TheLittleFamilyOf3 Part 2

FLOSSY77

Re: TheLittleFamilyOf3 Part 2

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I'm going with ass pats. She wants friends over there. She needs to in a psychologist office not class.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't find this entertaining at all Ashley. I've been victimized by someone like you in real life. It won't end until that person dies, that's how fucked up people like you can really be. I don't want to see anyone else sucked into your vortex of manipulations, lies and downright creepy fanaticism over YT personalities. You take things to real life, over and over again. I wish everyone could see through you. I think you're pretty much screwed on GG now too. Yay! :D Got lit a candle or something.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Nah, unfortunately they seem to still be in denial over at GG. They think she's "contributing". Leigha seems to have a wide-on for her. Meh....it's only a matter of time. She'll fuck up over there too. I can wait.

Suddenly for the first time, I am grateful for being booted over to this site. I don't really like it over there any more. THey don't take kindly to it when you just want to chit chat.

Love my bitches over here! <3
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

It won't be long now until LuLu finds out about her creepy fanaticism because eventually enough people will complain. Her ways will come back to bite her in her fat ass.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Ashley you're fucking obsessed. I don't know how else to say it. And I don't know how you can refute that.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I've actually formed a great many friendships through GG. I just happen to post more on the mommy side of things where we have an OT section so we talk about more than just gurus.

As if she's still got friends left....and of course she likes the OT section. It's where she can vent about her life.

GG has a vent thread, surprised she hasn't dragged herself over there.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I can't believe Ashley is gonna beat Krissy to 3 threads lol
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Lol, Ashley tried to defend herself on GG and got told to STFU.

:hee:
FLOSSY77

:roll: That thread is sad. They are currently investigating Kailyn's fridge. Does she eat yogurt or not ...Idgf.
That girl looks like Lucy's baby though. :?
Assspats will do something stupid again. I don't see her starting a new clubhouse with some of those girls though. Love when they said STFU.
thegooseiscooked

FLOSSY77 wrote: That girl looks like like Lucy's baby .

:rofl:
FLOSSY77

She talks like an Eads kid too. just sayin'
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Lol, Ashley tried to defend herself on GG and got told to STFU.

:hee:
Oooh I wanna see. Do you have the link? :)
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
Again....You have DECIDED of your own volition that I have "lied" about things in my life because you decided you didn't like me after the FB shit. Like I have always said- It's your prerogative to think I lied. It really doesn't bother me. And it's certainly not going to deter me from voicing my opinions. Also- I have never considered myself a YT mommy lol. I made videos for fun and never really cared much. I never tried to get subscribers or make money or anything lol. It was just something I did when I was bored.

ASSUMED TO HAVE LIED ABOUT

:roll:
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:To actually set the record straigh tabout what ACTUALLY happened: (always best to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, right?" Taylertragedy had made a video where she and her boyfriend were looking pretty damn drunk/high with their little kids around. I made a bad decision and wanted to see if she had a history of any excessive narcotics in the pharmacy system. I did find A Tayler, not sure if it was really her. There was a history of Narcotics. The information was never posted ANYWHERE on the internet for the public to view. It was shared with a couple of people in a private setting, I shared the information, asked these people if they thought I should report what I found to CPS because it was pretty bad. The consensus was leave it alone because we didn't even know if it was really her. We left it alone. Unfortunately, someone was pretending to be a "friend" but was really a "spy" for the person we were worried about. They went to her with the info, reported me. The rest is history. I learned a lesson, I know I made the wrong decision. It was almost a year ago and everyone stopped talking about it until a couple months ago when my fiance left me and people decided they wanted to kick me while I was down lol.

Truly though, I'm over that point in my life and don't pay attention to the hate lol. YOU DONT KNOW MY LYYYYYFE GUISE!
From GG.

A group FB chat is NOT a private setting no matter what you think. You are in some serious denial. I can't believe you have the balls to try to play it down like that.I kept my mouth shut for a long time because I wasn't a part of the FB group and afterwards I really honestly felt kind of sorry for you. Clearly you lack judgement skills and have self esteem issues. I kinda figured everyone else was letting you have it enough.

You just keep getting more delusional, girl. I hope you get the help you desperately need.
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

whatsername_ wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
Again....You have DECIDED of your own volition that I have "lied" about things in my life because you decided you didn't like me after the FB shit. Like I have always said- It's your prerogative to think I lied. It really doesn't bother me. And it's certainly not going to deter me from voicing my opinions. Also- I have never considered myself a YT mommy lol. I made videos for fun and never really cared much. I never tried to get subscribers or make money or anything lol. It was just something I did when I was bored.

:roll:
Ashley, you poor misguided little poppet, you couldn't be more wrong.

I disliked you long before the FB shit.
whatthafah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whatthafah »

I was reading on GG and she mentioned having two kids? I thought she only had one?
thegooseiscooked

whatthafah wrote:I was reading on GG and she mentioned having two kids? I thought she only had one?
It's not her. Look closely, it's an I not an L.
FLOSSY77

I was just trying to post about it. Interesting huh? This is going to piss her off big time.
whatthafah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whatthafah »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
whatthafah wrote:I was reading on GG and she mentioned having two kids? I thought she only had one?
It's not her. Look closely, it's an I not an L.
I see, thanks.
thegooseiscooked

It's probably Ashley trying to get us all in a twitter.

Nice try, honey pie.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”