1CrazyLife4Me

spricket
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 1CrazyLife4Me

Unread post by spricket »

Yeah I have purposely tried googling this place before and it doesn't show up. Pretty pathetic they feel they have to threaten people to keep them from talking bad about them, yet they're allowed to talk back about whoever they want.
SaraB1105
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SaraB1105 »

What. A. Dumba**.
SniperLover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SniperLover »

Hi everyone, it was very nice to see you. We'll see us again soon.

Btw what's pathetic is how people can belittle a family, but when they get responses back about it, everything is wrong.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

That doesn't even make sense...

But thanks for your service, brah. 'Preciate it. But it has nothing to do with whether or not we enjoy your vlogs. I don't think anyone has really said anything mean? Just commented on the scene you caused.... Most of us never would have watched if not for that.

I agree with her being mad. I would've been HELLA mad too. I don't judge her at all for her mama bear rant cause I prob wouldn't have been that composed.

Neither here nor there though. Not everyone is gonna like ya. I know you "forget the haters because we love you" which I know you think is really cute but it's just obnoxious and immature but also not true. I understand the reaction to protect your child over the Meghan thing but otherwise you guys are just showing you DO care by defending yourselves all over. Especially here, we're a tough crowd and coming here is just gonna generate more temporary interest in your channel. I don't think you'll like that.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, if you feel belittled, why don't you take a stroll over to your fake friends Daily Bumps thread?

If you think anyone said ANYTHING negative about you I encourage you to go read their thread and be glad you only have 2 pages, about half of it being about you coming here under a identity and being outed.
#FreeBen
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

SniperLover wrote:Hey everyone,

I was researching a bunch of posts on different sites and came across this one. Here is something I found out about her husband if you are interested. This guy was an expert Sniper in the military who took out four of the big guys in Iraq. He served twelve years in the service. For me, I would wonder why everyone is so into putting down a family that is as crazy as they are; and with him probably being the craziest?...
I just have to say that I give Ian my utmost Respect for serving our country. I think he seems like a good guy that stood up to those girls who's dad walked out on them. I think it's a tragedy that he's dealing with a life threatening illness while trying to take care of his large family. I also thought Tori was a really sweet person before she started bashing on Meghan & told her to go to Hell it was so harsh I guess I just lost a lot of respect for her. But she is pregnant and she doesn't need this stress because that baby deserves a fighting chance at life.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm also gonna throw this out cause I'm trying to be fair... It's hard for me to not jump into anger mode when I hear the name Ian, as it's the name of my ex husband who tried to murder me when I was pregnant with my oldest child and was later murdered by a police officer when our son was 3. So I kind of unintentionally get put off by that name and it definitely affected my aggression when I was posting that. It sounds stupid but it's a PTSD thing and I can't help it. So sorry for the ugliness. I just think it's so dumb when YTers come on here and try to pretend they're not themselves so the combo turned up my hatefulness.

I don't think there's really anything wrong with y'all and your vlogs. Just not my cup of tea.

My advice - you seem to love each other and be a happy family and that's wonderful that you have each other. Lean on that instead of getting validation from YouTube. Don't sweat the small stuff, so what that the assholes pretended to be your friend and removed you from their video in editing. They're not looking out for you anyway, they're looking out for themselves. The fit about that just made you look like children. I do 100% support Tori going mama bear on Meghan Tonjes. Not the greatest way to draw attention to yourself but I do applaud you for standing up for your kid. I don't necessarily agree with her having a YouTube channel (well I don't care but I wouldn't let my kids have a YouTube channel at 10) but even for those who don't agree, it's never cool for someone to be nice to your face and then talk about you behind your back. I would just keep doing what you do, ignore the people who don't like it.

Your channel probably won't be popular here. Once this dies down your thread will probably die too.
#FreeBen
spricket
Informer
Informer

SniperLover wrote:Hi everyone, it was very nice to see you. We'll see us again soon.

Btw what's pathetic is how people can belittle a family, but when they get responses back about it, everything is wrong.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I can not like how they handled a situation (which, btw I haven't said anything bad about them except for that one response) and you are perfectly free to not like what we say. I just don't see how bringing up the fact he is a sniper and has killed people is a response back. To me It's almost like a thinly veiled threat, like, 'hey don't talk bad about this guy because look what he did.'

And like someone else said, compare what has been said on this thread to other youtubers we haven't been that bad at all
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spricket wrote:
SniperLover wrote:Hi everyone, it was very nice to see you. We'll see us again soon.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I can not like how they handled a situation (which, btw I haven't said anything bad about them except for that one response) and you are perfectly free to not like what we say. I just don't see how bringing up the fact he is a sniper and has killed people is a response back. To me It's almost like a thinly veiled threat, like, 'hey don't talk bad about this guy because look what he did.'

