Depression

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Depression

Unread post by blackbetty »

I just typed out a big long thing and decided it was too personal.

I just feel like I'm being crushed by my depression right now. I try so hard to put on a happy face because I don't want to be the Eeyore, but damn. I am so goddamn miserable. I love my boyfriend, he's not the problem, but I feel like it's unfair to him and he deserves better than me because I just feel like a huge drag. Lately I feel completely unmotivated and I just stare at the wall and cry in my alone time and it sucks. I don't know what to do. My doctor is no help and I don't really know what else to do.

Anyone else feel crippled by depression?
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

Re: Depression

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

:( Have you told your Doctor? If he doesn't listen find a new one. Just be honest with your boyfriend. Have you ever been prescribed anything?
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

I've been feeling really down the last few months. Not sure if it's depression or what.

So many things just happening one after another.. and then some things don't fully fall through.
I've been looking into some natural mood boosters I could buy at CVS or something.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
briannaspeaks wrote:I've been feeling really down the last few months. Not sure if it's depression or what.

So many things just happening one after another.. and then some things don't fully fall through.
I've been looking into some natural mood boosters I could buy at CVS or something.
You could try St. John's Wort. Just don't take it with hormonal BC.
Thanks. I haven't came across that one but I'll look.
Did you notice it helped with you?

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
briannaspeaks wrote:
cakewalked wrote: You could try St. John's Wort. Just don't take it with hormonal BC.
Thanks. I haven't came across that one but I'll look.
Did you notice it helped with you?
Well in the past, I believe so. But I only took it for a month this time before reading the info packet on my BC.. so I stopped. I think it's similar with antidepressants in that you have to take it for awhile for it to have all the affects. It basically interacts with almost any other drugs. it's herbal so not thoroughly tested either. But I've heard it can have pretty substantial results.
On a lighter note, I got some St. John's Wort this previous Saturday. We shall see if it works.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I'm a little late to this party but can definitely relate and thank you for opening up! Too often I (wrongly) assume no one else around me is experiencing these feelings and feel like there's something wrong with me.

Depression and especially anorexia in the past have been truly crippling and ruined a lot of good things in my life. But for the past couple years I've been working my ass off to pick up the pieces, and I now have my degree and almost a year at a job that I'm proud of. I thank my lucky stars for the friends and mother who stand by me on this crazy ride. Now I'm 24 and depressed that everyone around me seems to be in a stable relationship... But how can I expect to find someone when I'm avoiding dating? I just want to fast forward to the part where I'm settled with someone I love and we are a "family" .

Well, that was personal, but whatevs. These feelings have less power once I let go a little!
blackbettybamf wrote:I just typed out a big long thing and decided it was too personal.

I just feel like I'm being crushed by my depression right now. I try so hard to put on a happy face because I don't want to be the Eeyore, but damn. I am so goddamn miserable. I love my boyfriend, he's not the problem, but I feel like it's unfair to him and he deserves better than me because I just feel like a huge drag. Lately I feel completely unmotivated and I just stare at the wall and cry in my alone time and it sucks. I don't know what to do. My doctor is no help and I don't really know what else to do.

Anyone else feel crippled by depression?
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've been taking St. Johns Wort for about a week now. The bottle says to take it thrice a day. I only take it once or twice (because I forget). I kinda see a difference. Or maybe it's just a coincidence. I seem more motivated to do things, and a little bit lighter (if that makes sense). Maybe it's all in my head though, haha.

Also though, I have been getting headaches like crazy. And it started around the time I started taking this. I get them like every other day. (I usually get migraines like twice a week but this is a dull headache). Hopefully it's just another coincidence.

Alinkama
Amateur
Amateur

Для себя купить вечернее платье

Unread post by Alinkama »

Новое платье – превосходная возможность прекрасной даме проявить свою женственность. В этом виде одежды, в вас будет возможность показать себя – быть королевой красоты в королевстве.
Предлогов одеть шикарное платье довольно много, надо лишь суметь их найти и увидеть. Ну и потом правильно определить именно то платье, что преобразит вас, а вы в таком платье украсите вечер.
Сложилось что вы – гостья на балу, если вы громко отмечаете праздник или же приглашены на мероприятие к знакомым может родственникам и знаете, что юбилей пройдёт в праздничной ситуации, это означает вам снова будет необходимо купить вечернее платье.
В каждом случае модель наверно должны быть разными. На именины или именины. В самый раз шикарное вечернее платье.
Волеизъявление казаться роскошно – взблеснуть, взблеснуть и сразить присуще женщинам всякий раз

Return to “Advice and Venting”