BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 1

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 1

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Ew.
I found another teen who got pregnant on purpose. At least, it's obvious to me.
Im shocked. In my country teens like to party way toooo hard to think about babies and stuff. There is no way in here for teenagers to plan something like this. There are some Babies having babies, but accidentally, really.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011

I found this video, I guess I was NOT wrong.

TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

So who gives a shit? her son is happy and loved. does she affect you?

Unread post by Guest »

Why did she take so many tests? I'm pretty sure if you get one positive than you can count on having a baby.
Blueberry
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blueberry »

Some of those comments are disturbing.
beccababydoll2011

Unread post by beccababydoll2011 »

To clarify for you, I WANTED a baby from ages 15-17. (Not exactly something I'm proud of but its the truth) But if you watched that my videos, I got pregnant at 18. Therefore I did not want, nor was I trying to get pregnant at the time I actually got pregnant. I make my videos to help other teens who where like me NOT get pregnant at such a young age. So maybe you should watch more of my videos..
I took so many tests, as I explained in the video, because I did not believe it was possible. I was actually told by my doctor I could not have kids due to problems with ovarian cysts. My son is very happy and loved. I don't understand why you would waste your time searching and making a post for me. Maybe you should get a more constructive hobby?

Unread post by Guest »

beccababydoll2011 wrote:To clarify for you, I WANTED a baby from ages 15-17. (Not exactly something I'm proud of but its the truth) But if you watched that my videos, I got pregnant at 18. Therefore I did not want, nor was I trying to get pregnant at the time I actually got pregnant. I make my videos to help other teens who where like me NOT get pregnant at such a young age. So maybe you should watch more of my videos..
I took so many tests, as I explained in the video, because I did not believe it was possible. I was actually told by my doctor I could not have kids due to problems with ovarian cysts. My son is very happy and loved. I don't understand why you would waste your time searching and making a post for me. Maybe you should get a more constructive hobby?
Why is it we're always wasting our time, we have no lives? Truth be told I went and watched your videos after this was posted and thought you seemed decent and had a good head on your shoulders to handle what you were going through. I'd never even heard of you before this post.
beccababydoll2011

I wasn't referring to you I was talking about whoever posted this. Thank you for taking the time to view my videos and seeing that I'm not all bad.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KaileyBaby wrote:So who gives a shit? her son is happy and loved. does she affect you?
Nobody gives a shit ;) This is guru gossiper. We talk whatever we want about whoever we want from youtube, I wouldn't call this "having no life or giving a shit"... Fuck no.

...and Becca... Stop lurking on here. Take care of that planned baby.

krsiteenzombbie

Unread post by krsiteenzombbie »

She has lied to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!........She said (about 2-3 years before Kiaden) she had two boys that were hers.......They are her cousins (maybe)........She got a picture off google images of a baby that was born at about 27 weeks (maybe younger) and had a fake story to go along with it..........She than had another abay this one for real this time (I think).....Her name was Cassidy.....She was a preemie and died because of sids........She has not told her "Fiance" about any of this.........But she bitches at him about his past and wants him to come clean but she won't even come clean about her own........She has said she wants to be just like her mommy (9 kids with 9 different baby daddies and doesn't have cusodt of any of them all of them are with foster or adoptive parents.).........She has lied and said she was "raped at 13 by 4 black guys.......She can't prove all of this she won't admit to it either just wait and see.......
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

krsiteenzombbie wrote:She has lied to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!........She said (about 2-3 years before Kiaden) she had two boys that were hers.......They are her cousins (maybe)........She got a picture off google images of a baby that was born at about 27 weeks (maybe younger) and had a fake story to go along with it..........She than had another abay this one for real this time (I think).....Her name was Cassidy.....She was a preemie and died because of sids........She has not told her "Fiance" about any of this.........But she bitches at him about his past and wants him to come clean but she won't even come clean about her own........She has said she wants to be just like her mommy (9 kids with 9 different baby daddies and doesn't have cusodt of any of them all of them are with foster or adoptive parents.).........She has lied and said she was "raped at 13 by 4 black guys.......She can't prove all of this she won't admit to it either just wait and see.......
Have no idea who or what you are talking about but I don't think that is her....
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
beccababydoll2011

So your the one spreading that story around! I've been searching for a long time for you. Your that girl with the fake profile who keeps adding me on Facebook! Thankyou for finally showing yourself! Nobody even knows what the hell your talking about and it's just getting really annoying so if your gonna start a bunch of rumors at least make them true.
mamasepinski
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mamasepinski »

Wow I can't believe she is saying stuff about cassie (sp) she tried adding me and anthony she got all pissed because I have the real kristen as my friend on facebook ^^^^^^because talking to Becca
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I gotta give props to this girl. At least she admitted to her fans that she is a stupid irresponsible teenager. That's more than I can say for Jess and Lucy.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
hamandcheese
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hamandcheese »

I've watched a few of her videos. She's ok. I think she is doing a great as a mother. One thing i don't like about her: Attention whore. She wants subscribers, views, likes, all that. I feel like she tries a little too hard. On every one of her videos, in the description, it says "my dad is giving me a dollar for every subscriber I get". (Or something like that). And if you go to her facebook page, there are pictures with the description "like if you think Kaiden (not sure if that's spelled right) is cute". blah blah blah. Not saying i don't like her, i just don't like THAT. Annoying if you ask me. =P
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I am highly annoyed by her and Bryce right now.
They have a very public breakout and now they are on blogtv being all lovely dubby and they are not together :?
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
daretosay20

Unread post by daretosay20 »

I am too I dont understand their relationship at all.
JazzyStar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JazzyStar »

that video she made about not wanting attention was full of it! she posted a burse on her arm on instagram that her "boy friend" hit her, I'm sorry but that's crying out for attention!
JustMe91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustMe91 »

She posted a new video with a positive pregnancy test -- what looks to be positive anyways. Are all of these YouTube moms getting pregnant around the same time? Also, not too long ago she had posted a Facebook status about wanting to be pregnant again...hmmm. I wonder if this is an accident like she claims. She said that she isn't going to take another test until a week from now, but if you already got a positive you might as well go to the doctor to get a blood test. Some girl commented Whatever happens, happens. Really?? Let's just be passive aggressive of all these little girls getting pregnant. Ughhhh.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

:bang:
Ok, that's it. All these teen moms are nothing but train wrecks. You are all so fucked up, psycho bitches. :FU:

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”