Please continue here...
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 3

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Now she says she is going to school for interior design. I died laughing thinking about how bad her tastes are when it comes to even her own house and how there isn't many people in Kansas that are going to care about interior designs so it is kind of a waste if she plans to stay in that area especially when there are so many people in nearly every area that could do it and actually have decent tastes. I can see her using blankets for rugs. Let's face it, Ashers room looks dull and boring, Kaidens side of her room looks boring and there nothing adorable for his side at all he is just kind of thrown to the side in his old crib, and her room along with all the other rooms she has had in her pictures and videos are so bland and boring. I don't think she is smart enough to finish one course of the schooling anyway along with "working" like she wants to and taking care of 2 kids. She just isn't going to have the time, I see her pulling a Tayler and making up an excuse to quit. It doesn't make sense that she wanted to quit YouTube to focus on her kids yet she wants to do schooling and start working. Good luck BeccatheWrecka. I hope Bryce wakes up and comes to his senses on how much of a nut job his wife is.
shesacat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shesacat »

So whoever lives in her city how far is Associates in Women's Health, P.A from her?

http://i60.tinypic.com/2wn9zza.jpg

I changed the contrast on her picture, you can make out that it says Associates in Women's Health P.A.

It's an OB/GYN.. If her ultrasounds are in the city she lives what in her delusional mind is an hour away?

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes the comforter as a carpet. Seriously. We know you're broke and can't afford to buy a rug off Bryce's paycheck but using a nice comforter on the dirty ass ground? wtf I can see putting it down when Asher is here for him to lay down etc, but walking on it with your nasty ass crusty feet? That's not what it was given to you for.
shesacat
Amateur
Amateur

And that picture of the interior design, no b/s that looks straight like from the sims game. She must play it so much on their pad she thinks rearranging a few pixels to look nice means she should do this as a career. Has she even graduated high school?! I thought she dropped out. How about getting a decent education and job before putting yourself in STUDENT DEBT!!
shesacat
Amateur
Amateur

Triple post but I looked at her other ultrasound pics and one is Choices Medical Clinic in Wichita, KS, the second is Precious Debuts LLC in Derby, KS

There you go Becca, you've never gone to a hospital an hour away lol.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

There are several locations but I'd be GLAD to look up distance for all of them. Be aware that these are Dr offices not hospitals HOWEVER I did find something interesting lol

These are the hospitals her doctor will deliver at. 3 of them I have already spoken about. http://tinypic.com/r/r6xtmh/8

Newton Medical Center is the furthest away at 27 minutes which no idea why she would deliver there as Wesley has the best NICU (not that she needs it but wouldn't you rather deliver at a closer better hospital?) I had both of mine at St Joseph which is about 18 mins from her place, great hospital. Wesley is about 15 mins.
st Francis is even less but I don't think they have a l&d there.

As for the doctors office:
East location - 17 mins
West location - 10 mins
Newton location - 28 mins
Park City - 13 mins

Where are you getting an hour from, Becca?
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shesacat wrote:Triple post but I looked at her other ultrasound pics and one is Choices Medical Clinic in Wichita, KS, the second is Precious Debuts LLC in Derby, KS

There you go Becca, you've never gone to a hospital an hour away lol.

THAT BITCH WENT TO CHOICES?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????
http://www.choicesmcwichita.org (17 mins btw and it is right next to where Dr. Tiller's office was... He was an abortion doctor here who made news a few years back for being murdered at his church)

Precious Debuts is an elective ultrasound place. It's 30 mins away.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm pissed off that she went to choices for a free ultrasound. They are very anti abortion and give you an u/s cause they want you to see your baby and not abort it. Then the bitch goes and pays for an elective ultrasound.

Becca, you are trash. Absolute trash.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just FYI, I am not posting any maps or addresses. She has mentioned the name of her apartments many times but I'm respecting her privacy and safety and keeping that stuff private.
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Busted Becca! Of course we all already knew she was a liar.
I thought the interior designs thing was off a Sims game too. Guess she feels like a real interior designer while playing a computer game and it is probably as close as she will ever get to her "dream life" possible.
Crusty feet made me laugh! I thought it would had looked adorable in his crib and it was given to her as a gift, I am sad she chose to use it as a rug to be walked all over. She even said "why would I need to waste money on a rug when he has carpet in his room?" Um, why would you have to use something that is made for a baby's crib as a rug when you yes, you have carpet. Sometimes I think she is just to stupid to keep up with. She has the mindset of a 12 year old.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really recommend you guys check out that link for Choices and check out why they are there.

I got $10 on her going there for the free ultrasound and pregnancy verification to get her Medicaid approved.
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I went to the link.
Do you think she is going there for all her free ultrasounds? I am just confused as to why she would go there to begin with.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I guess she is planning to go to school for cosmetology too. This girl is in dream land. Her makeup is just as bad as her interior designing. I guess she thinks she is just so good at everything which is another thing that I guess comes from her little dream world she lives in. Maybe she also doesn't realize that just because you go to school for something it doesn't mean you will get a job doing it. Maybe she should go to be a lawyer since she is such a huge liar but then again she isn't even good at keeping up with her ignorant lies.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She seriously lies about the stupidest stuff too
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't even understand the point of some of the stuff she lies about. Her ignorance is seriously unreal. Lying about how far away a hospital is, is the dumbest thing ever. Then she lies about using section 8, her sons health, her health, using any government assistance, how many kids she wants (it went from 3 and we are done to we always wanted at least 3), to what she eats, etc.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't believe she would do well in interior or cosmetology. Interior isn't fun and games of making a house pretty, if any Australians here watch the Block they will understand what I am talking about. Its a cut throat career. And if anyone follows my IG and knows my career choice cosmetology is not playing with makeup and half assing it. Its science, its creativity. I cannot walk into my work place and not look fab, I always do my make-up top notch like I was going out. Also hairdressing takes four years to complete, you're constantly learning.

Becca lives in la la land where she believe it will happen or has happened just because she says so. I'm 99.9% sure her spiel on Kaiden's ' disability' was from a doctor saying he is developmentally behind from no stimulation or attention from her, so to make herself better she made up his partially brain dead. Its Munchhausen by proxy all over Becca, hell I'm sure she has Munchhausen syndrome itself after her whole MS saga last year.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm pretty sure she doesn't use section 8 for the record but her apartments are section 42 which is government subsidized. Just to a lesser degree than section 8.
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The reason I believe she uses Section 8 is because she wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise especially with Bryce only working 2 hours a week and her not getting much from YouTube. There is no way they could afford rent on top of all their bills especially since she got all excited and that she was so great one making $600 off YouTube that tells me that she makes no more than that from YouTube and we all know Bryce isn't bringing much in so I personally don't think she could make it by without government assistance unless his or her parents are paying their way through everything. They can't even afford anything other than cheerios and mac and cheese to eat nor Kaiden a bed or a rug for Asher's room. Their apartment place says that they accept Section 8 there.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Hey betty, what ever happened to that dead guy in the car in her apartment complex? Did they figure out what happened to him?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I never heard more about it but I miss the news a lot because I work nights.
#FreeBen

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”