YTMD Pet Peeves

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

ladymama wrote:WHY cant people leave B&M in the db thread?! There is even a comparison thread. I dont care to read about them in C&K or E&Js thread. It's irrelevant.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
People bring up B&M because they're the main reason E&J/C&K are relevant in the first place. So it's easy to compare them and honestly it's harmless.

Idk it just doesn't seem like a big deal as long as the thread is still moving along and it's not completely about the Bums.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Alyshaxx wrote:
ladymama wrote:WHY cant people leave B&M in the db thread?! There is even a comparison thread. I dont care to read about them in C&K or E&Js thread. It's irrelevant.

People bring up B&M because they're the main reason E&J/C&K are relevant in the first place. So it's easy to compare them and honestly it's harmless.

Idk it just doesn't seem like a big deal as long as the thread is still moving along and it's not completely about the Bums.
Sometimes I can see the relevence in a comparison. But really... "katie was so happy at her anatomy scan, missy would've been complaining about being in excruciating pain" is irrelevant. Take that to the comparison thread.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

My pet peeve are people being so damn sensitive to anything and everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

sorry, my bad

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

The people who don't understand that the mods are real people with real lives.

Sorry I didn't respond to your message in 2 hours.
No I'm not ignoring you.
My mom is in intensive care and almost died 2 days ago.
Get rekt.

I always respond to messages and generally timely but fuck, people. 2 hours is an unreasonable expectation.
#FreeBen
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Sorry question: Do mods get paid for the bullshit they have to deal with half the time? Lol I don't know how the Internet works
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Constant "omg this proves they totally read here!" for stupid shit. Exaggerated example: omg last week I said I NEVER see Oliver wearing red and now he's got a red shirt on HI BRYAN.

Just because a youtuber did something you mentioned in a comment that no one else remembers doesn't mean that they read here. I'm not even saying that they don't, but it's stupid and obnoxious to have the constant comments about it bc they did something minor that they likely decided to do all on their own. (Cassie making a joke about being miserable, etc)
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

This is about the app... Scrolling through accidentally hitting the damn heart icon and not being able to undo it. Wish they would quickly do another update.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Another about the app... Is it just me or do others receive notifications, click on that section and there isn't anything there? Grr.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Another about the app... Is it just me or do others receive notifications, click on that section and there isn't anything there? Grr.

Sometimes I will click on it, and it says the thread has been deleted by an administrator. When I know it hasn't. And it's really wonky today, posting two and three times. Deja vu!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Another about the app... Is it just me or do others receive notifications, click on that section and there isn't anything there? Grr.

I had the opposite problem earlier. I just thought the DB thread was unusually quiet.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Can we make a thread specifically for those who like to discuss the things the Lumps eat and drink?
Maybe a poop (poop covers so much with them) one for E&J?
Some people genuinely want to discuss this stuff, which I respect. I just think we need a sub-forum.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

saltliferocks wrote:Can we make a thread specifically for those who like to discuss the things the Lumps eat and drink?
Some people genuinely want to discuss this stuff, which I respect. I just think we need a sub-forum.
I was thinking this the other day while reading this topic. If people want to discuss fluff, there should be a topic to do so in so that when serious things happen and people want to talk about it, they can without it being overshadowed by a 500 calorie drink.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:Can we make a thread specifically for those who like to discuss the things the Lumps eat and drink?
I was thinking this the other day while reading this topic. If people want to discuss fluff, there should be a topic to do so in so that when serious things happen and people want to talk about it, they can without it being overshadowed by a 500 calorie drink.
This!

There's a certain user that brings it up so often, that I've actually wondered if it's Mimi trolling to derail any interesting conversation.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

When people say that Jessica is obsessed with having blue eyed kids.

Judging by the 50 comments that get posted about genes and people's own familys and how their kids have green eyes but their neices have blue eyes but their half black stepsister came out with dark blue eyes but blue eyes arent important coz their own eyes are a unique shade of grey and hazel and heres a chart that shows how likely someone is to have blue eyes.

But yeah jess is the one thats obsessed with eye colour. '-'
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

^exactly, it's all so redundant and ironic. I couldn't tell you the eye color of anyone in my family but everyone here seems to know their cousin's aunt's sister's baby's eye color and how it compares to both parents and sets of grandparents. Who the fuck cares?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

If the only thing you have to criticize is grammar then maybe you should take a break.

As an editor I can say--unless they're paying you to correct their grammar--no one actually gives a shit.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OhHiImSam wrote:If the only thing you have to criticize is grammar then maybe you should take a break.

As an editor I can say--unless they're paying you to correct their grammar--no one actually gives a shit.
You're a bigger person than I am, Iol. Good for you for being able to turn off the editor brain!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I got a huge laugh out of the people who were bitching about how being 30 or older is "too old" to be on here. Like wtf is that shit about?

TBH I signed up mainly to discuss daily bumps but then found all the other threads. It's nice to have people to discuss things with bc no one I know in real life watches them

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

It was one person complaining about age, let's be real lol

Return to “Boxing Ring”