Gift Help?

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gift Help?

Unread post by babyspice »

So my sister is having a baby. Her baby shower is coming up and I want to get something for her. We live in different states, so I will have to order it online. She already has a bunch of clothes already, so I'm not really looking to buy an clothes for her. I also don't want to spend more than $45.00 on the gift. If you have an suggestions, you can post them. Thank You!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gift Help?

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Maybe a cute blanket and some smaller cheaper toys. Like the ones that hang from the carseat, the squeaky animal teethers.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

You could go to babies r us or target online and just get a bunch of random little things off the clearance section. That's what I would do lol.
Farleygirl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Farleygirl »

babyspice wrote:So my sister is having a baby. Her baby shower is coming up and I want to get something for her. We live in different states, so I will have to order it online. She already has a bunch of clothes already, so I'm not really looking to buy an clothes for her. I also don't want to spend more than $45.00 on the gift. If you have an suggestions, you can post them. Thank You! Image
Diaper pail
Digital thermometer (works faster and is less frustrating)
Car seat canopy (great for keeping strangers out at the grocery store. Also use promo code ENBABY and only pay for shipping!)
Humidifier
Baby proofing kit for their home?
Just some practical ideas from a mom who hated spending money on this stuff because I would much rather shop! Lol
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Thank you guys!

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

Return to “Life”