And like someone else said, compare what has been said on this thread to other youtubers we haven't been that bad at all

I took it more to mean "how could you talk bad about this family when the dad did this for you!"

It's just not a defense. I think I spoke for most Americans when I thanked him for his service. That doesn't mean we are required to think y'all are great vloggers. "oh, he did some great military stuff, now I have to like him!" Doesn't work like that.

If you addressed the things that were said instead of coming up with a defense, people probably wouldn't have been so critical, not to mention you implied that we're stupid by coming here anonymously and assuming we wouldn't figure it out. News flash - if you ever want to blend in, don't create an account and run straight to your thread. 1 post on your account only supporting one small account that has only recently come up is a dead giveaway. Not to mention the content of said post. Like I said before... Just own it.

Also, this is a gossip site. We gossip here. You're welcome to join us. You are free to leave. You are free to defend yourselves. I'm kinda trying to do you a favor here so you understand how this place works... Being on the defensive is gonna do nothing but get you all worked up and stir the pot and draw negative attention to you... You don't want that.
#FreeBen
spricket
Informer
Informer

blackbettybamf wrote:
spricket wrote:

I took it more to mean "how could you talk bad about this family when the dad did this for you!"

It's just not a defense. I think I spoke for most Americans when I thanked him for his service. That doesn't mean we are required to think y'all are great vloggers. "oh, he did some great military stuff, now I have to like him!" Doesn't work like that.
I see now how it could have been what he meant. However, I have family members that served and they're down right douchebags. Service doesn't equal awesome. I respect he served and thank him for that, but I agree that we don't have to like them or that he is a good person just because of it. (he may be a great person irl, not saying he isn't, just my thoughts!)
spricket
Informer
Informer

blackbettybamf wrote:
spricket wrote:

I see now how it could have been what he meant. However, I have family members that served and they're down right douchebags. Service doesn't equal awesome. I respect he served and thank him for that, but I agree that we don't have to like them or that he is a good person just because of it. (he may be a great person irl, not saying he isn't, just my thoughts!)
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Well now Meghan said her daughters name in her ice bucket challenge and Tori left a nice comment.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

THIS! My friend's ex husband served twice in Iraq and once in Afghanistan. He came home and beat the shit out of her, got hooked on OxyContin, pawned all of their things and their sons' toys, cheated, they divorced, he doesn't see his boys, he's been in and out of jail a few times, has a daughter he doesn't take care of, and he's currently in jail on federal charges...

So yeah, while I do appreciate his service, it has nothing to do with what kind of person he is.

Shit, lfo3 could find a cure for cancer and she'd still be a shit person.
#FreeBen
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

I started this thread coz you guys were being mentioned a lot in the Daily Bumps thread & thought it is best to have your own thread & also the fact that you come of(come off not that you ARE) as rude & entitled ppl when it comes to the YouTube "Community", although I am not an American I appreciate that you have fought for your country but again as Betty said this thread would have died down if you had just not popped up.

I hope nothing but the best for Tori in her pregnancy & that it all goes well.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Side note, it makes me laugh when pregnant people cause drama then whine about not needing the drama because they're pregnant :lol:
#FreeBen
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

blackbettybamf wrote:Side note, it makes me laugh when pregnant people cause drama then whine about not needing the drama because they're pregnant :lol:

:lol: :lol: LOL
lyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lyssa »

Clearly the case of they don't practice what the preach or should I say push down other people's throats.

They claim God is first and to forget the haters but they put up a video bashing people. No matter how wronged you might feel is that really appropriate behavior from such a strong "Christian" family? Then she puts up two other videos after that. One bashing Meghan and then another one challenging Meghan in the ASL Ice Bucket Challenge. Then passively aggressively laughing it off as "LOL it was Lexi's idea!" Yeah, right.

11 year old wearing make up because of her dark circles under her eyes. One the circles aren't all that bad and you should teach your daughter that beauty and self love is more than skin deep. Plus what does mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick have to do with dark circles? Nothing so I call BS on that excuse.

I also can't respect anyone that treats their vag like a clown car.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I thought the underwear from a viewer vlog was really disturbing.

Matching bras and panties for preteen girls... Riiiight. So inappropriate. My mom would never have let me even see them let alone open them on camera let alone upload the video to YouTube so some weirdo perv can get their jollies off imagining them wearing them... Just sick.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, how about trying cucumbers or tea bags for dark circles... Eyeliner on a middle schooler (is she even in middle school yet?) is just bizarre to me. I wasn't allowed to wear any makeup until I was 14 and when I did, my mom had to approve of it. I wasn't allowed to choose my own makeup until high school. Maybe the summer before.
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

My new favorite nut job.

Return to “Other”