snowboots
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Life of a Homemaker

Unread post by snowboots »

prettyll wrote:
Caisflame wrote:Wtf I can't tell if that's hilarious or scary delusional.

Some people should and do need to work from home. Not everyone working from home is working with some sleazy pyramid scheme.
I wonder if her husband is controlling and made her quit her business and YouTube. I wouldn't be surprised. That's all I could think when I saw that Instagram post. That or she's really is that crazy to think God just wants her to cook, clean, have a bunch of kids, and do what ever her husband wants for the rest of her life. I'm pretty sure God would be cool with you doing some stuff for yourself. She acts like if you're not a servant to you're house and family you're less then in the eyes of God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am 100% convinced she does this stuff for attention. The blue hair didn't garner enough compliments so she's doing this. She gets everyone to beg her to stay on social media and tell her she is so Godly. I bet she will be back to selling stuff very soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I don't watch them but seriously every time I scroll past I think life of a home wrecker in my head :(

Not because of anything they've done lol It just reads as that in my head
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

snowboots wrote:
prettyll wrote:
Caisflame wrote:Wtf I can't tell if that's hilarious or scary delusional.

Some people should and do need to work from home. Not everyone working from home is working with some sleazy pyramid scheme.
I wonder if her husband is controlling and made her quit her business and YouTube. I wouldn't be surprised. That's all I could think when I saw that Instagram post. That or she's really is that crazy to think God just wants her to cook, clean, have a bunch of kids, and do what ever her husband wants for the rest of her life. I'm pretty sure God would be cool with you doing some stuff for yourself. She acts like if you're not a servant to you're house and family you're less then in the eyes of God.

I am 100% convinced she does this stuff for attention. The blue hair didn't garner enough compliments so she's doing this. She gets everyone to beg her to stay on social media and tell her she is so Godly. I bet she will be back to selling stuff very soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
She does seem to crave that attention. I know for a fact she reads here, because I made a comment a while back about one of her Instagram posts and almost immediately she addressed it.

Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

I unfollowed her.
applefingers91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by applefingers91 »

She put up another video. She is pregnant again.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

applefingers91 wrote:She put up another video. She is pregnant again.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
I know I don't know where she finds the time or space. She always seems so overwhelmed and her kids are always in her bed. I'm predicting at least a dozen kids out of her.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 90a402.jpg[/img]

What a joke lol. Delete all social media and everything you do on the internet then. It’s all a waste of time. Deleting Facebook doesn’t make you a better person.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She’s so bitter and jealous she keeps making comments about how she was the original speed cleaner on YT.
Maybe if she didn’t go on deleting spree‘s during her manic episodes she wouldn’t have to start over from the beginning. She can’t keep an audience because she has no consistency.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:She’s so bitter and jealous she keeps making comments about how she was the original speed cleaner on YT.
Maybe if she didn’t go on deleting spree‘s during her manic episodes she wouldn’t have to start over from the beginning. She can’t keep an audience because she has no consistency.
Every few months she gets full of herself and deletes videos. I think it’s hilarious she made a video a while back claiming she wasn’t going to vlog her children or anything about them again. That didn’t last long. The way she comes across just irks me. Like her religious views are the best and only and anyone not as devoted as her is going to hell.

spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

Is it just me, or are all of her videos gone...again...?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah she had a long rant on Instagram about a week ago...you know same shit different day. Explaining how she hated social media, YouTube changed, blah blah blah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
spookyme

Ugh. It’s frustrating when she does that. It’s frustrating when anyone does it, but even more so when it’s someone you’ve followed for years. I understand she’s a busy mom, but I wish she’d make up her mind to either do YouTube and stick to it or stop permanently.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

spookyme wrote:Ugh. It’s frustrating when she does that. It’s frustrating when anyone does it, but even more so when it’s someone you’ve followed for years. I understand she’s a busy mom, but I wish she’d make up her mind to either do YouTube and stick to it or stop permanently.

She’ll be back everything she says about social media she goes back on. She can’t stay away.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think a lot of it has to do with postpartum depression and hormones because the woman literally can’t stop getting pregnant long enough for her hormones to level out. Also the way she talks about God is a little bit creepy... sometimes she will speak about Jesus as if he is her husband/lover instead of a father type of relationship. Hope that makes sense. I remember one time I caught a live stream already in progress on Instagram. I thought she was talking about her husband and then realized after a minute or so she was talking about God. It was seriously one of the strangest things.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:I think a lot of it has to do with postpartum depression and hormones because the woman literally can’t stop getting pregnant long enough for her hormones to level out. Also the way she talks about God is a little bit creepy... sometimes she will speak about Jesus as if he is her husband/lover instead of a father type of relationship. Hope that makes sense. I remember one time I caught a live stream already in progress on Instagram. I thought she was talking about her husband and then realized after a minute or so she was talking about God. It was seriously one of the strangest things.

I agree she’s probably just extremely overwhelmed, but she’ll just keep having kids even if it’s to much for her. I don’t know how she’s going to have time to have a million kids and home school. She looked like she was going to crack one kid ago.

spookyme

And now they’re back again...

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Gone again?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She’ll be back YouTube is the only thing she’s got that isn’t taking care of her kids, cleaning, and serving her husband. How many times has she done this now lol.

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Dang, just realized she hadn’t popped up in a while. I can NEVER remember her channel name so I end up searching for her in ridiculous ways hoping to come across her and see what’s happened. I don’t know a lot about her to even know how much I do or don’t enjoy her channel. I just know she’s always gone again. Gone and deleted (hidden) videos. She last made it seem like she was using her channel as some big ministry outreach. Then....gone. Very odd to keep doing.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

She posted on Instagram today for the 1st time since Sept.

Return to “Q-Z”