Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by ughpleasee »

Blackswan wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:So CR has never had one on one time with Rosie since her adoption? Isn't that kinda sad?
Did they say that? Cause I'm sure he has, seeing how comfortable Rosie is with him. I feel like it was more about naming the video, and making it a "date". A video that has a title like "Rosie spends an hour with his dad for the 19th time" is not going to do as well.
She said it was their first date on Instagram.
Well, yeah the video title was their first date. But you said it was their first one on one time, that's what I was wondering about.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I asked
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

That was the most adorable thing iv seen CR is gotta b one of the best YouTube dads out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I wish CR and Joel Hoellein would do a manly things video together. I think they would be best friends and maybe the families could swap knowledge about car seat safety and how to do sponsored videos. Youtube family collab of my dreams!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Kaylor1 wrote:I wish CR and Joel Hoellein would do a manly things video together. I think they would be best friends and maybe the families could swap knowledge about car seat safety and how to do sponsored videos. Youtube family collab of my dreams!

Bonnie would never listen to anything anyone has to tell her about car seat safety, because she's the ~mother~ and mother knows more than anyone else ever. Joel has such a old-school vibe to him that his attitude towards safety is like "I survived, so will they"
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Sorry i 100% didn't mean Angie shouldn't feel completely free to disagree with her husband as much as she likes, on screen or off. What i meant is that she disagrees impolitely, she cuts him off without letting him even finish his thoughts and in my opinion quite belligerently. Maybe she's like that with everyone though, i guess we only see her with her husband.

I really hope he isn't giving up work for youtube!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I feel kind of mean saying this but I am a little over the twins. Lol I just fully enjoy watching the middle three so much more. Not that the twins aren't cute and I feel the older two are at an age where they deserve more privacy. Maybe its because I started following her channel when they brought Rosie home so its what drew me to them not so much baby stuff.

caseofwanderlust97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caseofwanderlust97 »

loulouinnz wrote:Sorry i 100% didn't mean Angie shouldn't feel completely free to disagree with her husband as much as she likes, on screen or off. What i meant is that she disagrees impolitely, she cuts him off without letting him even finish his thoughts and in my opinion quite belligerently. Maybe she's like that with everyone though, i guess we only see her with her husband.

I really hope he isn't giving up work for youtube!
CR isn't giving up his job for YouTube. He was on paternity leave for 12 weeks, which is incredibly uncommon in the United States. Today was actually his first day back at work.
caseofwanderlust97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caseofwanderlust97 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I feel kind of mean saying this but I am a little over the twins. Lol I just fully enjoy watching the middle three so much more. Not that the twins aren't cute and I feel the older two are at an age where they deserve more privacy. Maybe its because I started following her channel when they brought Rosie home so its what drew me to them not so much baby stuff.

I wish I didn't agree with this, but I do. Rosie's adoption was what drew me to the channel originally. Along with Noah and Jonah's adoptions. I'd love to see more updates on all five of the older children, but Noah, Jonah and Rosie especially. The series featuring Rosie has been nice to see. Their trying to get pregnant while in the adoption process with her and after her coming home hasn't sat the greatest with me. I think they're a phenomenal family and always will. I'm just glad they've realized their limit.
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

I agree with the getting bored of the twins post. I don't think the monthly updates are necessary. Maybe just at 6 months/1 year or when they hit major milestones like crawling or walking. Otherwise, it's just unneccesary. Although on the other hand, I don't have kids so her videos may be more interesting to someone expecting twins or ttc, whatever. And yes! Would love to see more of the middle 3!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She didn’t really do a whole lot of updates on Rosie, and I would’ve preferred to see more of those, rather than the twins.

damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Today's thumbnail and title seemed clickbaity in a way that Angie doesn't usually stoop to. Hopefully it doesn't become a trend they continue with because one of the main reasons that I watch This Gathered Nest is how they don't sensationalize every little thing like most YT moms do
nora96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nora96 »

^ yeah I was gonna say that the whole style of the vlog seemed different today, I didn’t really like it

Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lennmama »

nora96 wrote:^ yeah I was gonna say that the whole style of the vlog seemed different today, I didn’t really like it

I second this. There was an odd vibe today, and it made me wonder if she's trying to become more mainstream. I definitely didn't like it at all.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I liked the vlog, it seemed like she was letting loose when she usually seems a little uptight. I appreciate that she managed to show the chaos of her day without it being just her complaining (like Britneyandbaby or Michelle Pearson) or too much of the kids, (like jesssfam)
I agree about the twins.. but I dont normally watch baby updates in general.
It is pretty crazy how they were trying to conceive throughout Rosies entire adoption process, do I have that right? because she has only been home like a year and a half right?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I also agree about the twins. I don't usually find babies that interesting to watch until they're around 6-9 months, starting to do fun things like crawling and playing. Plus I still don't find them to be very cute...
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Loved the Rosie montage. Not sure "epic" is the word to describe it. I thought 12 year old boys were the only ones who used the word epic these days.
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Defuego wrote:Loved the Rosie montage. Not sure "epic" is the word to describe it. I thought 12 year old boys were the only ones who used the word epic these days.
12 year old boys and youtubers! lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Does anyone know if they still have their dog, Maggie? The one they got as a puppy. The past couple times Angie has talked about the dogs running away she shows Chloe and Stella, but I haven't seen Maggie in a vlog for a while.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

damondaniel wrote:Does anyone know if they still have their dog, Maggie? The one they got as a puppy. The past couple times Angie has talked about the dogs running away she shows Chloe and Stella, but I haven't seen Maggie in a vlog for a while.
Maggie didn't get along with their other dogs so they gave her up to a better home for the dog. It was right at the same time she got pregnant with the twins I think.

Return to “Q-Z”