• Advertisement

BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Postby mamamayhem14 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 am

whatever1290 wrote:She deleted the video of the baby moving or whatever it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe she thought she felt her baby move at 6 WEEKS pregnant lmao. This pregnancy is going to drag out and I hope it is a long, miserable one so she does actually stop getting knocked up every couple years and continuously have kids that she doesn't care for.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby mara7 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:54 am

It's going to be another boy. It will be a boy in every one of the 20 ultrasounds she'll manage to get hoping that just one looks like maybe it might possibly be a girl.
mara7
Informer

Postby mamamayhem14 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:33 pm

mara7 wrote:It's going to be another boy. It will be a boy in every one of the 20 ultrasounds she'll manage to get hoping that just one looks like maybe it might possibly be a girl.

I would seriously lol
She'll play it off like that's what she secretly wanted while looking unhappy in her gender reveal video. Then she'll say how much of a breeze the birth was and that she think she wants one more and she'll be pregnant again in 2 years (continue about 5 more times until she forces Bryce to get snipped) and then have another in the future when her and Bryce are no longer together for a few months.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Postby SunnyLove » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:43 pm

I feel bad because I'm pregnant and I don't feel too happy about her pregnancy. I guess I just feel bad for her boys. But hopefully she knows what she is doing. And if they can afford another baby then I can not make a judgment.
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby berrybitch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:38 am

God imagine if she does have a girl how much she's going to ignore those already ignored boys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
berrybitch
Talker

Postby SunnyLove » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:18 am

Well with all her instagram post she's already trying to find out the gender even though she says she doesn't care. Yeah right.
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby mara7 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:44 am

SunnyLove wrote:Well with all her instagram post she's already trying to find out the gender even though she says she doesn't care. Yeah right.

Right!! She obsesses over gender stuff everytime she's pregnant! In her 5 week pregnancy update video she's asks Kaiden what's in her tummy and he replies "A baby sister." I'm sure he came up with that totally on his own. ::sarcasm::
mara7
Informer

Postby SunnyLove » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:58 am

I'm about to delete her. Like girl, this is your 4th pregnancy. Relax. And at least wait until you are in the safe Zone.
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby berrybitch » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm

WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE POST A PICTURE OF HER CHILD WITH AN OBVIOUSLY SHIT FILLED DIAPER. WHY. Image

berrybitch
Talker

Postby mamamayhem14 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Now she is trying to blame Emry's bloody diaper rash on honest diapers and the fact that she changed wipes. No girlfriend his bloody diaper rash is because you take pictures of him in crap filled diapers instead of changing it and the fact that in plenty of your posts/videos he has a clearly wet saggy diaper. She has mentioned how tired and how draggy she is but she is literally only like 6 weeks pregnant.

She recently mentioned that the air conditioning doesn't work in their house that she hasn't even paid first months rent in yet right since I thought she starts paying that in June?! But I could be wrong. She better hope the seller either fixes it or it is an easy fix. I say that because our air wasn't working a couple years ago on our central air and we ended up needing a whole new unit which was a 10k fix.

She mentioned awhile back how Bryce doesn't work every other weekend now and he seems to be appearing in more pictures and stuff. Does she not realize that THEY ARE BUYING A HOUSE AND HAVING ANOTHER BABY so him getting his hours cut is not a good thing?

She's acting like Emrys is walking all around when he literally took 3 steps holding onto his walker and not even walking with it. Most 10 months and even 8-9 month olds can walk around the house with their walker and some can even take steps without using anything. I don't even think he has said his first word or anything. I would be more impressed if she worked with him when it came to language/talking/expressing himself/pointing things out to him than I would with him walking at 10 months old but that might be because most people I know have kids that walk before a year.

I'm sure I nit pick about her life but that's probably because I just don't care for her at all and she overly focus' on the boys only when they are babies and I find her to be a huge liar that has her head in the clouds.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Postby mara7 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:20 am

She's already trying to find reasons to justify going to get an ultrasound.
mara7
Informer

Postby blackroses » Fri May 05, 2017 2:40 pm

mara7 wrote:She's already trying to find reasons to justify going to get an ultrasound.

