• Advertisement

BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Postby SunnyLove » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:31 pm

She's the only one on my feed that will post pictures of things she wish she could have. Or post pictures of things she's buying. Is it a way to show off? She's posts pictures of these houses that seem pretty nice, yet I doubt her YouTube is barely bringing in a couple 100 a month. And a walgreen employee isn't going to be making bank.
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Silentbob » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:01 pm

She's made it clear in the past they only have a two bedroom because it's what they can afford and even her parents had to do the kids Santa. I very highly doubt a bank approved them for a loan, let alone one a lot larger than they wanted as she claimed. I think Bryce probably makes just enough for them to get by and that's going to include a lot of help from her parents as well.
Silentbob
Talker

Postby lynnd » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:49 pm

So they put an offer on a house and it was accepted.
lynnd
Informer

Postby Gray » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:26 pm

lynnd wrote:So they put an offer on a house and it was accepted.

How is that even possible when they both work entry level jobs? they can't afford a few xmas gifts but can afford a mortgage........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gray
Talker

Postby red3head » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:57 pm

My guess is that her parents are buying the house for them and they are just renting from her parents. They might be able to pay the mortgage each month but they for sure do not have the down payment.

red3head
Gossiper

Postby Silentbob » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:48 pm

red3head wrote:My guess is that her parents are buying the house for them and they are just renting from her parents. They might be able to pay the mortgage each month but they for sure do not have the down payment.

I'm thinking this could be a case or she is lying about buying and they are actually only renting or rent to own.
Silentbob
Talker

Postby Gray » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:26 am

Renting sounds more realistic.

Gray
Talker

Postby mamamayhem14 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:27 am

Well, the offer is the first process.
Here is a link of the other million things that go on afterwards including applying for a mortgage.

http://www.armstrongfield.com/buyers_fi ... ocess.html

Basically she just finished the first step which was her offer being accepted. Now, with that said I read that if they can't get a mortgage for the offer they placed and want to back out of it then there is a chance they will get sued by the seller and end up having to go bankrupt. Basically she doesn't have a house until it is closed (when MOST people would post they are getting a house) she is in the first stage which is the easiest - getting accepted. If they can't get the loan though it is going to take a hit at their credit + make it possible for them to get sued. They have to not only get the loan but in most cases have 5% down of the purchase price and pay closing cost.

Let's say she does get it 100% they have to make the payments of the house on time each month or else you can easily lose it and still have to make payments on it which could again leave them bankrupt. We know they wouldn't be able to pay for it because they are the same people that did a GoFund page for Bryce's teeth. There is no way they can afford 5% down, the closing cost, and the monthly payments (insurance and all would be added into the pricing monthly) so more than likely they just ruined theur credit along with have a chance of getting sued because the other offers got turned down for theirs.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Postby SunnyLove » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:31 am

Why get a new place when they can just get a new couch? Since that's what they do all day, sit on the couch all day while the kids roll on the floor.
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby Nikier » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Did they get a puppy??!!
Nikier
Amateur

Postby megprice659 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:22 pm

mamamayhem14 wrote:Well, the offer is the first process.
Here is a link of the other million things that go on afterwards including applying for a mortgage.

http://www.armstrongfield.com/buyers_fi ... ocess.html

Basically she just finished the first step which was her offer being accepted. Now, with that said I read that if they can't get a mortgage for the offer they placed and want to back out of it then there is a chance they will get sued by the seller and end up having to go bankrupt. Basically she doesn't have a house until it is closed (when MOST people would post they are getting a house) she is in the first stage which is the easiest - getting accepted. If they can't get the loan though it is going to take a hit at their credit + make it possible for them to get sued. They have to not only get the loan but in most cases have 5% down of the purchase price and pay closing cost.

Let's say she does get it 100% they have to make the payments of the house on time each month or else you can easily lose it and still have to make payments on it which could again leave them bankrupt. We know they wouldn't be able to pay for it because they are the same people that did a GoFund page for Bryce's teeth. There is no way they can afford 5% down, the closing cost, and the monthly payments (insurance and all would be added into the pricing monthly) so more than likely they just ruined theur credit along with have a chance of getting sued because the other offers got turned down for theirs.

