Usmelllikesnow vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes? Survivor Style.

Usmelllikesnow Vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:36 pm

HelloSweetie
34%
Snow
66%

Total votes: 41
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Usmelllikesnow vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes? Survivor Style

Unread post by blackbetty »

Thanks!!
#FreeBen
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

You know what? It's completely fine. If one of us has to go and there is no other option, I will bow out. This board is obviously very important in HS's life and it's not in mine. I have no emotional stake in spending my days here. No biggie.

A future tip for mods. You might think about letting people know when they are getting reported for whatever reason, so they know to tone it down. Kryptonite, you said this was not about the Bonnie thread, so I have zero clue what it was about. Kind of odd that no one will tell me. Anyway, you got your wish. Your friend will stay!

Bye guys....good luck with that whole "no arguing" thing.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The Twitter group is seriously creepy if that's true.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kryptonite wrote:Y'all want to know the truth? She and her army kept reporting HS' posts.

I've given her and HS both many chances to tone it down. I have multiple moderators who have read the messages... I'm sure HS will as well. I've also heard through the grapevine that there's a Twitter group that discusses HS. That tells me that you're way too involved.

HS and her friends don't run to me every .5 seconds when a post isn't even about them.

I had no ideal outcome. No personal feelings here... If HS had been voted out then that would have been the results. Who am I to go against the majority?
And you've told me to smarten my ass up many times. I've tried to learn. I'm self-aware and can get carried away. I haven't made things personal.

Seriously folks, if I'm annoying you or you want to tell me off, just pm me. I may or may not listen, but that's better than having passive ages dive comments and shade thrown about (not about) you.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Kryptonite wrote:Y'all want to know the truth? She and her army kept reporting HS' posts.

I've given her and HS both many chances to tone it down. I have multiple moderators who have read the messages... I'm sure HS will as well. I've also heard through the grapevine that there's a Twitter group that discusses HS. That tells me that you're way too involved.

HS and her friends don't run to me every .5 seconds when a post isn't even about them.

I had no ideal outcome. No personal feelings here... If HS had been voted out then that would have been the results. Who am I to go against the majority?
I know high schoolers that are more mature than that.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

So to confirm, we don't need to vote anymore because snow is bowing out? I'm too lazy to figure out how to vote. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

we didn't start the fire... it was always burning since the world's been turning... we didn't start the fire... no, we didn't light it but we tried to fight it...

Good game, guys, see you March 1st for Survivor, YTMD edition!
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The fuck is a twitter group?
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sounds lame af
#FreeBen
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Twitter group? LMAO
at least join the big leagues and make a facebook chat ;)
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does HelloSweetie win something for surviving ytmd's first ever Survivor?

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Me when I read Snow's lame exit speech:
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She gets to stay.

Duh.
#FreeBen
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

blackbetty wrote:She gets to stay.

Duh.
That is reward enough.

As Sno established.... this site is very important to me Image
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Usmelllikesnow vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes? Survivor Style.

Look, fuck it. Since this is happening I'll say this.

I love HS, and I have been trying my goddamn hardest to try and keep fair because I'm a mod and blah blah blah.

You going to start shit on here and then just toe the line on the rules? You are going to be rude and start fights and start reporting posts (that us mods? we can see. we aren't fucking dumb. we can see the pattern and the same people reporting. Every. Single. Time.)

Snow, you can leave. Pack your bags, get out. I'm tired of trying to play nice on here and be "just". I was hoping and praying that HS wouldn't be voted out (us mods came up with this idea tonight like two hours ago) and I'm glad your bowing out.
This is the mod revolution. Ya'll have pushed us too goddamn far.

Oh. By the way. Twitter group? How cute. Me, Krypto and Betty talk daily. Like...hours a day with each other. We sent CHRISTMAS GIFTS to each other for fucks sake. You can think you having a separate friend group outside of this forum is special, but it ain't. You can be a bitch and talk shit outside I don't care but once you start bothering us mods? Every second of every day? Reporting literally everything HS ever does?
Ever think there is a REASON why us three are hardly ever on here? Because this forum has gone so downhill so fast. And no, it's not because of HS. It's not because of MikeJones. It's because you wine moms can't stop fighting with each other like its a fucking PTA meeting.

