BostonGirl17: just a kid

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BostonGirl17: just a kid

Unread post by blackbetty »

Okay, I'm gonna remove you now, this isn't the healthiest place for you to be in your state of mind. I really hope you do take the help you're offered and you now get that we don't all hate you, it was the behavior, not the person. Keep that in mind. We're rooting for ya.

-betty
#FreeBen
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by BostonGirl17 »

blackbettybamf wrote:Okay, I'm gonna remove you now, this isn't the healthiest place for you to be in your state of mind. I really hope you do take the help you're offered and you now get that we don't all hate you, it was the behavior, not the person. Keep that in mind. We're rooting for ya.

-betty
thank you!!!! I definitely need to get into a better state of mind, again thank you xoxo
:HK: :jerry:
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

That's all I have to say
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

Boston, do you want to be ripped apart on here? When you irritate people and say the stuff you do, don't expect everyone to not take this opportunity to say something. When you were claiming that Chris attacked you for no reason, we all felt so bad and were on your side, that was until we found out you had said something and given him a reason to be angry. I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't, but you can't claim to be as innocent as you tried to. You're giving us younger members a bad rep, and I think you need to get off this site and grow up a little. Best of luck to you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

eliza0609 wrote:Boston, do you want to be ripped apart on here? When you irritate people and say the stuff you do, don't expect everyone to not take this opportunity to say something. When you were claiming that Chris attacked you for no reason, we all felt so bad and were on your side, that was until we found out you had said something and given him a reason to be angry. I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't, but you can't claim to be as innocent as you tried to. You're giving us younger members a bad rep, and I think you need to get off this site and grow up a little. Best of luck to you.
She's banned. No worries. Hopefully she gets some help.
#FreeBen
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Whoa I just read all of this.....

Return to “Boxing Ring”