TheBodyEcologist aka Crazy Enema Lady

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheBodyEcologist aka Crazy Enema Lady

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Man this lady is fucking nuts, I was surprised not to see her on here.
She has three kids and is knocked up with another. Her son has Austim (I'm not even sure if he was diagnosed with it or she just thinks he does???)
Anyways she posted this Day in the Life video that made me come rushing over here to see if she has a board yet.

Basically she talks about not doing her kids hair for a week, which is weird but fine.
Then she says that her child (who is apparently Autistic) that looks about five years old DOESNT EAT SOLID FOOD? She just has him on a plethora of vitamins? And liquid green smoothies? And then on top of that she gives him...wait for it....SIX ENEMAS A DAY.

Holy shit guys. This lady is fucking insane.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Re: TheBodyEcologist aka Crazy Enema Lady

Unread post by lynnd »

She privated her video.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Wow, just wow. I saw an episode on crazy addictions where a couple were addicted to doing coffee enemas every day. They said they wouldn't stop even after a doctor explained the risks to them.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

So she hasn't posted anything in months.
Is she dead? bc only drinking celery juice can kill you.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

OK so i saw this thread last night and wound up in a rabbit hole of her videos, im not done watching all of them but wouldn't this be classified as child abuse? Her kids look healthy enough, not malnourished or anything but SIX enemas a day?? on a child?? I bet some of his digestion issues have to do with that!!!! I bet the poor kid never has a regular poop. Also in one video when she says she just found out she was 5 weeks pregnant a few days earlier she says shes had several miscarriages recently while on this diet/cleanse shit she's doing WELL MAYBE THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! People who think Ellie looks skeletal should what her video on making spring rolls. If she can get pregnant as skinny as she is, i totally believe that Ellie could if she wanted too. This bitch is CRAZY!!!
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Oh my I started watching a bunch of videos after seeing this thread and you all are right. She needs psychological help because she clearly has some deeply emotional issues and a poor relationship with food. Not diagnosing but it seems like she's hiding anorexic tendencies (food control) behind being a raw/vegan/juicer/bible diet/whatevercrazydietshecomesup with type of person. From what I gathered, she thinks her son has parasites causing his autism?? I can't see the enema video but I'm definitely interested. Sort of sounds similar to the stories I've read on Munchausen by proxy... parents who already have issues themselves induce medical issues on their children. I believe he has autism but I thinks she's sent him in to a downward spiral of bowel issues by trying to "treat" things that don't exist. She has a deeply flawed belief system about autism in general...especially if she thinks he's going to miraculously recover. She seems to resent him very much and acts very angry and stoic when she interacts with him or talks about him. She's also diagnosing herself with a whole myriad of random symptoms and is blaming them on her diet. Sorry honey but you shouldn't cut out all dairy because it gives you the sniffles which "deprives her from oxygen and causes headaches". She's a nutcase. I feel sorry for those poor children because they are sure to grow up with their own set of mental health issues because of her. Her son needs intensive therapy, not celery juice. She should have probably had the baby by now but I worry for it's health as well as there's no way she's getting the nutrients she needs. I'd love to know more about her husband and what he thinks in all this too (I had to stop watching, maybe she addressed that, idk) She seems to have kind of fallen off the face of the earth YouTube and social media wise so I'd be interested in what she's up to now. Conspiracy theories: she lost the baby due to poor diet, finally realized she couldn't cure her son of autism with juices and enemas and quit youtube, had a mental break herself due to pregnancy and weight gain (plus all her other issues) or someone contacted cps because they were concerned for these kids and she's thus gone. Who knows...never ceases to amaze me how many crazy people there are out there and how many people are willing to put their crazy on YouTube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”