• Advertisement

YTMD Pet Peeves

Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! This forum has it's own set of rules. We've created this forum to minimize the arguing that occurs in the regular forums. If you are called out, it is up to you whether or not you respond. The only rules for this forum are...
1. No racial or gender/sexual slurs.
2. No posting of personal information (address, phone number, etc).
3. No flaming or "boxing" with Admin or Moddies.

Unless one of the rules have been broken, reports made about posts in this forum will be ignored.

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby IceCreamCone » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 am

IceCreamCone wrote:I hate it when posters get so upset over something that they are SHOUTING AND OVER EXAGGERATING IN EVERY POST!!!!! Then, when someone dares to disagree, they gaslight them and tell them they need to relax and accept that everyone has an opinion because this is a gossip site. If every one of your posts has you so angry that you need to shout and be combative in every post, then maybe it's time to take a step back.

My apologies to Kryptonite for not mentioning names. This opinion applies to more than just this one poster, but its was spurred on by Ewokfan11. Girl really needs to relax a bit. There is crazy in every one of her posts. Plus I don't believe half the stories about how she OBVIOUSLY KNOWS something because x,y,z. In the film industry, multi-millionaire parents, has travelled a lot... yet sounds more like a child than a supposed business professional :?

But others are guilty of this from time to time to. I agree with the posters saying the DB board also has a few new posters that are "extra."
IceCreamCone
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Junebug8+ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 pm

The nicknames for Addie. It's getting old.
Junebug8+
Amateur

Postby blackroses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:18 am

Junebug8+ wrote:The nicknames for Addie. It's getting old.

And for Harlow. I liked it when it was the original ones but now it’s just ridiculous
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:36 pm

IceCreamCone wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:I hate it when posters get so upset over something that they are SHOUTING AND OVER EXAGGERATING IN EVERY POST!!!!! Then, when someone dares to disagree, they gaslight them and tell them they need to relax and accept that everyone has an opinion because this is a gossip site. If every one of your posts has you so angry that you need to shout and be combative in every post, then maybe it's time to take a step back.

My apologies to Kryptonite for not mentioning names. This opinion applies to more than just this one poster, but its was spurred on by Ewokfan11. Girl really needs to relax a bit. There is crazy in every one of her posts. Plus I don't believe half the stories about how she OBVIOUSLY KNOWS something because x,y,z. In the film industry, multi-millionaire parents, has travelled a lot... yet sounds more like a child than a supposed business professional :?

But others are guilty of this from time to time to. I agree with the posters saying the DB board also has a few new posters that are "extra."

I MEAN I GUESS I WON'T BAN YOU THIS TIME! ;) No, really, it happens sometimes...
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Previous

Return to Boxing Ring