For my sister need advice please

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

For my sister need advice please

Unread post by eab424 »

So my sister is divorced and dated this guy they dated all summer and then she found out he was lying to her. He is engaged and they have a daughter together. My sister wants to let the fiancé know that he is cheating but doesn't know how to go about it. He royally hurt my sister who has already gone through so much. She would not have dated him if she knew the truth that he was cheating on his fiancé. He told her that they'd broken up and that he had to get a court order forcing her to leave the condo. Which was a lie. After which he claims that she told him to get a "fill in dating app name here" account and have sex with other women because she no longer had a sex drive. From one of the pics on one of their dates for her birthday there was rose petals on their bed and it was an expensive hotel. So clearly they were still having sex. So that was a lie.

She saw her facebook. Each time they'd go on a date the next day he'd take his fiancé on a date. He's such a douche.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: For my sister need advice please

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I am of the belief the fiance needs to be told with proof, like above poster said screen shots photos etc. Cheaters not only destroy trust but can put people in physical danger from STIs.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: For my sister need advice please

Unread post by eab424 »

Kryptonite wrote:As usual, the "my ____ told me to ____" was a bad attempt at a cover-up.

If I were her, I would contact the fiance on Facebook (I realize this seems impersonal but it's the way of the world now) and write her a long description of everything that has happened. Be sure to include screenshots, evidence, undeniable proof, etc. so that he can't manipulate the fiance into thinking that your sister is some crazed lover wanting to ruin his new relationship (because he'll try).

It sounds like he's a shady guy who deserves to be caught. Unfortunately, your sister cannot control what fiance does with this information but she certainly deserves to know what's happening behind her back.

No honestly it is. I am very happily married and my sister lives in a different state than I do. I live in Nashville and this guy lives 8 hours away from me and 20 mins from my sister so for me to drive 8 hours each way just to meet him for a date would be kinda silly. Especially when I have my stepsons to pick up from school each day at 3. I know it sounded weird. I would've said the same thing if someone had posted this.

Return to “Advice and Venting”