The Lindquists

whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by whiterose90 »

chachismemories1 wrote:At some points her voice sounded OK but then at others it was very bad! She needs to find a song that really fits her but this was not it. And the video quality and angels and all the were very amateur feeling. I was hoping it would have been way better with the hype they made. I'm really scared for all her new ideas she keeps mentioning for the vlog. She is so fame hungry its really turning me off and wanting to unsubscribe
Yes I totally agree! I am afraid of these new "ideas" It seems like their get together with those other small vloggers was just a week long brainstorm for them all on how to get more views. Im sure their ideas just involve more clickbait titles and music Lol yay! Thats totally going to get them to Jared & Ellie and Daily Bumps level *eye roll*

I read through about half of their survey but I couldn't even finish because we all know perfect Elle won't actually listen to anyones advice. The only thing I want to see more is their cute dog lol
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

whiterose90 wrote:
ellawski wrote:I just don't get why she has to make everything a lesson for other people. Like, "look at me, I'm such a good mom I don't give my kids presents for Christmas!" I used to like them, when they have less subscribers and "popularity" she was way better, guess that happens to all of them. I still think there's something off with Dan, not sure why though. Regarding the job thing, she mentioned she was a math teacher for 3rd grade of something like that a few years ago, and also a hairstylist when her and Dan met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure why someone would go from being a math teacher (with a pension, benefits, paid holiday etc...) to a hairstylist which is why I do not believe her whatsoever. I do recall her saying that in a video last year.

As for how many ppl show up to their meet up I'm going to guess 7 lol

What are everyones thoughts on Elle's new fitness & meal plans? Seems kind of funny that a "Tone It Up" follower with no education or background in fitness and nutrition would think they are qualified to charge people for a program. Im sure the TIU founders Karena & Katrina won't be happy.
She once mentioned almost as a mistakeher last name, I don't recall how do you guys call it, but your actual birth last name. It's was something with B, I don't remember, but I looked it up, Elle B something and above their wedding registry an other stuff, some webpage for a christian school popped up, grade 2 math teacher. I tought it was bs too, but apparently it isn't, or maybe it's just a coincidence, who knows.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

I actually felt bad for Dan in todays video. It seemed like Elle was almost making him apologize to everyone for playing games on his phone. Poor guy. He works hard and supports their whole family and its still not good enough.

Also, I'm wondering if Elle reads on here because she said today "I was a hairdresser and then went to University and then 'By the grace of god' got some contract teaching jobs" THEN she goes on to talk about how not everyone likes her and has perceptions about her that she is a know it all! LOLOL She 100% reads here. Hi Elle!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I feel like there was definitely a fight before that clip. I feel bad for Dan, I really like him. I get that he shouldn't be playing games when he's with the boys or whatever but damn he cowered like a little puppy. Elle seems to be very controlling in that relationship and Dan just kinda does what she says b

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dp but apparently her know it all attitude is her "teacher" voice. Uhm no Elle you're just a bitchy know it all. She admits that she even talks to Dan like that omg.

She has definitely found this site, most of the things she covered were discussed on here.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

They're so sanctimonious. There's a difference between being transparent and basically humble-bragging because you make the same mistakes as all other parents because you're human.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Dp but apparently her know it all attitude is her "teacher" voice. Uhm no Elle you're just a bitchy know it all. She admits that she even talks to Dan like that omg.

She has definitely found this site, most of the things she covered were discussed on here.

Yeah even her talking about her "teacher" voice was condescending. She was a part time teacher for 2 years before quitting once she met Dan and locked that down. Its not like she was a teacher for 30 years and therefore is so stuck in her ways.

Also, I know they want to have more kids so I wonder how she will ever run any errands or leave the house if she thinks only have 2 well behaved sons is so terrible and difficult. Unless that whole thing was a set up so they could look "humble" & not like the perfect parents we on here perceive them to be ;)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think her running errands was probably pretty real life. Thought forde is a well behaved kid I have no doubts in my mind that Cohen was losing it and she got overwhelmed. She seems stressed, probably because she found this site (ahahahahaha) and I've personally said that puts on a fake front for the camera.
I don't know how she'll care for more children. Poor Cohen looked absolutely miserable in the beginning of that video

whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

"MAJOR EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!" translation - our cheap tacky tee shirts are now available to buy *eye roll* You couldn't pay me to wear a "Good Morning Good Morning" shirt #momlife LOL
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Didn't they already do shirts? Before Cohen and like no one bought them. I remember them making a big video about it and I think they asked for comments as to why people didn't buy them.

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

Husband does my voiceover was not funny at all.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Princessyen12 wrote:Husband does my voiceover was not funny at all.
Neither of them are funny so that's not surprising.

ellawski
Talker
Talker

whiterose90 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Dp but apparently her know it all attitude is her "teacher" voice. Uhm no Elle you're just a bitchy know it all. She admits that she even talks to Dan like that omg.

Yeah even her talking about her "teacher" voice was condescending. She was a part time teacher for 2 years before quitting once she met Dan and locked that down. Its not like she was a teacher for 30 years and therefore is so stuck in her ways.

Also, I know they want to have more kids so I wonder how she will ever run any errands or leave the house if she thinks only have 2 well behaved sons is so terrible and difficult. Unless that whole thing was a set up so they could look "humble" & not like the perfect parents we on here perceive them to be ;)
I feel like that was the deal too, she wanted to seem more relatable, and less "perfect" She's been doing that lately, they probably feel how their popularity went down. She got a lot of subs from the live birth vlog, and they porbably don't watch her at all
ellawski
Talker
Talker

I've been watching her for more than a year, and although I feel you on the she's super annoying and controlling sometines, I feel like Dan makes a lot of decisions, they don't show it regularly, but in old vlogs he's been pretty serious about some stuff, like money for example, it's all him.

I haven't had a moment where I truly liked her until yesterday, when she was home after being away for 36 hrs and she hugged everybody when she arrived, that was truly sweet.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

I feel stupid for thinking a vet would actually get to work with a giraffe. I'm kind of mad it was just the stupid Sophie the giraffe mold thing.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

ellawski wrote:I've been watching her for more than a year, and although I feel you on the she's super annoying and controlling sometines, I feel like Dan makes a lot of decisions, they don't show it regularly, but in old vlogs he's been pretty serious about some stuff, like money for example, it's all him.

I haven't had a moment where I truly liked her until yesterday, when she was home after being away for 36 hrs and she hugged everybody when she arrived, that was truly sweet.
I agree, I liked how she loves them all equally (unlike some of the popular family vloggers who clearly play favourites with their children) That was the first genuine thing she has done in ages.

I don't think their channel will ever grow the way she wants it too. They are just kind of boring.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What does everything think about her doing a fitness app?
I think it's kind of ridiculous, there's so many out there, what's going to set hers apart. If it's free I'll probably get it just to check it out. She's also been working on an e-book

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

Elle's trying to be reliable again by telling us she isn't perfect she farts too. :roll:
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

chachismemories1 wrote:I feel stupid for thinking a vet would actually get to work with a giraffe. I'm kind of mad it was just the stupid Sophie the giraffe mold thing.
A vet can but not a regular one, they have specialize in them

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

ForeverGauc01 wrote:What does everything think about her doing a fitness app?
I think it's kind of ridiculous, there's so many out there, what's going to set hers apart. If it's free I'll probably get it just to check it out. She's also been working on an e-book

Its absolutely ridiculous. She has no formal education on this, she just started following the Tone It Up plan around the time she met Dan and has been following it off & on ever since. She now act like she's the authority on heath and fitness but really she just eats tiny portions of smoothies and soups and does Tone it Up circuit workouts in her living room. I commend her dedication but would not ever listen to her advice (unless its free like you said) Who are we kidding though Im sure it will be atleast $20

Return to “Q-Z”