NikkiandJohnVlogs

VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NikkiandJohnVlogs

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

Not sure if anyone follows them. They started of as a prank channel and now do daily Vlogs. They are a young engaged couple who just moved to LA so Nikki could pursue acting but then she became pregnant. I used to think they were a bit annoying but since Nikki has become pregnant and is 9 months a long I have come to like them (at least her) a lot more. She is due this week with a baby girl and I am really hoping they start to do more Mommy/parenting blogs. She seems very honest and relatable and you all should check them out! BTW no I am not Nikki, lol!
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Re: NikkiandJohnVlogs

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

lol, they sound cool im going to go watch a few videos!
MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

I used to watch them all the time, but once she became pregnant and had Iris I feel like she became more of a mean person. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like she has this "high a mighty" attitude. After they had Iris she started to lash out a lot more at people in the comments. I know onetime someone had gave Iris would be a good looking teen and she lashed out at them and said something like "Why you gotta say teen though?". They won't take complements anymore then Nikki gets mad when she doesn't get them. I have a love, hate relationship with their channel. Sometimes they're unbearable to watch. I feel like in a sense I'm kind of just sticking around because of Iris. The more they get involved with modeling and becoming more famous, the more Nikki seems to become controlling. During her pregnancy she seemed more relate able, but after she had Iris she became very mean to put it one way.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I think it's strange as shit that they don't stay together when back home visiting too. I have a big family, I get it but there's no way we'd separate that much/long.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

I also find it so odd that they split up when they go back home! Especially over Christmas. I just couldn't believe that John would voluntarily miss parts of his daughters 1st Christmas to go fishing!
I cannot stand the Minnesota blogs because every other video is just John who I find either extremely boring or way to over-the-top try hard. Have you seen his cooking videos? Such a joke! How to light a grill, How to make cheese toast, How to make the nastiest looking Eggs Benedict you've ever seen, lol!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Exactly. I'm from MN and they give us a bad name sometimes lol At least I'm not the only one who thinks the split is weird. Makes you wonder what his family really thinks about her.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

There has got to be something else going on between them and their families. It is just too weird that they have been in Minnesota for what a month and have barely spent any time together. Now all of a sudden after people started noticing they have to go all the way to Johns families cabin in the woods to spend a few nights together? Maybe their parents don't believe in sharing a bed before you're married? Idk.
MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

I know their excuse was always that they didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with their family's in the first place that's why they would split up over the trips. But what about Iris? She's always with Nikki. Johns family rarely ever gets to see her from what it seems like. They make such a big deal about modeling too it bugs me. OK, yea you and your kid are now models. I dunno. I guess it just bugs me that John can be so fake and Nikki can be so snooty. It's like they're faking the whole YouTube thing so they can get views which will pay the bills.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

This thread has been dead but I like watching them I think Nikki is a good mom & John seems stand-offish and uninterested but she says it's just his personality the vlogs lately have been weird maybe just cause they've been in MN a lot and have been split up . I also love Nikki's erratic mom she's my favorite . I wish this thread was active since they seem to be the only vloggers I watch now .
aurorajane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aurorajane »

I used to watch them all the time but now I just check out their pranks
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer