GED

Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GED

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Has anybody here got their GED? I'm studying right now for it, and I'm terrified. I finished high school up to the 11th grade, but left because of personal issues and now I want to get my GED. Is it hard? Any advice on it would be wonderful or tips. Thank you for taking your time to read this :D :love2:
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GED

Unread post by blackbetty »

I took it. I had to take the practice first. If I did well I could take the GED and if I didn't, I had to take classes first. Aced the practice. Lowest score I got on any of the 5 tests was an 88%. I dropped out second semester senior year but didn't go to school much at all junior year or senior year. It was laughably easy, honestly. They showed us a video on how to use a calculator. To do simple addition problems. The guy sitting across the room from me made eye contact with me during it and we both busted out laughing and they threatened to kick us out. If you are capable of making Cs when you put in effort, you will do fine.
#FreeBen
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Thank you so much, you eased me now lol I've been practicing online from websites that have ged practice questions. They seem fairly easy but just scared the real test will be hard
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Practice is good - not cause you need to practice the material IMO (seriously if you absorbed anything while you were in school and were an average or higher student when you applied yourself, you will be fine) but because it will get your brain into school/focus mode.

You totally got this, girly. Go rock that GED.
#FreeBen

Return to “Advice and Venting”