Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Unread post by Playsinrain »

My only fear about one of my kids being gay is them having to deal with people like Sprinter. It's not going to change the way i love them or how proud i am of them, but i will be terrified of the thought of them having to deal with people like her. People who wish them harm or would even cause them harm.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

twomommies wrote:
youmustbecrazy wrote:Yeah but it'd be nice if you didn't have to do it with family at least, but we can't choose our families now can we?

I can only promise that if any of my kids turn out to be gay, bi or trans It will make no difference to me (although I think having a child transition would be an adjustment period for me). And if any of their future friends or partners aren't accepted at home the way they should be they will have a family with us if they ever need.

My kids can be as gay as they want - Just no riding motorcycles, ever.
It would, but I've got my Dad's side who are liberal and not homophobic, and my Mom's side, rich republicans with 1 gay who I'm super close with. I'll stay with my Dad's side (: The ones who are homophobic are on a mental list I have for disinvitations when my girlfriend and I get married (basically a letter announcing that we're getting married, but they aren't invited because they're all horse's asses) ...the funny thing? My girlfriend's Mother came up with the disinvitation

class, not ass
You're girlfriend's mother sounds amazing!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

youmustbecrazy wrote:Yeah but it'd be nice if you didn't have to do it with family at least, but we can't choose our families now can we?

I can only promise that if any of my kids turn out to be gay, bi or trans It will make no difference to me (although I think having a child transition would be an adjustment period for me). And if any of their future friends or partners aren't accepted at home the way they should be they will have a family with us if they ever need.

My kids can be as gay as they want - Just no riding motorcycles, ever.
I love this and totally agree. especally with the motorcycle part! :D that made me LOL
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I can't be bothered to read through all of this idiot's posts because just a few were enough to give me a headache and feel sick to my stomach that someone like this actually exists. Even if they're a troll, they clearly are homophobic in real life because no one who was accepting of other people's lifestyles would say anything like what she has said.

But hey, riddle me this! I'm straight as can be, but I hated dresses, loved watching "boy shows" like X-men and Power Rangers, and my favorite hobby as a teen was watching college football and basketball as opposed to doing my nails and going shopping with my friends. HOW did I not become a lesbian?!?!?!?! Oh, that's right, because how you're raised doesn't influence your sexual preference. It might change how early you come out to your loved ones, because obviously a kid who has a mom that wants gays to kill themselves is not going to be forthcoming about his own homosexuality.

Even my 90 year old grandma had more progressive views than you. You're young enough to have a young child and you have access to the internet, ignorance is no excuse.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^^ moron.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Wtf.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

StraightTalk wrote:now....have great life all of you. happy easter :D
Oh hi Sprinter! You want to go another round?

class, not ass
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LMAO!!! oh lord help :corn:
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

I find it so sad that the only way this person has to entertain themselves is to come here and stir shit. Either she has some mental problems or no friends.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Are we sure that's not the troll that shall not be named?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:Are we sure that's not the troll that shall not be named?
I don't think so. She was more "cry for help" and self-deprecating. This troll was cruel and mean.

Return to “Boxing Ring”