ThisGatheredNest

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by Caisflame »

My god, those babies looked identical at birth and early infancy despite Ivy having hair and bit darker coloring. Shave her head and they would look identical again. They have the same eyes, noses, ears, headshape. This picture really shows their similarities. They have the exact same features. Angie is really reaching here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hunrya20 wrote:
Defuego wrote:My god, those babies looked identical at birth and early infancy despite Ivy having hair and bit darker coloring. Shave her head and they would look identical again. They have the same eyes, noses, ears, headshape. This picture really shows their similarities. They have the exact same features. Angie is really reaching here.
They look alike because they're sisters. I doubt she truly believes Amelia is bio related. I think she was just talking. She's mentioned numerous times that Amelia looked exactly like one of her older girls. It would be a rare situation but it is possible. Surrogates sometimes get pregnant IVF or IUI, as of recently a woman became a surrogate with twins and it turns out one of the twins belonged to her, not the family doing the surrogacy. Its possible but I think she's joking. You're delusional if you think she cares about them not being her bio children. Hell, she has more ADOPTED children than bio. Theoretically, if you separate the two, she's more advanced in being a adoptive mom than bio mom.

Embryo adoption is becoming more and more common. There's numerous studies that show Angies DNA could be in those babies since she gave birth and carried them. Pregnancy is very invasive. There are women who test positive for HIV and they're magically able to transfer that illness to their babies during gestation. Most surrogates have to do blood tests and STD testing before being chosen or represented by an agency

Where the hell did I say I thought she cared about them not being biological? Literally nowhere. I really don't give a fuck enough about her to care what she thinks. That was my only post on the subject and nowhere was that said or even insinuated by me. Learn to read. But honey, you're not one to talk about others being delusional when you're over on the Phil & Alex thread talking all kinds of delusional bullshit about how you know not only one, but *both* of their adopted children's biological mothers. Practice what you preach!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hunrya20 wrote:
Defuego wrote:My god, those babies looked identical at birth and early infancy despite Ivy having hair and bit darker coloring. Shave her head and they would look identical again. They have the same eyes, noses, ears, headshape. This picture really shows their similarities. They have the exact same features. Angie is really reaching here.
They look alike because they're sisters. I doubt she truly believes Amelia is bio related. I think she was just talking. She's mentioned numerous times that Amelia looked exactly like one of her older girls. It would be a rare situation but it is possible. Surrogates sometimes get pregnant IVF or IUI, as of recently a woman became a surrogate with twins and it turns out one of the twins belonged to her, not the family doing the surrogacy. Its possible but I think she's joking. You're delusional if you think she cares about them not being her bio children. Hell, she has more ADOPTED children than bio. Theoretically, if you separate the two, she's more advanced in being a adoptive mom than bio mom.

Embryo adoption is becoming more and more common. There's numerous studies that show Angies DNA could be in those babies since she gave birth and carried them. Pregnancy is very invasive. There are women who test positive for HIV and they're magically able to transfer that illness to their babies during gestation. Most surrogates have to do blood tests and STD testing before being chosen or represented by an agency
Yeah, you're not exactly the one who should be calling someone else delusional when you're knee deep in your own delusions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

hunrya20 wrote:Wtf.

1. You didnt watch the entire video obviously. She's not entertaining the DNA test idea just to see if Amelia is their bio child. She mentioned doing the test with some of her other kids as well. She wants to find out Ivy and Amelias racial background I'm assuming. She has kids adopted directly out of their home countries so they have that part of their identity figured out, I imagine she's doing it so the other kids could have that info as well. I'm sure Ivy, Jonah and Amelia would like to learn what their ethnic background is one day.

2. That's actually incorrect. I question if you're a real fan or not. Ivy is normally the baby she has in her arms from start to finish. Ivy, since birth, was the smaller and more fussy baby. She's mentioned this in numerous vlogs. We probably see a lot more of Amelia because Amelia is probably the chill baby that can coexist in the common spaces without needing complete silence. Ivy probably needs to be upstairs while napping or something. She homeschools her kids meaning she has some of her older kids at home all the time. Ivy is the fussy baby and that's probably why we dont see a lot of her sometimes. Who wants clips of a fussy baby?

3. Are you a mother? Because the theory that she's more maternal towards one is flat out dumb. She grew and carried both babies herself. Why would she have a favorite or feel any way towards one, that she didnt feel towards the other? She gave birth to TWO babies, she has enough maternal instict or whatever, to care for TWO babies.

4. She has SEVEN kids. Will we see exactly 5 mins of footage of each kid in every video? No. Thats not realistic.

You're delusional. That whole powerful mother dynamic noise, is just that: Noise. I dunno how you think its possible to watch this woman in a 10 min video and then conclude HOW she feels about her kids. You're obviously jealous.
You're taking my comment, which I qualified as my opinion, way too seriously. I watched the video start to finish, so, yes, I did see that next part where she expressed curiosity about Jonah's heritage.

"Fan" does not mean "robot". I am allowed to have a nuanced impression based upon the parts of their life they decide to show. It is possible to be supportive and raise concerns at the same time. (It is also possible to respect someone else's opinion while disagreeing with it...funny how that works.) And, for what it's worth, others here have expressed the same concerns I've shared.

