Usmelllikesnow vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes? Survivor Style.

Usmelllikesnow Vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:36 pm

HelloSweetie
34%
Snow
66%

Total votes: 41
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Usmelllikesnow vs HelloSweetie: Who Goes? Survivor Style

Unread post by missparzival »

Betty where the eff is our tea?? Can I have some nice biscuits on the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'm not actually old but I'm old in comparison to the majority of posters here. I turn 30 in April. The night before my 29th birthday, Drake and Jesss gave us Buzzgate.
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Mallabow wrote:Betty where the eff is our tea?? Can I have some nice biscuits on the side

I'm still patiently waiting for the tea spill in krissys thread lol
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Mallabow wrote:Betty where the eff is our tea?? Can I have some nice biscuits on the side

Me too haha. Betty is the master secret keeper! Girls got skills. I'm horrible at keeping secrets

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:

All in time ;)
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't know if this is REALLY considered tea, but I'm going to share my thoughts with a grand total of zero fucks given. I will definitely piss people off. Guess how much I care? Rhymes with fun.

First, I will address alym and anyone affiliated with the Twitter group. Don't fucking care! Talk about me if you want to. I'm more passionate about Donald Trump than I am about literally anything in your Twitter group (and km leaving the US if he's elected), who is in it, stop telling us. I speak for the majority of this forum when I say "we aren't here to read about your lame group message." Sit down.

Snow, Snow, Snow. HS didn't stay because she's friends with the mods. I think you guys have already figured out the theme of this post but I don't give a shit about HS either. You're both irrelevant to me. Although HS did act like less of a nut about the vote. Perhaps that's why she was voted to stay!
Nah it was probably because she got 14 votes and you got 27. And she probably would've gotten less if she hadn't told people to vote for her.
Stop messaging Kryptonite. She doesn't care either. We don't have to give specifics on what led up to the vote. We don't have to explain anything. As the 3 most active mods, we came up with a plan to eliminate this bickering problem that was quick, effective, and fun after previous attempts to shut it down failed.
Bowing out with your novel of an exit speech didn't make you take the high road. It just made you look extra butthurt. PS I voted for you (knowing little to nothing about you except the general idea of your involvement in a long standing problem) because your reaction was so annoying. This is literally just a website. Stop taking it so seriously. You could have stayed. There were plenty of opportunities to foe and move on or even just choose not to acknowledge the things that make you mad. Same goes for HS. She just chose not to throw a fit.

To the people whining about our decision to hold this sudden death elimination... Don't care. If we wanted an opinion we would have held a vote on that. Last ditch effort to nip this bickering in the bud. If you don't want to be banned, there are two easy things you can do. #1 follow the rules and #2 don't act like a herpes infection to the mods, constantly rearing your ugly head every time your feathers get Ruffled. We welcome and encourage reports - for rule violations. We've been WAY TOO LAX With following through with the punishment process. We figured most of you could handle it like big girls so we didn't have to come in and slap hands and tell you no no. We overestimated some of you. Sorry. The good news is now you can stop it so we don't have to do this again cause we'd be glad to... It was fun.

Seriously though you guys, this is THE INTERNET. Stop taking everything so seriously. Very rarely is there a worthwhile fight on here... If you can't come to a respectful agreement with each other after a couple posts, walk away. Don't waste time trying to change each other's minds or throwing shade. You are ruining this forum for so many people. We've lost a lot of posters over it, people I've known for years on here. They're over the stupidity of the easily offended on here.

I'm actually a super nice person. Many of you can vouch for it although I haven't been very nice lately. It's because most of the time when myself or the other mods have to step in, we shouldn't have to. You all agreed to the rules when you signed up. We agreed to babysit but shit got wayyyyy out of hand. If a bunch of you hate my guts over this, just call me Betty Banhammer and be glad Whatsername isn't around anymore. She would make you cry. No joke.

I'm sure I could come up with more to say, even after this straight up book. But in case you can't tell, I'm fed up with the way things are going. We're gonna take this forum back and make it the way it used to be or die trying. I leave you with an updated version of Rodgerdodger's prior image post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

I've never reported anyone. People need to calm down. This forum isn't life or death!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dear people whining to Kryptonite about what a bitch I am:
#FreeBen
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper