ThisGatheredNest

chachismemories1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

I saw on her Instagram the family was sick with colds or something a week ago or maybe even longer so I totally understand for the silence on the channel but I miss her!!! Lol
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I miss her as well! I love her videos. She's someone who is just nice to listen to and seems so real and down to earth.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Wow she has been gone for a loooong time. I miss her videos for sure.
Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lennmama »

First time posting, but I'm just so excited for this amazing family. She's pregnant with twins!!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Lennmama wrote:First time posting, but I'm just so excited for this amazing family. She's pregnant with twins!!

What?
Are you sure it's the correct thread?!
Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

Vincere wrote:
Lennmama wrote:First time posting, but I'm just so excited for this amazing family. She's pregnant with twins!!

What?
Are you sure it's the correct thread?!
Check out her Instagram.

PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

I was just coming to post this! Totally explains the lack of videos for the last month. I think she has HG with both her previous pregnancies.

Very excited for then and can't wait to hear their story, especially since she had mentioned infertility struggles before.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

PhoenixFeathers wrote:

I was just coming to post this! Totally explains the lack of videos for the last month. I think she has HG with both her previous pregnancies.

Very excited for then and can't wait to hear their story, especially since she had mentioned infertility struggles before.

Yes! I can't wait to hear it as well. I really thought they were quiet because they were finalizing another adoption.

lilwhiteindian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwhiteindian »

Lennmama wrote:
PhoenixFeathers wrote:

Yes! I can't wait to hear it as well. I really thought they were quiet because they were finalizing another adoption.

Oh wow that's so exciting! Yes she had HG when she was pregnant with both girls so I'm sure a twin pregnancy must be taking its toll. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Holy crap I can't believe she's pregnant with twins!! I'm so happy for them. I can't wait for an update video.

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I can't wait for an update video either. I wonder if they were TTC with help. She said they'd been to a doctor and were told it was very unlikely she could get pregnant again. I wonder if they were just letting God/nature take its course and not preventing or if they maybe got fertility treatments. Not that any of that is negative, I've just been curious since I saw her announcement.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! So happy for them!!!!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

So did post a short cute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvwzc0kHOX8
Her channel was doing pretty well, I think that now if she will stick to it she can really get big.
Kinzie Kensington
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kinzie Kensington »

so happy for her! :love2: she's been talking for a while about how she'll miss having babies and had baby fever.
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

HCB wrote:I can't wait for an update video either. I wonder if they were TTC with help. She said they'd been to a doctor and were told it was very unlikely she could get pregnant again. I wonder if they were just letting God/nature take its course and not preventing or if they maybe got fertility treatments. Not that any of that is negative, I've just been curious since I saw her announcement.
Yeah, either way it's exciting. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a "hail Mary" round of clomid just to see if it worked. Or if they were just completely surprised. So happy for them!

mimico
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mimico »

I'm so excited for them. Can't wait to hear more. The thought crossed my mind before Xmas when Ange mentioned having a strong craving for Chipotle. But I'm completley blown away... twins. Such a blessing.
I wonder how Ange is going to juggle homeschooling the girls and taking care of twins.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Noah turned 5 didn't he? So he will probably be homeschooling this year since she said they do preschool until kindergarten. Also Rosie will be done with her extra year of pre-k and I wonder if they will keep her in school or homeschool. Plenty of moms homeschool with a lot of children, multiples, special needs, etc. so I don't doubt she can handle it. I'm excited to watch it take place though and see how the new school year pans out for them. I'm a homeschool Mom myself so all the details excite me! :)
lilwhiteindian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwhiteindian »

I liked the short video of the kids' reaction to the pregnancy! I just wish the video was longer as I miss seeing their sweet family. I hope it won't be long before Angie is well enough to start vlogging again!

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Can't believe I just saw this thread!! I really like them and I'm so happy for them I was wondering why I haven't seen their videos pop up recently!
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Poor Angela! Sounds like she's having a rough time with the twins, I can't believe she's in the second trimester already though, it's gone so fast! Hope babies are boys! I love their taste in boys names

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”