Dance woes!

old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dance woes!

Unread post by old_soul_here »

So K's(my real life partner) dance partner (I'll call her Elle) is a friend of ours, but she hasn't been available to practice or compete since Wellington's (last June), so K wants to start danicng with someone else, he mentioned it to her and she went off her nut. He dropped it only because we were at friends birthday party. Anyway, I mention on a public find a dance partner page to a friend of mine (who k has competed with before in a random match up) who was looking for dance partner for Waikato's that k might be interested, and all of a sudden ks dance partner is posting dance video all over his timeline for the first time in months, including ones I had just posted to him. I just want to post give it up Elle!!!!!
Not to mention after the last two comps, the first thing she posted to him wasn't like congrats for final-ling or anything it was "Better not lose my dance partner" She didn't even watch nationals, let alone compete with him. It's not fair of her to expect him to keep dancing when she won't train or make an effort. Especially since they dance at one of the highest levels.
I just don't know how to advise him, they used to date and he just just messaged me "I didn't think I'd have to break up with her twice."

Return to “Advice and Venting”