:)
FLOSSY77

Re: TheLittleFamilyOf3 Part 2

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

:cheers:
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

To whichever mod got this on the main page, thank you. <3 :)

Unread post by Guest »

She's on a deleting spree because she is guilty. She isn't wearing her guilty face very well.
TaylorKnows

cakewalked wrote:Ashleigh did you get deleted too?
Taylor were you on her FB?
I don't get her.
I removed her as a friend after I was kicked out of the group (I removed pretty much everyone except Clutchy, Kandace and Cheyenne since I was so hurt) but then I readded her when all that crap was going on with Josh. Then a few weeks ago when I spoke out against her on here, she removed me.

Oh and on her Facebook (from what I can see) she says she's an in-home caregiver. For who? Mackenzie? When I see in-home caregiver, I think helping the elderly but I don't think that's what she's doing.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

cakewalked wrote:Brittany she probably removed everyone that had anything to do with the site.
Yea, that's what I am thinking too. It does make her seem even more like she is hiding something. The big reason it seems like she is making a lot of this up is the deleting of all the youtube videos when everyone started questioning her. Its like she realized her story didn't add up and deleted it. It made her look even more guilty in my opinion. :?

Unread post by Guest »

It's probably the best thing she can do is leave this site and all associations, but she did say she was going to continue to post. It's just not healthy. It is a major catalyst to her destructive behavior, and seeking approval from internet strangers is no different than these YT mommas and gurus.

Also, when the whole HIPAA thing happened, a bunch of people said she ruined her chances of having a job in the medical field/area after the incident, and she abruptly snapped back that she said she got a job in the medical field again.
TaylorKnows

OhReallyNow wrote:It's probably the best thing she can do is leave this site and all associations, but she did say she was going to continue to post. It's just not healthy. It is a major catalyst to her destructive behavior, and seeking approval from internet strangers is no different than these YT mommas and gurus.

Also, when the whole HIPAA thing happened, a bunch of people said she ruined her chances of having a job in the medical field/area after the incident, and she abruptly snapped back that she said she got a job in the medical field again.
I just won't be able to take her seriously if she still keeps gossiping about these mothers when she's no better than Allyshia, Krissy or Tayler. I agree, it'd be healthy if she took her own advice to Allyshia and Krissy and took a break from it all. But like all those YT mommies, she loves attention.

I do remember her saying she had gotten a new job. But she left that job to go back to school or so she said. I don't know if all that panned out or if the job was made up. I know the school thing might have been real because she posted something on her main Facebook. I would hope she'd get a new job if she's a single mom. While Josh may provide, she should as well, especially with that shopping problem she says she has.

Unread post by Guest »

No matter where she posts, there is going to be someone that will always turn the conversation into her something about her crazy antics and having no credibility to be posting on such related matters.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I blocked her ass after she wouldn't stop messaging me.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Facebook.
I don't even remember, I would just read it or respond with one word.
/shrug
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Careful of who you look up to on this site, durrr.

We all criticize, but none are perfect. Sometimes the biggest critics have the deepest amount of fucked up, hypocritical skeletons in the closet lying around.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

:evil: The Junepher has spoken!!! :(
junepher

:D
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

The info she had on Tayler and Chuckie about prescriptions..

"Okay guys, I started a new chat with just the regulars to share this juicy info I have"

"So, as you all know, I am a pharmacy technician for a certain retail store that pretty much everyone uses. The thing is, all our computers are linked. So I can see information about anyone in the country who uses our store to fill their scripts
Out of curiosity on a slow day, I looked up Tayler, and I looked up Chuckie."

"Anyway. So they BOTH have a prescription for Suboxone. Chuckies is active, taylers is from a while ago, though. Like right after she had Alesana. For those who don't know...Suboxone is a drug that helps people who are addicted to Opioids like pain pills, or heroin."

"Right? So remember a while ago when Tayler said chuckie just got some money? I have a feeling he was selling dope."

"Definitely. I knew I would probably find something like that in their profile. And if I go back really far in their profiles, there are TONS of script for oxycodone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, etc.."

"She hasn't had a script for suboxone filled since December."

"Oh yeah. This is going to sound so wrong, but I keep watching because I want to see the shitstorm that happens when she fails at life and proves us all right lol"

Her exact words.
junepher

This just proves my original theory about her. She used this drama and information to distract herself from reality. She was dealing with a lot of drama and arguments with her future husband. She focused on this and other youtube mom's drama to distract and feel better about herself.
mookieloo
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mookieloo »

If shes already lied about so much, what makes you think she was telling the truth about ANY of it, including her "fiancé"?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I just spent most of the evening catching up on all of this... What?! She's batshit friggen crazy! It just gave me a headache lol.
TaylorKnows

Unless she made multiple accounts for her FB, she always talked about her wedding on there. Josh was real. She always would tag him in stuff and would talk about wedding prep (which always caused some drama from Josh's side). Also they were registered.
TaylorKnows

But who knows if the CVS thing was real. Tayler definitely found out but she only found out from the "mole" who got all info from Ashley. It'd be pretty pathetic if that was all a lie considering that's what caused that huge fight on here.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”