I am not here for drama with other posters so will not be acknowledging any further response of yours unless you adjust your tone.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Agreed, this person hasn't really posted on this site for anything other than attention and drama, I won't be giving them what they want by responding any further.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

hunrya20 wrote: I question if you're a real fan or not.
You sound like a fucken minion. Get a hold of yourself. Angie is far from perfect despite what you may think. It's quite possible to be a fan and still see bad traits in someone. Being a fan doesn't mean you think the persons farts smell like fucken roses.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dude this entire site is literally about other people's children. We talk about the mom's and the children are directly related to them. Who the hell let this kid in here? I'll talk about and say whatever I want about who I want, your permission is not required. The only ones who can control what we say here are the moderators, not you, so fuck off. And nobody was even talking bad about the kids. If you want to be some saint and act like you care about kids and who talks about them, head on over to the living rosa thread where people call 2 year old Lennon ugly. Let's see if you care about whose kids are "in someone's mouth" then.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You're dismissed? You sound like an annoying 14 year old.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really liked the office. It looks like one out of a magazine.
snarky1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by snarky1234 »

Angela is one of the few youtubers that I actually like. But does anyone feel as if her husband would have been perfectly okay adopting or not having another child. I feel like since she discovered she has infertility she had to give birth to a baby. I feel bad saying that since I don't think she loves her adopted children less, to me it just seems strange the amount of money, time and treatments they used to try to get pregnant even before adopting the twins as embryos.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

snarky1234 wrote:Angela is one of the few youtubers that I actually like. But does anyone feel as if her husband would have been perfectly okay adopting or not having another child. I feel like since she discovered she has infertility she had to give birth to a baby. I feel bad saying that since I don't think she loves her adopted children less, to me it just seems strange the amount of money, time and treatments they used to try to get pregnant even before adopting the twins as embryos.
I think so too. Like it was all Angies doing. And he obviously adores her and just seems to say yes to whatever she wants to make her happy (She on the other hand is kinda rude to him sometimes). I think he would have been perfectly happy and content with the kids they had. And she had given birth TWICE before so idk why she was so gunho on adding another baby she delivered herself.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Angie was featured on The Moms View today. I wish they had done an interview instead of just a feature but good for her, it will grow her channel for sure.

I loove the dining room!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Angie was featured on The Moms View today. I wish they had done an interview instead of just a feature but good for her, it will grow her channel for sure.

I loove the dining room!
snarky1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by snarky1234 »

I think so too. Like it was all Angies doing. And he obviously adores her and just seems to say yes to whatever she wants to make her happy (She on the other hand is kinda rude to him sometimes). I think he would have been perfectly happy and content with the kids they had. And she had given birth TWICE before so idk why she was so gunho on adding another baby she delivered herself.[/quote]

I agree. i could understand if she had never given birth before, either due to fertility issues or not wanting to give birth at that time, for her to do what she did to give birth. Because I do think that if you want kids and want to be pregnant, that is an experience that should not be taken from you. But she had given birth twice, and not only that but she seemed to have serve hyperemesis with both of her first two pregnancies. Why would anyone voluntarily go through that when they have five children, home school and she runs her youtube channel. It just does not make any sense to me. She did state in one of her videos that they wanted a baby to complete their family, but they adopted Jonah as an infant in the US, so they could have tried to do another domestic infant adoption. Which is expensive, but probably similar to the cost of all of the fertility and embryo adoption costs.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

I feel like the embryo adoption was the perfect thing to even out the family a little bit.

They have bio kids (that she carried)

They have adopted kids (that someone else carried)

And then they have embryo adoption (Adopted children she can carry herself)

I feel like the twins balanced the family out a lot more. Perfect balance.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

maggielin wrote:I feel like the embryo adoption was the perfect thing to even out the family a little bit.

It is pretty cool that they were able to experience all those different ways to complete their family.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

I love this family and Angela but I'm curious; Did they film their pregnancy process with Ivy and Amelia. I don't remember them even mentioning infertility or embryo adoption early on. I wonder if they had plans on passing these two off as bio children or plans to keep the whole embryo adoption thing private.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

maggielin wrote:I love this family and Angela but I'm curious; Did they film their pregnancy process with Ivy and Amelia. I don't remember them even mentioning infertility or embryo adoption early on. I wonder if they had plans on passing these two off as bio children or plans to keep the whole embryo adoption thing private.
They have been open about it since the beginning. She didnt discuss it before she was pregnant but did make videos shortly after discussing it... if they wanted to pass the babys off as biological, they easily could have done so.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

maggielin wrote:I feel like the embryo adoption was the perfect thing to even out the family a little bit.

That's like saying I got the same shirt in all the colors.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

maggielin wrote:I love this family and Angela but I'm curious; Did they film their pregnancy process with Ivy and Amelia. I don't remember them even mentioning infertility or embryo adoption early on. I wonder if they had plans on passing these two off as bio children or plans to keep the whole embryo adoption thing private.
She did film pregnancy updates throughout, waited the standard 12-14 weeks I believe before announcing though. They didn’t say anything about it being an embryo adoption until about midway through. She NEVER discussed their fertility struggles before this, other than some off handed comments randomly.
I really don’t think they ever planned on passing them off as bio children. Her whole channel is based around adoption and opening up about adoption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”