oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My cousin's daughter wants to be a boy

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Hi everyone!

So let me give you a little back story: My cousin has two girls and her youngest (6) feels like she's a boy. She prefers to go by Greg and likes to dress like a boy and play with trucks, action figures, etc. I am totally 100% supportive of this. Although I'm still struggling with the proper pronouns since she is so young and I'm not sure if she would understand what pronounds she wants to go by. I guess that's something I need to talk to my cousin about. But for now I will refer to Greg as simply "G" since her real name starts with a G as well.

So G's birthday party is coming up and I'm interested in getting G more androgynous style clothes. Is there a company that makes that style of clothes for kids 6+? Mind you G is very, very tiny and I still need to figure out what G's size is. I'm having trouble finding androgynous clothes for kids that aren't terribly expensive. Also are regular boy clothes sized differently than girl clothes at that age?

It would mean so much to me if you guys gave me some advice. I care about G so much and I am so proud that G is pretty much saying "fuck you" to gender roles at such a young age. I know what it's like to be different at that age, I was very shy, quiet and had a learning disability. G is so special and has a lot of spunk! I want to do everything I can to support G and I would really really appreciate it if you guys would kindly help! :)

Thank you!
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: My cousin's daughter wants to be a boy

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

H&M and Forever 21. My little sister has always preferred to wear clothes meant for "males" (clothes are clothes honestly who the fuck cares tbh). It's been a while since she's worn little boy sizes, but I do think they are sized a little differently, especially as they get older but I think at G's age their bodies are often pretty similarly built. It also depends on the store, and brand. H&M and Forever 21 usually have a lot of LGBT customers and employees so if you just ask, they'll probably be able to help you. Just get G's measurements and his/her clothing and shoe sizes and height and weight to make it easier.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: My cousin's daughter wants to be a boy

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Sorry for the double post, but if you want to buy G some nicer/high quality pieces, try Macy's. Depending on where you live, you might also have other big department stores like Barney's, Bloomingdales, etc. But even if you live in a conservative area like me (fucking Modesto, man), Macy's always seems to have super open minded employees.
Alinkama
Amateur
Amateur

Какое надо купить вечернее платье

Unread post by Alinkama »

Новое платье – превосходная возможность любой женщине продемонстрировать свою индивидуальность. В таком платье, вы получите возможность показать себя – выглядеть как королева в королевстве.
Предлогов одеть новое платье не мало, надо лишь научиться их найти и определить. И потом грамотно определить именно то платье, что украсит вас, а вы в таком платье украсите вечер.
Сложилось что вы – свидетельница на празднике, может вы с размахом празднуете именины вдруг приглашены на именины к друзьям или родне и уверены, что праздник прогремит в торжественной ситуации, это означает вам опять понадобится купить вечернее платье.
В любом виде стиль должны быть неодинаковыми. На мероприятие или юбилей. В самую пору шикарное вечернее платье.
Побуждение выглядеть на славу – взблеснуть, блеснуть и вызвать сенсацию похоже женщинам всегда
Alinkama
Amateur
Amateur

Как выбрать и купить вечернее платье

Unread post by Alinkama »

Красивое платье – чудесная возможность всякой девушке проявить свою индивидуальность. В таком наряде, в вас будет возможность проявить себя – быть королевой красоты в королевстве.
Предлогов надеть новое платье очень много, нужно всего лишь суметь их найти и схватить. Ну и потом толково подобрать нужное платье, что украсит вас, и именно вы в таком платье украсите вечер.
Если вы – гостья на балу, вдруг вы конкретно празднуете юбилей возможно вас пригласили на праздник к приятелям или родственникам и догадываетесь, что мероприятие пройдёт в торжественной ситуации, это значит вам тут же понадобится купить вечернее платье.
В любом варианте стиль могут быть различными. На торжество или именины. В свое время длинное вечернее платье.
Стремление смотреться на славу – взблеснуть, выказаться и произвести впечатление неотъемлемо дамам всегда

Return to “Advice and Venting”