Has she done this before? I genuinely thought she's concerned. Seemed like it
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby yummles » Tue May 23, 2017 9:14 pm

So supposedly they have a flea, mouse, cockroach, and wasp problem. that must really suck.

yummles
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue May 23, 2017 9:17 pm

yummles wrote:So supposedly they have a flea, mouse, cockroach, and wasp problem. that must really suck.

I'm surprised she's even posting about it, you would think she would know better than sharing like that people. She's gonna gave people saying how disgusting they are eventhough they live near the coy try so of course there's a chance of getting mice.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby mara7 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:16 am

Why did they even bother buying a bigger house when she and the kids spend their lives in her bedroom. She is literally in bed in every single picture and snap that she posts while the kids roll around on the floor.
mara7
Informer

Postby lynnd » Wed May 24, 2017 11:25 am

yummles wrote:So supposedly they have a flea, mouse, cockroach, and wasp problem. that must really suck.

Where did she talk about the Roach and wasp issues? I only saw mice and fleas. Regardless, that sucks.
lynnd
Informer

Postby AuntieToABabyBoy:) » Sun May 28, 2017 8:52 am

So now she's not announcing the sex of this baby until the delivery video. I thought she knew it was a boy lol.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper

Postby SunnyLove » Sun May 28, 2017 11:18 am

What does this mean? She went to the gender ultrasound to find out what's the gender. She's already announced lmao
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby Lolitalene » Sun May 28, 2017 2:51 pm

How far along is she? I thought she was only like 10ish wks? Unless she had the blood test that is to early to know the gender.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Amateur

Postby SunnyLove » Mon May 29, 2017 8:47 am

Oops previous post of mine was suppose to be posted to Taylers thread.
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby abmom » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Omg...this kid needs a booster seat...
Can this seat even be turned forward facing...Becca come on! If you can't afford to get this kid a proper car seat you need to stop having kids! Image
abmom
Talker

Postby mamamayhem14 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Although I agree he needs a bigger seat. I would still prefer him in that over a no back booster seat. Didn't she just buy the baby a seat because Emery's seat has been out dated and used for like all the kids? Surely, she either has Kaiden another seat or could get him one. Seems they are buying a lot here lately and if I didn't know better I would think credit cards which is a horrible idea for impulsive buyers lol. I know that she mentioned before that Bryce wanted to get one.

I don't know though. She's kind of growing on me just wish she would take some of the occasional helpful advice she has been given on certain things.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:15 pm

mamamayhem14 wrote:Although I agree he needs a bigger seat. I would still prefer him in that over a no back booster seat. Didn't she just buy the baby a seat because Emery's seat has been out dated and used for like all the kids? Surely, she either has Kaiden another seat or could get him one. Seems they are buying a lot here lately and if I didn't know better I would think credit cards which is a horrible idea for impulsive buyers lol. I know that she mentioned before that Bryce wanted to get one.

I don't know though. She's kind of growing on me just wish she would take some of the occasional helpful advice she has been given on certain things.

I think he's in one of the other kids seats. From her comments it makes it seem like She just put him in that because it was the only seat in the car at the time or something
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby berrybitch » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:45 am

abmom wrote:Omg...this kid needs a booster seat...
Can this seat even be turned forward facing...Becca come on! If you can't afford to get this kid a proper car seat you need to stop having kids! Image

He still needs to be in a 5point harness. That's a convertible and can be forward facing, but he is too big for it height wise.

berrybitch
Talker

Postby mac-n-cheese » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:48 pm

mamamayhem14 wrote:Although I agree he needs a bigger seat. I would still prefer him in that over a no back booster seat. Didn't she just buy the baby a seat because Emery's seat has been out dated and used for like all the kids? Surely, she either has Kaiden another seat or could get him one. Seems they are buying a lot here lately and if I didn't know better I would think credit cards which is a horrible idea for impulsive buyers lol. I know that she mentioned before that Bryce wanted to get one.

My oldest is 6 and had a Nautilus. It's a 5point booster with the seat belt and no back options.
This would be perfect for him
He is big enough to be in a booster

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Beccababydoll2011