The Lindquists

whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by whiterose90 »

Really part FIVE of her "story" about her mom??? Seems a little much no?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Is this the person who got a lot of backlash for getting rid of her dog when it bit her child? I see the thread pop up occasionally and the name looks familiar. Might not be her though.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Caisflame wrote:Is this the person who got a lot of backlash for getting rid of her dog when it bit her child? I see the thread pop up occasionally and the name looks familiar. Might not be her though.
I don't know if she got backlash.
But yes their old dog bit forde. Unprovoked. I would've done the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whiterose90 wrote:Really part FIVE of her "story" about her mom??? Seems a little much no?
I'm kind of enjoying this series myself.
It's interesting to hear the stories about her childhood. I would enjoy more stories about HER rather than her mom though

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:Is this the person who got a lot of backlash for getting rid of her dog when it bit her child? I see the thread pop up occasionally and the name looks familiar. Might not be her though.
I don't know if she got backlash.
But yes their old dog bit forde. Unprovoked. I would've done the same thing.

Still not sure if this is the right person, but the story this person told seemed completely fucked. An irresponsible bimbo of a parent abandoning a dog because she didn't stop her child. But that's all I'll say on the topic since I can't be sure it was this person.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Caisflame wrote: Still not sure if this is the right person, but the story this person told seemed completely fucked. An irresponsible bimbo of a parent abandoning a dog because she didn't stop her child. But that's all I'll say on the topic since I can't be sure it was this person.
She made it sound like she was right there and the dog just bit Forde for no reason. Not sure I believe the story 100% as Forde could have been bugging the dog in some way, but still, a dog biting a child on the face is more than enough reason to re-home it. They said they found another home for him, not just dropped him off at the pound or something. Even though they may be leaving out a few details, it sounds like they did everything right. This is the one situation where you should give a dog away.
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

She really is pumping out those sponsored videos. It's minimum once a week yet she claims she hardly does them.
sisee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sisee »

I used to watch Elle Lindquist but as of this Friday I'm done. She is so fake it's unbelievable.

Thursday's video was literally "poor me, I can't afford to upkeep this channel... boo hoo hoo. My life is so hard, and I need people to help me with the channel. So support me on Patreon... and buy my merch OK?!"

Then Friday's video was Elle going to the mall to buy expensive tea and other stuff, showing off everything she bought, and then exploiting her son Forde because he fouled the pool. Just despicable. Incidentally, they live in a huge house in one of the most expensive areas of Canada (Toronto). She shops at Longos (brutally expensive) while Dan shops at cheaper grocery stores (No Frills etc.).

In the video Forde told her to put the incident on her channel, but as a parent shouldn't you know better? It's so obvious from the video thumbnail that she got him to pose like that for clicks. Gross.

As if that isn't bad enough, they keep posting these awful clickbaity 'channel update' videos (even though she made a video denouncing click bait) about how their channel is changing or taking a break.

At this point I really have no idea who keeps watching and supporting this anymore. She immediately deletes any remotely negative comments, so my guess is there are lots of people who've abandoned them but Elle just censors it.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I stopped watching after the unedited video of Forde's interview was accidentally uploaded. Then I decided to give her another chance after watching the mother back story videos. I saw a different side of her and I can't relate to the story but could appreciate how raw she was in telling it all. But this last video about Forde asking where his grandma is!!!!! Ugh no no no! That's a conversation that should be private! He's a child and has little to no comprehension of what really happened but if feels like exploitation to record and upload it. I'm so sad because I really like Forde and this is such a sweet fun smart little boy but I can't with his mom anymore. She's so fame hungry weather she wants to admit it or not is just gross.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ciara1991 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I stopped watching after the unedited video of Forde's interview was accidentally uploaded. Then I decided to give her another chance after watching the mother back story videos. I saw a different side of her and I can't relate to the story but could appreciate how raw she was in telling it all. But this last video about Forde asking where his grandma is!!!!! Ugh no no no! That's a conversation that should be private! He's a child and has little to no comprehension of what really happened but if feels like exploitation to record and upload it. I'm so sad because I really like Forde and this is such a sweet fun smart little boy but I can't with his mom anymore. She's so fame hungry weather she wants to admit it or not is just gross.

What happened there? I obviously missed something along the way.

I haven't watched in ages (too much clickbait and poor me rhetoric). Only unsubscribed a few days ago though after the video about Forde asking about his Grandma... That was just too far!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

ciara1991 wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:I stopped watching after the unedited video of Forde's interview was accidentally uploaded. Then I decided to give her another chance after watching the mother back story videos. I saw a different side of her and I can't relate to the story but could appreciate how raw she was in telling it all. But this last video about Forde asking where his grandma is!!!!! Ugh no no no! That's a conversation that should be private! He's a child and has little to no comprehension of what really happened but if feels like exploitation to record and upload it. I'm so sad because I really like Forde and this is such a sweet fun smart little boy but I can't with his mom anymore. She's so fame hungry weather she wants to admit it or not is just gross.

