MikeJones

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MikeJones

Unread post by blackbetty »

I have a gripe about Mj.

When she first showed up onsite I made a couple Mike Jones jokes and she didn't get them. :(

Back then, hos didn't want me, now I'm hot hos all on me.
#FreeBen
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:It comes off that way in a lot of your posts, just an observation.

I feel like we should make a burn book mean girls style. I think my caption would read some like "whiney pregnant bitch who uses lol and :-) a lot"
You're my hero
It'd be a good idea to make fun out of ourselves. Whenever theres a new poster talking about how we have no lives I just want to post "SHE DOESNT EVEN GO HERE".

Yeah I always wondered that too Mike, out of curiosity how did you come up with the username mikejones? I thought it was referencing the rapper. I can't remember my husbands number but I will never forget 281 330 8004. He never answered.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

aw shit I missed the party
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

mikejones wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
mikejones wrote:I don't think milk it's a big deal. And it's not like she drinks it everyday. Oh, it was watered down too.
Watered.Down.Milk.

Are you real? Are you a conspiracy?
You've never lived in the struggle? When my mom lost her job this one time we had watered the milk. Last longer
Sweet jesus if you ever run out of money for milk again I'll pay pal you some money.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

How is it Mikejones was poor enough their sister had watered down milk but was able to afford 2+ backpacks a year?!

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

kingoflove21vher wrote:How is it Mikejones was poor enough their sister had watered down milk but was able to afford 2+ backpacks a year?! Image

No offense intended but I dont think thats fair. When I was a kid sometimes we couldn't afford milk or food and we'd be eating dry cereal or plain pasta or not having lunch to take to school. Or wore the same few sets of clothes for like a year. Other times we could afford to go on vacations and had good christmases. It depended on whether my mum was single or had a partner and also we were farming and sometimes there are real bad years for that. So basically what I'm saying is maybe at one time her mother could afford two backpacks a year and at another she couldn't afford milk.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I know it wasn't very fair of me. I've gone without food as a child but even when my parents could afford it before my dad lost his job for five years they didn't buy me two or more backpacks and I was an only child.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."

Return to “Boxing Ring”