YTMD Pet Peeves

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Very sorry , it was not meant to appear as a call out in any sense of the word, I didn't think my mag was sent as wasn't showing up under sent very sorry

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I really hate the "We only see 20 minutes of their whole day" so no one can say anything about anything. Yeah, it's 20 minutes, several times a week (or every day) for years. Patterns emerge. Conclusions can be drawn. It's really not that hard a concept.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Exactly. I don't see many of my family/friends from 20 minutes a day everyday. Also, these vlogs are edited by them to put them in the best light possible. Why would they leave out something to make them look better?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Loading down posts with gifs that aren't of the vloggers in question are super unecessary and, imo, come off as trying a little too hard to be funny
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Loading down posts with gifs that aren't of the vloggers in question are super unecessary and, imo, come off as trying a little too hard to be funny
It's only funny when I do it.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

There are definitely times it can be funny, but not everyone seems to know how to use gifs properly
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Talking about how cute or not cute people's kids are is not gossip. Looks aren't going to change, they're genetics. The discussion is never going to go anywhere. I don't know why people feel the need to say how "not cute" they find kids. Find something else to nitpick.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I am seriously nitpicking here, but it's not would of, must of, etc. It's must have. The "of" sound comes from the contraction "would've". It's a total pet peeve and makes me twitch. And I know I am nitpicking. But I see it in so many threads, and when you're talking about how dumb someone is, make sure you're not standing in a glass house.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

When a poster hears that a youtuber is naming their kid the same as the posters kid and they're like "ugh no please don't." And when a poster complains that a youtuber is coming to their city, as if they're actually going to run into them, and even if they did run into them are they gonna say any comments to their face? I would guess not, so why does it even matter lol.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

sadie wrote:When a poster hears that a youtuber is naming their kid the same as the posters kid and they're like "ugh no please don't." And when a poster complains that a youtuber is coming to their city, as if they're actually going to run into them, and even if they did run into them are they gonna say any comments to their face? I would guess not, so why does it even matter lol.
"Ermagerd Bryan can't come to Canada!" Because obviously if he steps into your country you are bound to run into him and then burst into flames.

As a Canadian, I apologize for those people.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

sadie wrote:When a poster hears that a youtuber is naming their kid the same as the posters kid and they're like "ugh no please don't." And when a poster complains that a youtuber is coming to their city, as if they're actually going to run into them, and even if they did run into them are they gonna say any comments to their face? I would guess not, so why does it even matter lol.
Yeah, it's pretty funny..."Oh no, Bryan can't be within the same geographical borders as 30 million other people...AND ME!"

I think it's coming from a place where they don't want him to go there and make fun of their country or city, but it's still a petty sentiment.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Really, really over the phrase "this is a gossip site."
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

I'm soooo tired of the

"Is that hot tub a safe temperature? because so and so is pregnant and can't be in hot water"

This has been discussed multiple times and everytime any time youtubers are in a hot tub a flock of safety squad posters zoom in to enlighten us all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Two words: "Cultural appropriation"

Yawn.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

I hate when I see there's 20 new posts but it's just everyone sharing what month they were born in or some other bs
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Maybe it's a tapatalk thing but why can't we edit on this app? I can edit other forums I'm on but I can't edit on YTMD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Maybe it's a tapatalk thing but why can't we edit on this app? I can edit other forums I'm on but I can't edit on YTMD.

For me personally, after posting, I click out of the app, close it completely, open it again and it allows me to edit my post if it's been less than 5 minutes.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YTMD Pet Peeves

yoyo16 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:Maybe it's a tapatalk thing but why can't we edit on this app? I can edit other forums I'm on but I can't edit on YTMD.

For me personally, after posting, I click out of the app, close it completely, open it again and it allows me to edit my post if it's been less than 5 minutes.

ok I will try that. Thanks.

Editing to add: that works lol

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:

Unfortunately that is a Tapatalk issue and there's nothing we can do about that.

Try updating the app if you haven't already! Glad you've found a temporary solution.
app is up to date. I can deal with it. It's annoying though lol

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Am I the only person who uses the mobile site, rather than tapatalk? I hate browsing the web on apps, I'd rather use my browser so that I can look at different sites for references, while waiting for pages to load, etc.

Return to “Boxing Ring”