Schmovies

Stargirl472
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Schmovies

Unread post by Stargirl472 »

That birth control video wasn't very informative. They basically said they're not against it and have used it in the past, but it didn't sound like they used it very consistently. It also sounded like it was Dana's main responsibility, and one of their pregnancies was due to Tim's "lack of self control." Shit Tim, use a condom for your wife's sake at least.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What's with vloggers and chiropractic doctors?

I was kinda grossed out by them defending their pregnancy and then mentioning another more informative vlog is on the way.

Glad Tim is getting speech lessons.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Stargirl472
Wallflower
Wallflower

onbreak wrote:What's with vloggers and chiropractic doctors?
I don't understand why she went to a chiropractor for hormone issues?
Where I'm from chiropractors deal exclusively with joint/muscle/bone problems.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Same here... Must be what the YouTube insurance offers

cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cottonblossom »

I was confused by the chiropractor thing too. I thought the whole birth control part of the vlog was strange.

She also said that they are still going to homeschool the kids after the new baby comes. I have to wonder what that's going to be like having 3 toddlers and a newborn in the house. Nothing against homeschooling AT ALL (it works great for many families & that's awesome), but part of me feels bad for Hannah and Zeke. The Schmoyers live close to me and they are in an amazing school district. Hannah and Zeke would be going to literally one of the best elementary schools in the county. I just hate knowing how many opportunities and experiences they are missing out on.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Tim was homeschooled.. I think enrolling the kids in any PS (public school) would be an extreme last option.
They also mentioned Tim would be stepping up so she could nap
I'm surprised they dont have more going on with this channel. His video creators channel has all of these insider info and tips.. I want to know more about how these daily family Vloggers are quitting jobs at 20K followers

cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

I totally agree. I don't think they will ever enroll them in public school. I know they did a Q&A video a few months ago and someone asked them if they would allow the kids to go to public school in the future if they wanted to. They hesitantly said yes, that they would, but I have a hard time believing that.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

cottonblossom wrote:I totally agree. I don't think they will ever enroll them in public school. I know they did a Q&A video a few months ago and someone asked them if they would allow the kids to go to public school in the future if they wanted to. They hesitantly said yes, that they would, but I have a hard time believing that.
I missed that. Do you think she was newly pregnant when they said that?

Stargirl472
Wallflower
Wallflower

I know Dana isn't feeling well at the moment but I really hope she takes over the homeschooling full time in the future. She has a degree in elementary education and seems much better at engaging the kids than at Tim, and more likely to challenge them as opposed to just working through workbooks. Tim doesn't strike me as the most intelligent, and I've heard him mispronounce various words to the kids only to have Dana correct him. Not a great foundation for teaching 7 kids..
cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

[/quote]
I missed that. Do you think she was newly pregnant when they said that?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk[/quote]

She very well could've been. I'll try to find the vlog tonight and see when it was.
cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

It's driving me crazy because I can't find the vlog I was looking for. They are doing a live stream today at 3pm eastern to discuss the pregnancy.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

cottonblossom wrote:It's driving me crazy because I can't find the vlog I was looking for. They are doing a live stream today at 3pm eastern to discuss the pregnancy.
I hate that they have to defend their pregnancy. Dana will be overwhelmed but they are two stay at home parents and there's not a huge age gap between the twins and this baby.. I think they'll manage.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Not liking the thumbnail today

cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Yikes. I hadn't seen it yet, but went to check it out after I read your comment here.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Should have been one of the twins. They were so cute trying to open the door.

cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

I'm watching it now and I agree. I love watching the twins. They are just a few months younger than my daughter.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm not a fan of anyone who posts pictures or videos of children on toilets or in baths not fully clothed when they have such a large audience. Unfortunately that leaves me with very few vloggers to enjoy.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Could someone who's watched/used his video creators channel explain what that is?? I am just confused how they support a huge family with these channels. Especially now that he is paying someone to edit his vlogs (that sometimes only get 1000-2000 views. Is the video creators thing like wildly successful? I just can't see it being that great when he's completely failed to help his own channel take off and grow....like how is he advising others??

I saw someone mentioned he was going to be taking speech classes?? Where was that said? I saw a comment on their channel way back saying Tim's voice was really annoying and her needs to stop doing the baby voice with the kids and they responded and were like we never noticed it, can you tell us where in the video he does it. So odd. I hope if he's going to speech lessons he takes Zeke and Toby along with him. Zeke sounds identical to his dad and Toby seems incapable of saying much at all.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I often wonder the same. The only channel I've ever heard mention him was Jammirell (encourageing homeschool mom- large family table)
He did a colab in May(?) and the channel he was in collaboration with was a channel about how to use your voice.. so it wasn't like speech class per se
He often says people buy his e book .. im not sure how the whole paid thru YouTube works personally

cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

I'm really glad that their family reunion trip is over because it feels like it lasted 10 years... lol

Return to “Q-Z”