BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 2

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011 PART 2

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Oh that makes sense. Her terms for "several" probably means like a year and a half. I find it funny that as soon as she was posted on here about what she posted about her and Bryce, she deleted it. Hi Becca!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Basically the timeline of their 'relationship' is they met online in 2011, he called her beautiful, he came to her house, they fucked, they sort of started going out, then she got pregnant within that first month. She had Kaiden in 2012. Some point Bryce had dropped out of college. During the pregnancy Bryce had cheated, when Kaiden was born they broke up maybe 3, possibly 2 times. When Kaiden was 6 months old and she started dying her hair all colourful is when she went entirely batshit crazy. Then they married in October 2013, she got pregnant with Asher in December. So they have been going out possibly from September/October of 2011. So it's 2 years and 10 months has not been several years. It's just made it to a couple.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Freaking crazy! I know that within the past year she has gone completely nuts. I mean she was a crazy liar since I have known about her but she's gone extremely off her rocker now. I see her pregnant again next year if Bryce is dumb enough to stay around.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Definitely, she needs that baby girl!

It's so fucking annoying when people get pregnant on purpose then do nothing but complain their whole pregnancy. I hope Asher is her last.
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She said she wants one more. I really hope that she changes her mind or some how can't have anymore.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She used to say she wanted 5.
#FreeBen
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

It"ll always be "one more" until she has a girl or until Bryce cuts her off in my opinion lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

As much as she is bitching and complaining about this pregnancy and how much she bitches about mothering Kaiden (and I am sure it will get worse with another one here) I highly doubt she will make it to 5 without having her tubes tide, same with Tayler. Tayler is already going more insane with the 3 she has.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I hope if she does decide to have more they'll all be boys.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah but she's not in it to mother. She loves the attention of being pregnant, the fun of taking belly pics and planning for a baby and buying baby stuff and decorating but she just isn't as interested in taking care of them. And her interest drops off completely once they start being more independent. She wants babies, not kids.
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That is true Betty. We all know how body obsessed she is too though so that might be a factor and the fact she can't handle the aches and pains that go along with pregnancy. She can't afford her kids nor can she raise them, I think once Asher is here she is going to have the biggest eyes opening mental breakdown and I highly doubt their marriage can withstand another child with the sleepless nights and lack of attention they can give each other. I see it all being way too much for her and Bryce, she is way too immature and self centered to deal with life with another child. Mentally she won't be able to handle it and it will all be too much. But, if she does have anymore kids I hope they are a boys and she never gets that girl she so desperately wants.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If you look back on her family history, She has maybe 9 brothers from her mum ( and one from both her parents) and I believe one sister from her dad. I don't think she is going to get that girl unless she and Bryce do all this research to get a girl. I think it's called the shettles method.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

My mom had all girls until her 8th child. I only have one brother yet I had a son and have three nephews and one niece. I think I read somewhere that the sperm determines whether it's a boy or girl, and the timed you ovulate/what sex position you use is key. Who knows though. Maybe she just has really bad luck haha.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It would be hilarious if all she had was boys.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yep I told her about Shettles on IG when she was TTC without saying "Shettles". She first commented that sperm decides what the baby will be but nice try. Told her to google Shettles and explained that male sperm typically swim faster and have shorter lives than female sperm which swim slower. She deleted the pic I posted it on then about an hour later posted about how she had just started researching Shettles and that she and Bryce were gonna try it. This was about a week before she posted asking people if she posts too much on instagram then she bitched me out when I nicely said yes and then I called her a bitch and unfollowed her and she blocked me. Then she had her ugly fat little friend Dalis start messaging me on instagram calling me a whale and other mean things and told me I ruined Becca's day.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In other words, Becca is a fucking cow.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Becca only like things if they are good and praising her but anyone that knows how she is know that she clearly isn't worth giving any type of praise to especially since she literally does nothing but bitch and whine. I have no idea how she has followers, I always figure they just want someone to laugh at. She can't take any advice or criticism and not even when she asks for it. She deletes any picture that people try to give advice on. She's ignorant and thinks she is always right and perfect. Becca, you are a bitch and you have nothing going for you.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

So Bryce is only working two hours a week now? How do they afford anything? Or expect to move to a house next month?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They are suppose to be moving this month, right? I don't understand why they planned a second baby when they can't afford their first, that is so damn selfish. I am sure Bryce is getting nothing but bitched out over not having a "decent" job.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol won't tell where shes delivering but she's shared her doctor's name and her ultrasounds with locations listed and she had a p.o. box... Are you sure it's not because you'll get called out that it's not an hour away? Lol
#FreeBen

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”