BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 3

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 3

Unread post by Ripley »

i have not been able to get youtube from where i am. I am assuming there has been no more mention of her talking to high schoolers about her pregnancies? I call bull crap on that one. Nobody asked her to go to a high school to talk about her life. What is she going to say? I was pregnant in high school, moved in with my abusive (her words) boyfriend, got married, had another baby, broke up with my baby daddy, moved in with mom and dad. I am getting a divorce,I never finished high school. I love sitting at home each night with ice cream and cookies, sometimes alcohol while i play video games. My other hobby is taking and editing selfies while my parents parent my kids.
Maybe she should talk to girls. It might inspire some not to get pregnant when they see her crappy life.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i have not been able to get youtube from where i am. I am assuming there has been no more mention of her talking to high schoolers about her pregnancies? I call bull crap on that one. Nobody asked her to go to a high school to talk about her life. What is she going to say? I was pregnant in high school, moved in with my abusive (her words) boyfriend, got married, had another baby, broke up with my baby daddy, moved in with mom and dad. I am getting a divorce,I never finished high school. I love sitting at home each night with ice cream and cookies, sometimes alcohol while i play video games. My other hobby is taking and editing selfies while my parents parent my kids.
Maybe she should talk to girls. It might inspire some not to get pregnant when they see her crappy life.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

That pretty much sums up her pathetic life. "Hey teens don't get pregnant because I did and uh....got pregnant again because we wanted a girl"
Her mom takes care of her kids while she plays video games and edits all her pictures. She is a pathetic, boring liar who is terrible at editing pictures and she lives some fantasy life when in all reality she lives with her parents and spends money she does not have on tattoos and clothes. I feel bad for her kids. She is more of a crappy teenage babysitter than she is a mom.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That pretty much sums up her pathetic life. "Hey teens don't get pregnant because I did and uh....got pregnant again because we wanted a girl"
Her mom takes care of her kids while she plays video games and edits all her pictures. She is a pathetic, boring liar who is terrible at editing pictures and she lives some fantasy life when in all reality she lives with her parents and spends money she does not have on tattoos and clothes. I feel bad for her kids. She is more of a crappy teenage babysitter than she is a mom.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mamamayhem14 wrote: How can one person be so insecure and yet obsess over themselves so much.
THIS!!!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

So someone mentions on jess' page about chris writing a book if him and jess broke up and down I remembered I had this bad boy..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... 60a8a7.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... 572e09.jpg

If your gonna edit the shit out of your pictures at least be consistent .
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her head looks like a watermelon after having Asher.
abmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abmom »

She is literally one of the weirdest looking person I have ever seen....she looks like a troll..
And unfortunately for her kids they got her weird looks especially asher...Poor things...
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Looks like she is taking a really hard poop in that picture.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Both boys have droopy sad eyes.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In the picture with Becca and her friends she is the "ugly friend", call me mean but really. I know she can't help how she looks but since having Asher she has gone down hill so much.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Screenshot?
#FreeBen
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I thought the same thing when I saw those pics lol. The one in the front seat reminds me of Ellie of Ellie and Jared.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her face edits are bad, so bad. Why not just blur your whole face? Also, I hope she never wins the lottery because her kids do not need to be homschooled. She can't even spell and there would be an even worse future for those poor boys.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Did you guys see her stupid video about what a fail she is?
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No, I missed it. Was it bad? Lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just watched it. "It is the best thing that has ever happened" going back to high school and getting letters sent home to her mom. I would think the best thing that happened would having be her children.
Also, that video was basically her saying "shit" and "shitty" a million times when half her viewers are younger teens. Great role model there Becca.
Going back to high school doesn't make you less of a failer so that video was useless. She still has not bad anything of herself, she still barely raises the 2 kids she has, she still choose to have a second child after complaint how hard having one was, she is still basically ending a marriage when she just HAD to get married, she is still living in her parents basement, and I can go on and on. All she is doing now is going to high school and hanging with 16 year old friends. That doesn't make her any less of a failure. I laughed pretty much through her entire "shit" video.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”