The Lindquists

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

I didn't like how she told him he wasn't going to wear diapers anymore. Forde is a smart and sensitive kid and if he has accidents it might cause him to think he isn't doing good especially if she stops potty training and goes back to diapers.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

I really like her but I am not a fan of E&J and wish she wouldn't look to them for parenting advice! It makes me cringe when she mentionsaw how they potty train Jackson, when just the other day Jackson was in a diaper all day. Every kid is different and I have no doubt if she just have patience and let ford do his thing he will get fast. He's a smart kid and I love that they never seem to make him "profirm" for the camera. It's almost like he doesn't even notice it or care. He just goes on with his day and enjoys his life. I honestly love that about them and I believe they are way better than E&J and Daily bumps!!!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I'm not an expert on potty training but I'm not sure if she's going about it the right way.
She said he didn't even KNOW that he was peeing the first time. He's just not ready. Just because other children are training doesn't mean she has to push forde into something he's not ready for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Also seems ridiculous to start potty training on Thanksgiving (Canadian) and while she's sleep training Cohen. Is she trying to be super Mom? Having all those people over probably really distracted Forde. He would just want to play and have fun and not stop for the potty. Its much easier to potty train when you have nothing else going on and you can just be home all day with no distractions.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes I think she is trying to be super mom. Like I said in one of my previous posts, I think she does a lot of stuff for the camera. This doesn't mean she's a bad or fake mom, I just think she handles things differently when not being filmed. Potty training being a fine example.

Daisy88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daisy88 »

I must be the odd one out it but this family ANNOY me SO much!!! :/ From The way Elle always laughs at every single 'joke' she makes (which are never funny btw)... to her and Dan thinking Forde is some kind of advanced child or something :/ I noticed a few comments after Dan had mentioned in a video that they think Forde is advanced in his speech (the commenters didn't agree) , and they got all defensive lol. I don't think he's advanced at all, he just seems like your average typical 2 year old... his speech isn't 'advanced'. She definitely seems like she puts this front on for the camera ...
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think forde has pretty good communication skills but I don't have a lot to compare to. He doesn't seem like some gifted child that is so advanced like they make him seem. I mean everyone wants to think their child is ahead of the game but forde seems right on par with everything.

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

You are not alone Daisy! They annoy me too! I can't stand how Elle acts like she's so healthy and fit but then doesn't seem to care about the health and safety of her children. She called baby led weaning a fad and then gave her 5 month old rice cereal which is one of the most unhealthiest things you can give a baby. It has no nutritious value. "some people say solids at 4 months and some say 6 month so we went with 5 months" how about look at the research. 6 months is the current recommended age by all health organizations. I just really hate how she picks and chooses where to be "crunchy"
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Going along with the picking and choosing when to be crunchy, in surprised they didn't cloth diaper. She's a sahm and she seems like the type that would do that.
I agree with the rice cereal thing, I've heard it's like the worst to give to babies because it has zero nutritional value (feel free to correct me). She seems to want to push her kids to do things before they're ready just because other moms on youtube are doing it with their children

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Going along with the picking and choosing when to be crunchy, in surprised they didn't cloth diaper. She's a sahm and she seems like the type that would do that.
I agree with the rice cereal thing, I've heard it's like the worst to give to babies because it has zero nutritional value (feel free to correct me). She seems to want to push her kids to do things before they're ready just because other moms on youtube are doing it with their children

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Forde seems to be picking up on potty training really well, but I hope they stop showing/talking about it in every video. They don't need to mention every time he pees on the potty (plus it's just the same thing over and over so they can't disguise it as being helpful for other parents or something).
Daisy88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daisy88 »

Princessyen12 wrote:You are not alone Daisy! They annoy me too! I can't stand how Elle acts like she's so healthy and fit but then doesn't seem to care about the health and safety of her children. She called baby led weaning a fad and then gave her 5 month old rice cereal which is one of the most unhealthiest things you can give a baby. It has no nutritious value. "some people say solids at 4 months and some say 6 month so we went with 5 months" how about look at the research. 6 months is the current recommended age by all health organizations. I just really hate how she picks and chooses where to be "crunchy"
Im so glad im not the only one who they annoy! lol!! Elle trys to appear 'perfect' , perfect at fitness/diet... perfect mum.... perfect wife etc etc etc.... its so irritating :/
and yes the rice cereal thing! It seemed she really had no idea about starting solids.... she completely ignored the comments about rice cereal too ...
She has this "I'm a superior mum an my kid is perfect" attitude....
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they're doing a giveaway for a fitness plan with tone it up. They asked people to comment why they want the plan.
It seems like they're picking based on which story they like the best. That seems a little unfair to me. They should randomly pick, and then go from there.

Daisy88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daisy88 »

OMG whats with her eyebrows in the latest vid??????!!! She explained in previous vids that she left the eyebrow colour on too long, hence the dark colour.... but it looks like she's filled them in with pencil and drew them on thicker???? omg they look awful... does she not look in the mirror before she leaves the house :? :? :?
Daisy88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daisy88 »

WTF!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her eyebrows have been terrible lately. Like absolutely terrible. They're filled in way too dark and uneven. I mean she likes a thicker brow so whatever but if you're going to do that at least try and make it look decent. Like that's all I can look at!!
Also, why does Dan always have to flex, or have his shirt off. Like sure, he's an attractive man but that just comes off as vain. Like why would you flex to show that you donated blood?
I will admit her voice overs are really funny to me though haha

Daisy88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daisy88 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Her eyebrows have been terrible lately. Like absolutely terrible. They're filled in way too dark and uneven. I mean she likes a thicker brow so whatever but if you're going to do that at least try and make it look decent. Like that's all I can look at!!
Also, why does Dan always have to flex, or have his shirt off. Like sure, he's an attractive man but that just comes off as vain. Like why would you flex to show that you donated blood?
I will admit her voice overs are really funny to me though haha

oh the flexing ...so weird!!! He seems VERY vain...... they both do...

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Daisy88 wrote:WTF!!
Oh God! It looks like she drew those on with a sharpie! There is definitely a way to do a full brow without it looking so ratchet.
Daisy88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daisy88 »

Princessyen12 wrote:
Daisy88 wrote:WTF!!
Oh God! It looks like she drew those on with a sharpie! There is definitely a way to do a full brow without it looking so ratchet.
They are TERRIBLE in this video!!! Im surprised people haven't mentioned it in the comments???? or maybe she deleted them lol!

Return to “Q-Z”