TheLittleHUGELiar3 (TheLittleFamilyOf3) part 3

Aladam1234
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheLittleHUGELiar3 (TheLittleFamilyOf3) part 3

Unread post by Aladam1234 »

I see. I've actually read more through the previous post, and it seems like these girls genuinely cared for her and she was malicious and inconsiderate of their friendships. So sad
If Life is Unfair to Everyone, Doesn't the make Life Fair?
You Are Unique, Just Like Everyone Else!
Judge Me as You Will! You're just some person behind a screen.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I think Ashley herself would admit that she deserves to be not well liked around here. I'm sure she isn't loving all the hate but I try to at least be fair in what I say. But at the very least she knows that she has not behaved in a manner around here that makes her really defendable anymore.
#FreeBen
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

blackbettybamf wrote:I think Ashley herself would admit that she deserves to be not well liked around here. I'm sure she isn't loving all the hate but I try to at least be fair in what I say. But at the very least she knows that she has not behaved in a manner around here that makes her really defendable anymore.
I totally got that feeling last night when she defended y'all while I was defending her. Lol
My mistake, she's touched for sure.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Aladam1234 wrote:I'm assuming no one in this group is over 16. Right? Because women don't act like this.
Seriously? You can't just read the 3 parts or even just the last 2 parts of this section to educate yourself? This girl got fired from her job at CVS for looking up Tayler's (modifiedmother/taylertragedy) and her partner's confidential prescription drug history, then posted about it here. First it was on FB, then while attempting to defend herself, she blurted out here in her thread that she looked it up and what it was. That was just the beginning of her downfall. She took her gossip so seriously that she stalked someone in real life and lost her income. She also incurred a HIPAA violation. She thinks it's all no big deal. Now she's fixated on Kailyn and lives only an hour away from her. She'll do anything for attention, then deflect blame and laugh it off or turn foul mouthed.

If you want to defend her, be my guest. But at least research who you are defending and why.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

gypsophila wrote:
Aladam1234 wrote:I'm assuming no one in this group is over 16. Right? Because women don't act like this.
Seriously? You can't just read the 3 parts or even just the last 2 parts of this section to educate yourself? This girl got fired from her job at CVS for looking up Tayler's (modifiedmother/taylertragedy) and her partner's confidential prescription drug history, then posted about it here. First it was on FB, then while attempting to defend herself, she blurted out here in her thread that she looked it up and what it was. That was just the beginning of her downfall. She took her gossip so seriously that she stalked someone in real life and lost her income. She also incurred a HIPAA violation. She thinks it's all no big deal. Now she's fixated on Kailyn and lives only an hour away from her. She'll do anything for attention, then deflect blame and laugh it off or turn foul mouthed.

If you want to defend her, be my guest. But at least research who you are defending and why.

Lol Thanks
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Aladam1234 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:

Lol Thanks
I get that this chick is seriously ill, and needs a severe reality check. Something just isn't right, no matter how it's researched.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

I am almost 30 and yes women most certainly do act like this, more so when you lump a bunch of them together in one place where most of the chat is opinion based and gossip is the main objective. You can think it's catty or immature or whatever you want but that's how we are. All nice nice until someone tips us off then the claws come out. Ashley has betrayed a lot of people on these boards and I think the backlash is pretty justified.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I think Aladam has seen the light. I took her last post to say her research over the last few pages helped her understand what the problem is with Ashley around here. She doesn't have anything to say about her because she's not part of it but she isn't trying to defend her anymore.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Don't respond to her. She'll claim you have no life. :roll:

No one here is 16.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

whatsername_ wrote:Don't respond to her. She'll claim you have no life. :roll:

No one here is 16.
*raises hand*

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
whatsername_

I thought you turned 17. Oops. ;)
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

kingoflove21vher wrote:

No one here is 16.
*raises hand*
*raises hand as well* haha.

Unread post by Guest »

Says the person who is joining the drama about drama.

Because you have read every post from every person who has ever posted on this page. You are a character.
Aladam1234 wrote:
Alrosel wrote:
I'm 21 and while I've never posted in Ashley's thread before and rarely post at all I've been following the yt moms section since it was still part of gg. While I'm not one of them, plenty of these women formed friendships and relationships with Ashley. They may not always express it in the best ways but some of their anger seems justified.

I see. I've actually read more through the previous post, and it seems like these girls genuinely cared for her and she was malicious and inconsiderate of their friendships. So sad
Glad you see some of our side now.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

blackbettybamf wrote:I think Aladam has seen the light. I took her last post to say her research over the last few pages helped her understand what the problem is with Ashley around here. She doesn't have anything to say about her because she's not part of it but she isn't trying to defend her anymore.
Lol I was at dinner. I completely agree she brings it all upon herself. Which I still don't get. To each crazy, their own.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

No one here is 16.
Aww poor thing, you can't allow some random person to affect you like that. Lol
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Hate me or love me, it's your choice. I admitted I was in the wrong for defending her. Especially after she stuck up for all of you rather then herself.

"The Character"
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

"The Character" ?? What's that supposed to mean?
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

^Exactly?!?!

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
whatsername_

Aladam1234 wrote:

No one here is 16.
Aww poor thing, you can't allow some random person to affect you like that. Lol
Clearly, we have a crazy person here...Everyone...back away slowly.
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

Question, Ashley: if you never log into YTMD, then why was it open on your phone and already logged in? Oh, and for all the times you've corrected someone's grammar and spelling ... LOL. Someone should buy Josh a damn dictionary. Reading that babble was painful.

Also Josh, since we all sit on our asses here, I guess Ashley is included in that. Which isn't really a surprise is it. Large and in charge!
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”