What happened there? I obviously missed something along the way.

I haven't watched in ages (too much clickbait and poor me rhetoric). Only unsubscribed a few days ago though after the video about Forde asking about his Grandma... That was just too far!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
She was doing an update or Q&A with Forde and she accidentally uploaded the unedited clips. She was quite harsh with him and she would scold him and then put on a fake smile and happy voice. You could tell she wanted everything perfect. It made her look completely fake.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Her singing on Instagram stories drives me absolutely nuts. She is so terrible :D Its like a train wreck I can't help but watch

Also, i was looking at her really old pics on Instagram from around the time her and Dan got married and she looked so much better. I don't know why she thinks the mid length bleached blonde hair & dark caterpillar eyebrows are a good look on her.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just announced on insta stories that she's releasing a sleep training program. What in the actual fuck

Elle Lindquist

Unread post by Elle Lindquist »

Hey…
I’m extending an olive branch to any one of you to see if you’d be open to being interviewed for my channel. You would be held/interviewed in the upmost respect; I simply would like to have a conversation so myself and other creators can better understand why people choose to engage in gossip sites, why people continue to watch channels they dislike so vehemently and to seek to understand the motives and intentions as well as to put a face and conversation between the screens. You would be compensated financially for your time and your face and name would remain blurred/anonymous if you wish. If you feel more comfortable staying behind the comfort of your keyboards I understand, however I wanted to reach out and say that I’m creating space and willing to have a respectful and loving conversation if any of you are interested. In an effort to allow you to have space to continue to gossip about myself and my family I will respectfully not return to this site to allow you to have such space to continue doing something that holds value for you in some way. If you’re interested please email [email protected] with “interview” in the subject line.

Thanks,
Elle
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Elle Lindquist wrote:Hey…
I’m extending an olive branch to any one of you to see if you’d be open to being interviewed for my channel. You would be held/interviewed in the upmost respect; I simply would like to have a conversation so myself and other creators can better understand why people choose to engage in gossip sites, why people continue to watch channels they dislike so vehemently and to seek to understand the motives and intentions as well as to put a face and conversation between the screens. You would be compensated financially for your time and your face and name would remain blurred/anonymous if you wish. If you feel more comfortable staying behind the comfort of your keyboards I understand, however I wanted to reach out and say that I’m creating space and willing to have a respectful and loving conversation if any of you are interested. In an effort to allow you to have space to continue to gossip about myself and my family I will respectfully not return to this site to allow you to have such space to continue doing something that holds value for you in some way. If you’re interested please email [email protected] with “interview” in the subject line.

Thanks,
Elle
Lol no.
If you want to understand why we watch and also visit here, I urge you to read your thread. There are SEVERAL posts of praise, including posts from myself. You have changed a lot and so has our opinion of you. Yes it's hard to read shitty things people wrote about you but sometimes you need to, to get a gauge of where your audience is

whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Elle Lindquist wrote:Hey…

Thanks,
Elle
To be honest no one is even rude to her or her family on here and her channel is so small and meaningless. Does she think they are the next DailyBumps?? lol If anyone should be upset by reading their threads it would be Ellie & Jared or the Bumps etc....Not sure what she thinks interviewing people will accomplish. There are probably more people in her real life that dislike her than there are here on YTMD
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she’s freaking out because she thinks Cohen is speech delayed. Maybe he’s a little behind, but I think it’s common for the second born to speak later than the first. Forde was also really ahead for his speech. It also seems like she’s implying other intellectual problems with him as well. I can’t imagine what though. They can’t diagnose autism this early, so I really don’t know what else it could be.
They’re also trying to conceive right now. She is loading her plate way too full. She seems like one of those that needs to take on a little less. Like ttc and dealing with Cohens issues is really getting to her. And it’s showing on video as well. She comes off as rude and mean on camera all the time lately.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I would have had a complete melt down if my house flooded like that! Tops to her for trying to stay calm at least in front of the kids.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I would have had a complete melt down if my house flooded like that! Tops to her for trying to stay calm at least in front of the kids.

Props*

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kaylor1 wrote:I would have had a complete melt down if my house flooded like that! Tops to her for trying to stay calm at least in front of the kids.

Yup I agree. She handled that well. I truly hope it’s not as much damage as she’s thinking.. but unfortunely I feel like it will be. That really sucks, as much as she gets on my nerves, no one needs to have that happen to them, especially this close to Christmas.

Return to “Q-Z”