Sheryl and Bob

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sheryl and Bob

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Sheryl and Bob/justaddabow are a couple I've been watching for a while. They are mixed race couple white/Hispanic who live in Texas and have two kids archer and Anahi. Archer is 2.5 and Anahi is 1. She has a chromosome deletion disorder so she is the size and development of a 3 month old at 1 year. They are boring and I side eye a lot of the stuff they do with their kids but I keep watching for some reason. They post daily vlogs but are like 20 days behind but getting caught up. https://m.youtube.com/user/JustAddABow
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Re: Sheryl and Bob

Unread post by OldHag »

I just watched one video. Geez, how depressing. They've dumped their dogs at his dad's house, who makes them stay penned up outside in the Texas heat. The TV is always on in their videos, I find that sad. And the mom is white as can be and speaks with a Mexican accent?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes I don't understand them. They used to live in a nice rental house where the dogs weren't allowed inside so they stayed in the backyard there all the time.

Something I've noticed about her is she speaks to her kids in a singsong baby talk voice all the time so now her 2.5 year old has the most shreaky high pitched voice ever. Her youngest is so precious she claims she has always hated being held so her first year she spent 99% of her day in a infant car seat carrier (not strapped in!) up on the couch so she could have easily fell onto the floor. Now she is always laying her on the couch. She just learned how to roll over! It only takes a second to roll off the couch and smack her head on the tile floor.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also her babies doctor wants her to get a feeding tube and start her on formula but she insists that breast milk is enough. I don't understand is she going to breastfeed till the baby is 8 years old? This is a long term condition where the child isn't going to be able to feed or care for herself, I think she is in denial?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am watching their newest vlog and she actually filmed her special needs daughter having a seizure. It was very disturbing to me..also the mom never cries or even reacts when her child is sick. the dad is the only one who shows emotion.

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Yeah I couldn't watch that one, I guess she even stopped breathing during that seizure:(
So they moved to be closer to their daughters doctors, which I totally think was the right thing to do. But what I don't get is how they claimed they couldn't buy their kids Christmas gifts, so their subscribers bought them but they can still eat out as much as they do?!?!
Their son eats worse than Ollie Lanning, so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

woahisme wrote:Yeah I couldn't watch that one, I guess she even stopped breathing during that seizure:(
So they moved to be closer to their daughters doctors, which I totally think was the right thing to do. But what I don't get is how they claimed they couldn't buy their kids Christmas gifts, so their subscribers bought them but they can still eat out as much as they do?!?!
Their son eats worse than Ollie Lanning, so sad.

Yes they eat chick fil a almost every single day.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I've followed her for a very long time, before she had kids or vlogged. I use to buy bows from her because at the time she had cute stuff for good prices. I just watched a vlog of hers for the first time in a few months, and I was very surprised to hear her say Archer is 3 1/2, nearly 4. He seems so babyish. He just squeals and screams like a 1 year old, and is constantly in that stroller. Seems like she's always going against doctors wishes for her sick daughter. It's almost depressing to watch her videos.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I've been waiting for her thread to pop back up cause I've been too lazy to go back and find it. I found her while searching for tutu tutorials. There's just something so strange about this family... I'm fairly sure she reads here because I saw her comment one of Vanessa's videos at some point about hiding Lilly's ears around the same time it was being discussed here.

So I don't get why she often stays with Archer and Bob goes to be with Anahi at the hospital? Or she will just seem so... lackadaisical about getting to the hospital to see Anahi. I get it must be tough being there especially when she has Archer but man, I don't know. Especially when she was still nursing Anahi.
I guess I can't say cause I'm not in the situation but I don't think I'd be able to be away from my sick baby. It's not like Archer seems to do a ton of outdoorsy stuff. She could pack up his toys and all and bring them with.

The way she films Anahi when she's sick too and seems so emotionless weirds me out. Like: "She might have a seizure. She had a lot, I lost count. Maybe ten. She might be having another now. No. She's fine." In such a monotone. Is it normal to lose count?

Does anyone know what her chromosomal deletion is cause I think it's been said it's rare? My daughter had a rare one so I am always curious.

Sad they ignore the doctor's wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm trying to figure out how she has that man. He's quite attractive and seems to have a great, upbeat personality, where as she's sort of average and is so boring always speaking in such a monotone voice. I'm shocked everytime I see him on camera.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just noticed today that Anahi has a feeding tube. I don't know how long she's had it but I'm so glad they decided to get one. For the longest time Sheryl refused and only wanted to breastfeed her even when the doctor said she needed the tube. She looked so small and sickly.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

It is crazy how much weight she has put on since they got her feeding tube!
I can remember at one point after Anahi stopped nursing, Sheryl was only giving her Almond milk and what little baby food she ate. No wonder that poor thing was skin and bones!
She's finally on a formula that is giving her all the nutrition she needs.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I remember a video where Sheryl said growing up she had learning disabilities so she would easily be able to help Anahi with hers. There has to be something going on with her she is so monotone and emotionless when Anahi is in the hospital. Her husband on the other hand is so doting towards his children. And I have no doubt that archer is smart because he knows all his alphabet, colors and shapes at an early age but there is something going on with him. He talks in such a high pitch baby voice all the time (the same way his mom talks to him) and he seems to have the run of that house and gets away with doing wherever he wants. His mom is a pushover. He's also still not fully potty trained and will be 4 in September.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sheryl is pregnant. I wish the best for them and I really hope they're able to manage the two kids, one with special needs, and a newborn. I didn't think they'd have another with Anahi's health needs.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I didn’t think they’d have another either. They seem to have financial issues and I don’t know what Sheryl will do with Archer and a newborn if Anahi is in the hospital. I doubt Bob can always be up there with Anahi while Sheryl’s home with the other two, he has to work.

I have noticed that Anahi has grown a lot since her feeding tube and (I think) making progress like sitting up. Has Sheryl ever mentioned if they have an occupational therapist or anything for her? I don’t know if babies that age and in that situation normally do but I’m curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 7408a0.jpg[/img]
Poor Anahi has been on a breathing tube for almost 2 weeks :(
Maybe even 2 weeks, Sheryl posted that pic on the 18th and she could have been in the hospital before that day.
They’ve tried a couple times to take the breathing tube out but haven’t been successful. She got the flu with pneumonia, so sad!

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... fbf959.jpg[/img]
Oh man :’(
This is exactly what I was a afraid of!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh no I haven’t been following them on social media. That is devastating, I’ve been following Anahi since before she was born. :(

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sheryl just posted on IG that they are saying she’ll probably need a tracheotomy. :(. She’s failed the cpap tests and they think her lungs need more time to heal. She’s already had the breathing tube for over two weeks. I just can’t imagine what they’re going through.
This was exactly why I was shocked they were trying to have another baby, Anahi just has so many special needs. If she needs the trach long term, can you imagine trying to constantly nurse a newborn and take care of Anahi?

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm honestly so relieved they aren't having twins like Sheryl was so sure of. I can only imagine the chaos of twins when you have a child with pretty severe special medical needs. Especially with those long hospitalizations they occasionally have.

Return to “Q-Z”