Come on everyone, just dooo it
victoriaedwards85
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MikeJones

Unread post by victoriaedwards85 »

Can I ask a quick question? Who is lying family of 3. What is her YouTube name? Thank so much
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Y'all were hella complaining lol

Anyway...

Mike. You look like a literal foot with tacky nails on the toenails. (Actually I've seen a pic of her and she's actually really really pretty lol I just had to make the obvious joke)
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Meh. I'll start.

Mike is a lemming. She doesn't actually have an opinion made on her own accord. She just follows the crowd or whoever she thinks is a higher power to gain some form praise from that person. Half of her opinions make no sense and when she tries to back them up it just makes a deeper hole. She doesn't grasp boundaries or grasp the complex of human nature and emotions.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Gandalf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gandalf »

Not boxing ring material, buttt

I absolutely love Mike. I have never seen a post that I have disagreed on. And the foot thing, omg.

Totally curious to see a photo of her now, is there a way to see?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

It is up to Mike if she wants you to have photos of her or her social media linked her. We need to respect her privacy. If you want to do some digging and find her yourself, knock yourself out.

Okay here's my beef. Mike, you're one of our younger members. And it's really obvious. I know you're all about keeping your identity secret or whatever but your immaturity is apparent in all your posts. You need to grow up a little. Most of us are out of high school and even others who aren't act way more mature than you.

You just need to learn a few things about how to argue and interact with people online.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

blackbettybamf wrote:Y'all were hella complaining lol

Anyway...

Mike. You look like a literal foot with tacky nails on the toenails. (Actually I've seen a pic of her and she's actually really really pretty lol I just had to make the obvious joke)
Oh, fuck off betty. Lmfao (Kidding)
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:Meh. I'll start.

Mike is a lemming. She doesn't actually have an opinion made on her own accord. She just follows the crowd or whoever she thinks is a higher power to gain some form praise from that person. Half of her opinions make no sense and when she tries to back them up it just makes a deeper hole. She doesn't grasp boundaries or grasp the complex of human nature and emotions.
No, I have my own opinion. I'm just not good at writing that opinion.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:Come on! You were all complaining, let's hear it!

Mike, I don't hate you, but I do wonder why you have accumulated 1,000 posts in such a short time span? Do you ever leave the site? Lmao.
I recently found a job that gives me hours, thank god. (I worked twice a week at my last one so it basically wasn't shit) so I had ALOT of free time. Oh, and I was only taking three classes in school since I signed up late so I wasn't doing much. :P
Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queenie135 »

The only problem I have is that anytime someone disagrees with you, Mike, you are so nasty to them. And it's not just you, but you are SO vicious when anybody has a different opinion.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

A'ight. Before I start, I just want to say this: Mike, I love you. And I think you respond well whenever someone calls you out and you change that behavior (which literally no one does anymore). So know that this isn't an attack on your character because I do like you.

1. Shut the fuck up with saying how awful it is when a woman hits a man (which yeah, it is and I agree 100% with you and your outrage) BUT THEN say that Jess or Nat DESERVED to be beaten. WHAT THE FUCK MAN. That's super mens rights activist-y and disgusting. NO ONE deserves to be hit. No one.

2. Lemming. You so desperately want people to like you that you will constantly make these ridiculous "jokes" (i.e., the toenail joke) that don't make any sense and actually just straight up disgust/disturb some people. You try WAY too hard and it's obnoxious. Stop trying to be funny, people like you better when you aren't trying too hard.

3. Lemming Pt. 2. You switch your opinion whenever the vast majority (or Betty ;) ) says something different. You are super passionate about literally whatever it is you're saying, so it is annoying and bullshit when one second you're screaming about one thing and then five minutes later you are screaming the complete opposite.

4. You will fight about literally everything. Stop it. No one gives a fuck about it except you. And whenever someone calls you out on the argument or a flaw in your point you straight up ignore them. It's immature and it goes on for pages. I normally just don't even read it and skip past it because it's so obnoxious.

5. Attention. Look, you post things for "shock" factor or to gain likes or to make people on here like you. It doesn't work and it actually does the opposite.

Anyways. I think it's funny that the people who are posting on here are the ones who have said that we like you and defending you and calming everyone else down when they are all up in arms about you. Where the fuck is everyone? Me, Betty and Kryptonite have been saying forever that we like you and that you just get over excited sometimes. So, like I said before, this is all in love ;)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Just to clarify, I have not harsh feeling towards you Mike, but I find your lemming tendencies to be concerning. Basically what Roger said just sums it all up. Calm down and chill out.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

What the fuck, seriously.
Like everyone moans and no one can come back their shit up?

Roger, I agree with you entirely, your post in on point. I don't think I can add anymore lol.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Yeah I'd agree with the jist of what's been said already. I like a lot of what Mike posts, sometimes it's a little try-hard and cringey.
And when someone disagrees with her she tends to blow up a little bit, but Meh I've experienced a lot of people with that trait during my time here.
At first I was very skeptical of Mike because they'd written something crazy like 700 posts and their account was only like 1 or 2 months old. I just thought that was nuts because I've had my account for over 2 years and only recently hit 500 posts. (then again I go through long periods when I'm not very active)
But after a while I stopped being skeptical, I think they just enjoy gossiping about Jess. So to summarise, yeah she's a little annoying sometimes but overall I think she contributes a lot to the discussion.
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Okay, I'll say what I think. It annoys me to hell and back that you think youre an expert on childcare and know everything because you 'babysit' your 1 year old brother. It doesn't.

You also need to chill with the postings. I get it you want to say shit but CHILL OUT!!
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I wish just once you'd answer me when I call you out. You literally always act like I never said anything. Maturity.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:Okay, I'll say what I think. It annoys me to hell and back that you think youre an expert on childcare and know everything because you 'babysit' your 1 year old brother. It doesn't.

You also need to chill with the postings. I get it you want to say shit but CHILL OUT!!
What the fuck are you talking about? When did I say I babysit my brother? I don't have a one year old sibling, shut the fuck up. I've been raising my sister since she was born and she's almost nine months. So yeah, I fucking DO know about childcare. Fuck off
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Alyshaxx wrote:It is up to Mike if she wants you to have photos of her or her social media linked her. We need to respect her privacy. If you want to do some digging and find her yourself, knock yourself out.

Okay here's my beef. Mike, you're one of our younger members. And it's really obvious. I know you're all about keeping your identity secret or whatever but your immaturity is apparent in all your posts. You need to grow up a little. Most of us are out of high school and even others who aren't act way more mature than you.

You just need to learn a few things about how to argue and interact with people online.
it's so annoying having 4 page arguments, I don't have the energy to give a shit.

Return to “Boxing Ring”