ThisGatheredNest

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by missparzival »

Anyone watch them? I couldn't find a thread.

I've watched just a few and really like them. Rosie is just adorable! I like that they seem so genuine and normal haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by Vincere »

ForeverGauc wrote:Yes I just found her around the time they adopted Rosie! She's so cute.
The only thing that I was curious about was why her husband didn't come with her on any of the adoptions? I asked but she never answered.
I think in a recent Q&A she said that he works in banking industry. From what I am aware that is a very demanding job so maybe he was not able to take a month off to go to China. Her sister went with her.

She is so stunning :D.
I respect so much the fact that she said she is thinking of how do vlog and respect her children's privacy. Moreover, the fact that she adopted is just :love2:
For example, 101Passengers decided to have many kinds, when they could have adopted 1-2 since they are so Christian.
Furthermore, she adopted a special needs child. She is such an inspiration. This is goals not BM, in my opinion.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Oh yay! I love her. She is my absolute favorite youtuber. Glad to see a thread on her. Honestly I wanted to start one but didn't want anyone to be negative toward her because I think she is wonderful, ha.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

She is clearly a great photographer, however her filming at the Grand Canyon wasn't quite good. I think she will get better, happy that she had a break.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

She is a breath of fresh air in the YouTube world! Love her and her channel.
I don't care about your life
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I have a mega lady crush on her. She is so funny! And gorgeous.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Loved the mother's day video. Just a couple of minutes at the beginning about her and then the rest of the video focusing on the family. Lovely hike.
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

aww i really like her. Not a mum, not planning on adopting and not christian but she doesn't make me want to gnaw my arm off. I realy liked that she said they were wanting to move churches because their one was too white and in response to 'do you think gay people should adopt?' she said there are millions of orphans in the world and anyone wants to adopt them should be allowed :love2:
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I adored her "will we have more kids" video. The way she talked about how extremely rude people are was spot on and she made her point so eloquently.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

You are right, she speaks so eloquently. I really appreciated the fact that she did not get mad when the little ones thrashed her stuff and made a mess but still made a point that they need to be disciplined to not destroy other's stuff.
It seems that she gets quite popular and she really deserves it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Glad to see a thread here! I stumbled across one video about her daughter's adoption. I appreciate how real she is, not to mention intelligent and confident in herself beyond her identity as a mother. Very nice, for a change.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

She's gaining subscribers quickly! Good for her!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Latest vlog (black eye) was very enjoyable. Really loved her asking her younger sister those questions. I love how she keeps it all so real. Her home is lovely. I loved seeing all the improvements she showed! The party looked nice and it was cute seeing the sisters together with their varying personalities.
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Did anyone see the vlog she took down that she then reuploaded? What was wrong with the original?
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

loulouinnz wrote:Did anyone see the vlog she took down that she then reuploaded? What was wrong with the original?
I saw her say in a comment that there was a clip in it she felt she needed to remove for the safety of her kids.
Kinzie Kensington
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kinzie Kensington »

I really love Angela's videos, I think if her life wasn't so busy and she could upload more videos, her subscribers would go up, up, up! But totally understandable that she doesn't upload more, again, I'm sure her life is so busy and she's doing something incredible with it. I'm not Christian, so like others, I'm glad she doesn't shove her beliefs down people's throats, when she talks about them or includes them, I see the importance of it without feeling like I'm being preached to. She's humble and modest, she covers various subjects that keep a wider audience's interest, she respects her children + their privacy and seems like an incredible mother and wife. And very creative, and beautiful inside and out!

Only one thing annoys me about her, which isn't really her fault and I know we ALL have friends who have ignorant views that don't necessary match ours but she promotes her a lot that I had to speak up about it SOMEWHERE. I follow her and her friend Kaylyn on Insta, they have a mutual friend (Rachel) who's blog posts are just full of ignorance and weird preaching-ness. I wish she didn't promote such a rude and ignorant person, I don't know if Angela read this persons blog posts (they are recent friends I believe of a few months, maybe a year?) but yeesh.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Kinzie Kensington wrote:I really love Angela's videos, I think if her life wasn't so busy and she could upload more videos, her subscribers would go up, up, up! But totally understandable that she doesn't upload more, again, I'm sure her life is so busy and she's doing something incredible with it. I'm not Christian, so like others, I'm glad she doesn't shove her beliefs down people's throats, when she talks about them or includes them, I see the importance of it without feeling like I'm being preached to.

Only one thing annoys me about her, which isn't really her fault and I know we ALL have friends who have ignorant views that don't necessary match ours but she promotes her a lot that I had to speak up about it SOMEWHERE. I follow her and her friend Kaylyn on Insta, they have a mutual friend (Rachel) who's blog posts are just full of ignorance and weird preaching-ness. I wish she didn't promote such a rude and ignorant person, I don't know if Angela read this persons blog posts (they are recent friends I believe of a few months, maybe a year?) but yeesh.
I looked once at her Instagram and saw a picture that they went to that fake Noah's Arch. At least her caption was very sensible saying something along the lines if she believes it or not. But just the fact that she went there... So I just stick to the vlogs.

And I have friends on FB (don't use Instagram) that post all these stupid quotes that sometimes I wonder why we are friends... But you became friends with people before FB/Insta and you can't end a friendship because their social media posts are garbage... And you can't say much to them. So probably Angela appreciates other qualities of her friends that don't come off in their social media.
Kinzie Kensington
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kinzie Kensington »

Vincere wrote:
Kinzie Kensington wrote:I really love Angela's videos, I think if her life wasn't so busy and she could upload more videos, her subscribers would go up, up, up! But totally understandable that she doesn't upload more, again, I'm sure her life is so busy and she's doing something incredible with it. I'm not Christian, so like others, I'm glad she doesn't shove her beliefs down people's throats, when she talks about them or includes them, I see the importance of it without feeling like I'm being preached to.

I looked once at her Instagram and saw a picture that they went to that fake Noah's Arch. At least her caption was very sensible saying something along the lines if she believes it or not. But just the fact that she went there... So I just stick to the vlogs.

And I have friends on FB (don't use Instagram) that post all these stupid quotes that sometimes I wonder why we are friends... But you became friends with people before FB/Insta and you can't end a friendship because their social media posts are garbage... And you can't say much to them. So probably Angela appreciates other qualities of her friends that don't come off in their social media.
Yeah, I remember that. She uploaded a video of it, saying something like she doesn't agree with the information they presented but at least it sparked conversations about Jesus with the older girls. Then she took down the video, I think because she doesn't wanna step on people's toes?

Oh yeah, it's not something I can hold against her to the point of not following or supporting her. We all have friends who say ignorant crap - things we can never support but otherwise are lovely people. It's just harder for me personally when said person shat all over my religious beliefs, haha. She also shares a lot of personal information that gives readers insight on her life, and the things she says.. yeah. I don't know, she always gave off a bad, judgmental preachy vibe.

Regardless, Angela is one of like 5 youtubers who I turn email/phone notifications on for, and I think she's so wonderful!
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I so appreciate the sensitivity with which she discusses adoption, she's a gem.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Angela is one of my favorite vloggers! I feel like she is being herself and confident in her decisions about things. I like that. Her children are adorable and very well behaved. I hope she doesn't break my heart and change! Lol

Return to “Q-Z”