It's over. Done. No more shit from any of us. We have tried (good LORD have we tried) to talk this out. Think of us three as the American Idol judges. Betty is Simon, Krypto is Paula and I'm Randy. Betty is so far done with your shit she isn't even INTERESTED in the mainstream mommys anymore (which, cant blame her. trashy is always way more entertaining 10/10). Me and Krypto? We talk about what we could POSSIBLY do to make this better. My stance is always just let them fight it out and never intervene unless you have to. Since I took over the BH and E+J thread it has been working (I did so because Krypto was so close to snapping oooohhhhhh god you have no idea).
But nope. You guys have to run around and play this stupid little game where you think you're being clever and outsmarting us mods by never doing anything that could "technically" get you banned. Nope. Done. No more fucking around and that shit ends now.

You report something just because you don't like it? I'll ignore it and I will call you out on it. I don't care. These "cliques" are stupid af and you guys need to watch Mean Girls or something.
This has been bubbling up for months now, and I hate that it has gotten to this point. I really do. But come on. This shit is ridiculous.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
blackbetty wrote:She gets to stay.

Duh.
That is reward enough.

As Sno established.... this site is very important to me Image
youre the Sandra and snow is the Russell #WhoopsThereItIs
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well, if you guys aren't getting her anything. I have.

Thank you google image results for "HelloSweetie winner". A camel muzzle. You're welcome.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

rodgerdodger wrote:Look, fuck it. Since this is happening I'll say this.

I love HS, and I have been trying my goddamn hardest to try and keep fair because I'm a mod and blah blah blah.

You going to start shit on here and then just toe the line on the rules? You are going to be rude and start fights and start reporting posts (that us mods? we can see. we aren't fucking dumb. we can see the pattern and the same people reporting. Every. Single. Time.)

Snow, you can leave. Back your bags, get out. I'm tired of trying to play nice on here and be "just". I was hoping and praying that HS wouldn't be voted out (us mods came up with this idea tonight like two hours ago) and I'm glad your bowing out.
This is the mod revolution. Ya'll have pushed us too goddamn far.

Oh. By the way. Twitter group? How cute. Me, Krypto and Betty talk daily. Like...hours a day with each other. We sent CHRISTMAS GIFTS to each other for fucks sake. You can think you having a separate friend group outside of this forum is special, but it ain't. You can be a bitch and talk shit outside I don't care but once you start bothering us mods? Every second of every day? Reporting literally everything HS ever does?
Ever think there is a REASON why us three are hardly ever on here? Because this forum has gone so downhill so fast. And no, it's not because of HS. It's not because of MikeJones. It's because you wine moms can't stop fighting with each other like its a fucking PTA meeting.

It's over. Done. No more shit from any of us. We have tried (good LORD have we tried) to talk this out. Think of us three as the American Idol judges. Betty is Simon, Krypto is Paula and I'm Randy. Betty is so far done with your shit she isn't even INTERESTED in the mainstream mommys anymore (which, cant blame her. trashy is always way more entertaining 10/10). Me and Krypto? We talk about what we could POSSIBLY do to make this better. My stance is always just let them fight it out and never intervene unless you have to. Since I took over the BH and E+J thread it has been working (I did so because Krypto was so close to snapping oooohhhhhh god you have no idea).
But nope. You guys have to run around and play this stupid little game where you think you're being clever and outsmarting us mods by never doing anything that could "technically" get you banned. Nope. Done. No more fucking around and that shit ends now.

You report something just because you don't like it? I'll ignore it and I will call you out on it. I don't care. These "cliques" are stupid af and you guys need to watch Mean Girls or something.
This has been bubbling up for months now, and I hate that it has gotten to this point. I really do. But come on. This shit is ridiculous.

Sorry. Someone had to Image
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Voting someone out seems reaaaaallly high school. How old are you people?
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

sadie wrote:Voting someone out seems reaaaaallly high school. How old are you people?
lmao have you been on E+J, BH, DB threads.
The reason this even is happening is because of how middle school this has gotten. Us mods are getting messages daily and reports on literally NOTHING. You have a better idea? Go for it.

Return to “Boxing Ring”