• Advertisement

YTMD Pet Peeves

Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! This forum has it's own set of rules. We've created this forum to minimize the arguing that occurs in the regular forums. If you are called out, it is up to you whether or not you respond. The only rules for this forum are...
1. No racial or gender/sexual slurs.
2. No posting of personal information (address, phone number, etc).
3. No flaming or "boxing" with Admin or Moddies.

Unless one of the rules have been broken, reports made about posts in this forum will be ignored.

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby IceCreamCone » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 am

IceCreamCone wrote:I hate it when posters get so upset over something that they are SHOUTING AND OVER EXAGGERATING IN EVERY POST!!!!! Then, when someone dares to disagree, they gaslight them and tell them they need to relax and accept that everyone has an opinion because this is a gossip site. If every one of your posts has you so angry that you need to shout and be combative in every post, then maybe it's time to take a step back.

My apologies to Kryptonite for not mentioning names. This opinion applies to more than just this one poster, but its was spurred on by Ewokfan11. Girl really needs to relax a bit. There is crazy in every one of her posts. Plus I don't believe half the stories about how she OBVIOUSLY KNOWS something because x,y,z. In the film industry, multi-millionaire parents, has travelled a lot... yet sounds more like a child than a supposed business professional :?

But others are guilty of this from time to time to. I agree with the posters saying the DB board also has a few new posters that are "extra."
IceCreamCone
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Junebug8+ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 pm

The nicknames for Addie. It's getting old.
Junebug8+
Amateur

Postby blackroses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:18 am

Junebug8+ wrote:The nicknames for Addie. It's getting old.

And for Harlow. I liked it when it was the original ones but now it’s just ridiculous
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:36 pm

IceCreamCone wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:I hate it when posters get so upset over something that they are SHOUTING AND OVER EXAGGERATING IN EVERY POST!!!!! Then, when someone dares to disagree, they gaslight them and tell them they need to relax and accept that everyone has an opinion because this is a gossip site. If every one of your posts has you so angry that you need to shout and be combative in every post, then maybe it's time to take a step back.

My apologies to Kryptonite for not mentioning names. This opinion applies to more than just this one poster, but its was spurred on by Ewokfan11. Girl really needs to relax a bit. There is crazy in every one of her posts. Plus I don't believe half the stories about how she OBVIOUSLY KNOWS something because x,y,z. In the film industry, multi-millionaire parents, has travelled a lot... yet sounds more like a child than a supposed business professional :?

But others are guilty of this from time to time to. I agree with the posters saying the DB board also has a few new posters that are "extra."

I MEAN I GUESS I WON'T BAN YOU THIS TIME! ;) No, really, it happens sometimes...
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby Tiger27 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Sounds like I'm not the only one getting this error a million times in the last couple weeks. What gives?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User ytmommad_pp31 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 104
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/common.php
LINE: 113
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_connect()

FILE: [ROOT]/viewforum.php
LINE: 17
CALL: include('[ROOT]/common.php')
Tiger27
Informer

Postby amyfalafal » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Tiger27 wrote:Sounds like I'm not the only one getting this error a million times in the last couple weeks. What gives?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User ytmommad_pp31 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 104
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/common.php
LINE: 113
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_connect()

FILE: [ROOT]/viewforum.php
LINE: 17
CALL: include('[ROOT]/common.php')

Yes it's annoying.
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:04 am

Same ^ it’s super frustrating
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:20 pm

I apologize for the delayed reply, but I have also had difficulty logging in because I am receiving the same error!

The moderators are aware of the error, but we don't have the permissions needed to fix the issue.

Unfortunately, BipolarMorgan is the only one who can. We are sorry for the frustration!
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby gossipingloser » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:25 pm

The amount of easily-debunked misinformation about jesss in the jesssfam thread drives me insane. There’s a lot of stuff to gossip about re jessss so we really don’t need to make stuff up. (I don’t have a specific user in mind).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Talker

Postby MamaJoAnna » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 am

gossipingloser wrote:The amount of easily-debunked misinformation about jesss in the jesssfam thread drives me insane. There’s a lot of stuff to gossip about re jessss so we really don’t need to make stuff up. (I don’t have a specific user in mind).

Examples?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby natalka81 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:34 pm

I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby spillingthetea » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:13 pm

I HATE THE USER JMAMA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SHE FUCKING CLOGS DE KKANDBABYJ THREAD AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!! LIKE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! SHE MAKES 2/3 PAGES REPLYING TO E V E R Y SINGLE POST. Please a Mod or someone needs to do something about it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
Informer

Postby Tiger27 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:24 am

natalka81 wrote:I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!

I second this!! I suggested this a while back and a few people got mad and shut it down, saying it'll attract too many people to the thread and clog things up. Like what?? There are some way more random families on the main thread. They're about to be bigger than E&J...I think it's time it's moved. Maybe Kryptonite can make it happen? Please and thank you!!
Tiger27
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:35 am

Tiger27 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!

I second this!! I suggested this a while back and a few people got mad and shut it down, saying it'll attract too many people to the thread and clog things up. Like what?? There are some way more random families on the main thread. They're about to be bigger than E&J...I think it's time it's moved. Maybe Kryptonite can make it happen? Please and thank you!!

PM Kryptonite. The mods are super busy and may not read here for awhile. You can’t just discuss something in thread and expect them to see it. They don’t read all the threads

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Junebug8+ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:17 pm

When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.
Junebug8+
Amateur

Postby fudgeitup » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Junebug8+ wrote:When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.

AGREEEEE!!!!! like why do you even have to call a CHILD ugly. i think all kids are cute. it's just downright mean spirited.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby spillingthetea » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:11 am

fudgeitup wrote:
Junebug8+ wrote:When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.

AGREEEEE!!!!! like why do you even have to call a CHILD ugly. i think all kids are cute. it's just downright mean spirited.

Not all kids are cute

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
Informer

Postby natalka81 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:34 am

Perhaps not all kids are cute, but in my opinion what makes them not so cute is when they behave poorly in ways that could be corrected by their parents. I really do have a problem with people talking about how "ugly" some kids are. It just feels really nasty and below the standards even of a gossip site.
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm

It blows my mind that people focus so much on physical attributes. There is SO much more to talk about!

I don't mind a post or two. I am certainly guilty of saying that a child isn't cute, or that I don't find a YouTuber attractive. But I don't think it's worth a whole discussion. It's not like someone can change their appearance (unless it's maybe like ShayCarl and his weight issue).

And the word "ugly" is a terrible thing to say. It seems so much worse than simply saying that you don't find a certain child cute. Poor Daisy (April and Davey) is called ugly all the time and it makes me so sad. A child doesn't choose their appearance.
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Previous

Return to Boxing Ring