Venting. Hurt and confused.

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Venting. Hurt and confused.

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

So, I get it. This is a drama/snark site. However, i am not being posted about. These are YT;/insta moms and Guru girls.. So, if anybody wants to give me shit they can put up or shut up, so to speak. I am not in the mood.

I was just told that I was lying about my stillborn babies because I was on this site a day after my last passed.
I am not lying. I was in shock and denial for 4 days and by the time it hit what happened, I started therapy. I visit this site to get away from my real life, and I am not here to talk about my life, but apparently; the fact that I vaguely touch base on things that are severely hurting me and then do not talk about it or seem detatched means that I am a troll, and that I am faking the deaths of my two babies. Which is NOT the case, and fucking disgusts me thst people think that lowly of me and they know nothing about me. I am not only hurt, but also highly confused as to where someone got the guts and disrespect to accuse me of being a liar when they know nothing about me and I never actually touch full base on what happened.

Someone shared their loss story sith me on one board, so, I told them. Mine. It was hard, but I don't see a point in saying thst it is hard to talk about. I am typing it. I can get uo and leave periodically ans take my sweet time with telling the story. It is not a lie because I don't go on about how hard it is. Especially when I face the real life facts of my personal. Life, and realize thst yes. This is fucking hard. But I know that it very well could've been for the better, because a lot of very personal. Details get left out when I share what has happened, because they aren't relivant to the story. So. I don't share.

I don't care how highly I suspect someone lying about a loss, I would NEVER place possibly false accusations just for the he'll of it. Especially before I continued to harass them on different fronts.

In this case, none of what was said about me was true, and I am. Nothing but hurt. I came here to gossip about YouTube moms. Not be bitched at and bullied. End of story.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Venting. Hurt and confused.

Kryptonite wrote:Hi TWOB,

Firstly, I am sorry for your losses. I can't imagine what you're going through right now and I am sure that none of this unnecessary drama is helping.

Secondly, I am surprised that it didn't occur to anyone that being on this website could've been a coping mechanism.

I think it's wonderful that you are utilizing therapy. That is a brave step and I truly hope that it helps you find peace.

I hope that you will continue to share if you feel comfortable enough to do so. I apologize that the negativity has made you feel hurt and confused. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Krypto
I am about 50/50 I may have been overly sensitive because the person claims they where talking about someone else, however. The irony was there. The situation happened in the Rachelle and Justin thread recently (tonight) ans I feel like I may have just been over sensitive.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Venting. Hurt and confused.

Kryptonite wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote: I am about 50/50 I may have been overly sensitive because the person claims they where talking about someone else, however. The irony was there. The situation happened in the Rachelle and Justin thread recently (tonight) ans I feel like I may have just been over sensitive.

I see. Regardless, my post still stands. :)

Hopefully, if the post was about you, your message will get through. But misunderstandings happen easily on this site, especially when people share their own stories!
I'm a very non confrontational person so I feel very awkward.. I was jist really hurt, yknow? That's just a huge accusation.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18

Return to “Advice and Venting”