There are programs for lower income people to buy homes all over. If you have good enough credit and some kind of income they will help you through all the processes and even give you a grant for a down payment.

megprice659

Postby mac-n-cheese » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:02 am

The pictures she's posting the house looks really nice.
I'm actually really rooting for her to get it.
Maybe shell stop moving her kids around ever 3 months.
Also really hoping they can afford it.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper

Postby lynnd » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 pm

She just posted on Instagram that they're home owners!
lynnd
Informer

Postby lynnd » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:10 am

Anyone following her on Instagram?

They bought a house and they're furnishing it. It's looking good.
lynnd
Informer

Postby tieruhhlynn » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:52 am

Not going to lie, I'm totally jealous. Her house looks amazing I'm just wondering where they get all the money to furnish it.
tieruhhlynn
Informer

Postby lynnd » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 am

tieruhhlynn wrote:Not going to lie, I'm totally jealous. Her house looks amazing I'm just wondering where they get all the money to furnish it.

That's what I was wondering. How are they furnishing it?
lynnd
Informer

Postby Mamaplus3 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 am

Soooo I know this random, off the wall & I have no proof lol. A few months ago I was creeping on Matt Morris(luckless) instagram & he was posting about his breakup with Crystal. Well I found a comment from Becca saying that she knows how he feels because she just found out her husband had been cheating on her & having sex in their CHILDS bed. I could just kick myself for not getting a screenshot of it!!!

Mamaplus3
Amateur

Postby mamamayhem14 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:56 pm

I think it is funny that up until January 14th she was liking all Cody Reinert's Instagram pictures [the guy that someone on here said was the possible father of Emerys] and it doesn't even look like they are following each other any more. I think they were even talking to each other through some comments on each others page but I don't remember.

I don't know how Bryce could have sex in the kid's bed when she never leaves the house lmao
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Postby AuntieToABabyBoy:) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:55 am

So her and Bryce are going to start TTC in July.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper

Postby SunnyLove » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 am

Why?
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby Mamaplus3 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:20 am

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:So her and Bryce are going to start TTC in July.

Say it isn't soooo

Mamaplus3
Amateur

Postby Nikier » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:44 am

So interesting. I just don't understand how they can afford 4 kids, a puppy, a new house etc. she can't be making that much on YouTube..
Nikier
Amateur

Postby mamamayhem14 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Does she even still have the dog? And wasn't she just fostering it or something. I'm just wondering what happened to the kitten she had gotten here awhile back.
She can afford the house because they were approved for the low income loan (FDA or whatever it was) and the seller paid the closing costs and she said she is only paying like $125 more a month there than they were at their apartment.
She can afford the stuff probably due to taxes coming in from Bryce and the fact he now has a second job.

I'm just hoping that they are not paying over $110k for that house since it is a rural area and the house itself is a bit small and I think she mentioned it was a flip house. I thought she was getting a 4 bedroom house with a huge kitchen and a finished basement that she was going to put the kids play area and monitor via camera or something. Looks like the kids have super small rooms (maybe not even enough room for them to play in especially if she is planning another and the rooms will have 2 children in each) and the kids play area is by the fireplace which is making the fireplace pointless.

Her posting that she was planning on ttc in July really shocked me. I guess why not have another when all you do is lay on the couch and watch the kids roll in the floor, play a tablet, or watch television. She doesn't even take the ones she does have to the park or anywhere else or spend time with them. I hope she has a 4th son. She can act like she wants another boy and say how she loves having sons but the last 2 pregnancies she had high hopes for girls and you could tell she wasn't excited about them being boys.
Just like Tayler though, I don't expect her to actually be done having kids after this next one.
I have been pregnant with her the last 2 times but definitely won't be this next time because I want to give the kids I have plenty of attention and be able to support all their needs and be able to prepare for my 4th. She just tosses her kids to the side already so there really is no surprise and doesn't work with them at all. She only likes them when they are in the baby stage.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Postby Silentbob » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:04 am

lynnd wrote:
tieruhhlynn wrote:Not going to lie, I'm totally jealous. Her house looks amazing I'm just wondering where they get all the money to furnish it.

That's what I was wondering. How are they furnishing it?

My guess is parents and the hefty tax return they got with three kids
Silentbob
Talker

Postby berrybitch » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:11 am

Man she is just so bad at doing vlogs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
berrybitch
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Beccababydoll2011