BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

OopsAgain1 wrote:Has anyone seen the new youtube she's involved in? She's posting a video or two in. I believe it's mother network.

I don't even like the videos on her channel so I wouldn't even care to bother and see her bore me on another channel. She kind of has the personality of a fish.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She is going on a rant how she is tired of people saying she wants a girl and seems upset over it. She wanted a girl her last three pregnancies so why should anyome think differently this time. We all know she wants a girl and I'm sure if they say it is a boy this time she will again refuse to believe it until he gets here. She is the one that did a gender announcement for a girl because she was so obsessed with having a girl. Her last pregnancy she was still convinced she was having a girl even after they told her she was having a boy. She admitted she was upset when she found out Kaiden was a boy and said she cried about it. She WANTS a girl but I think she comes to terms that she probably isn't having one (although I honestly doubt she will get her tubes tied)
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

It's really cute how hard she's trying to convince everyone (mostly herself) that she doesn't care about #4's gender. You aren't fooling anyone Becca.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

She's been pregnant for 45 seconds and she's already trying to convince herself it's "not going to be a girl"...
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"I think that it's common when having a second child to want the opposite sex."

No, not in my case. I was excited each time about having the same gender and the gender honestly never bothered me. She even wanted a girl with her first and third so therefore she can't even use that as an excuse anyway lol. I like that some of her followers are starting to see through her bs. I always wonder how people can be so excited over these train wrecks being pregnant especially when you can tell the other kids are just kind of there. Has Emerys even said his first word yet? I doubt it because that would mean Becca actually talks to him instead of leaving him unattended on the floor.
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

Well she sure is living up to her thread title. It's so sad how she acts like Asher doesn't even exist. It's also concerning that's she's using an expired car seat for Emrys, And is the same one she used for all three boys so I'd imagine it's pretty worn out.
OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OopsAgain1 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
OopsAgain1 wrote:Has anyone seen the new youtube she's involved in? She's posting a video or two in. I believe it's mother network.

I don't even like the videos on her channel so I wouldn't even care to bother and see her bore me on another channel. She kind of has the personality of a fish.
But yet here you are on a gossip site talking about her.. Personality of a fish so apparently fish are interesting enough to talk about?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OopsAgain1 wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:

But yet here you are on a gossip site talking about her.. Personality of a fish so apparently fish are interesting enough to talk about?

Based on her Instagram mainly. My biggest issue is I don't like the way she "raises" her kids. Why keep having kids when you don't even care about the ones you have enough to even take them outside or to do things with them? Every time she has another baby she pushes the ones that aren't babies away. It is sad. So yes, a personality of a fish that tosses her kids to the side. My dislike of her first came once she faked a miscarriage for YouTube views(which apparently wasn't the first miscarriage she faked) and tried so hard to be like just like Tayler.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I'm not even trying to be petty or rude when I say this. I'm honestly just confused by the decision.

Why did they BUY a three bedroom house if they KNEW they were gonna have a fourth baby? Timing of now vs July aside, it just seems odd to me to knowingly buy a smaller space
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Kaiden, Asher, Emrys......wonder how weird this baby's name is going to be lol. It just gets worse the more kids she has IMO.

It's really sad to me how she's seemed sooooooooo unhappy since she was pregnant with Asher but hasn't treated it. She just keeps getting pregnant I think hoping to find some joy.

Does anyone else sometimes forget Asher exists Because I do...

Also, Bryce was supposedly cheating on her? How the hell does he get anyone in the first place but even more so now with his jacked up teeth? He's just not atttactive in my opinion with or without teeth lol.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:Kaiden, Asher, Emrys......wonder how weird this baby's name is going to be lol. It just gets worse the more kids she has IMO.

It's really sad to me how she's seemed sooooooooo unhappy since she was pregnant with Asher but hasn't treated it. She just keeps getting pregnant I think hoping to find some joy.

Also, Bryce was supposedly cheating on her? How the hell does he get anyone in the first place but even more so now with his jacked up teeth? He's just not atttactive in my opinion with or without teeth lol.
She posted that his name will be Xavier James. I actually like it
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Do you guys think it'll be another boy this time around? For some strange reason I think it'll be a girl.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:Kaiden, Asher, Emrys......wonder how weird this baby's name is going to be lol. It just gets worse the more kids she has IMO.

She posted that his name will be Xavier James. I actually like it

I think it is a little overused but by far the best name out of all the names she has given the boys.

I think she lives some imaginary life.
Once said she could afford a $500,000 house yet she ends up getting a 3 bedroom house.
Acts like her kids are her pride and joy yet never acknowledges Asher and never does anything with them.
Seems to think she has such a good marriage and that they are ready for a fourth child but has claimed he has cheated on her and beat her (I think when she was pregnant with Asher) and supposedly had sex with someone in the kids bed which they just recently sold right? Lol
I think she tries to paint some perfect life that really doesn't exist.
It really doesn't surprise me that she is announcing her pregnancy so soon after Tayler has announced hers.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:Do you guys think it'll be another boy this time around? For some strange reason I think it'll be a girl.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
I think it's another boy
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Why do all her kids have this droopy look?
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

I must admit I'm shocked to see her pregnant this soon again.

The lady in the vlog was that her biological mother ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ryder wrote:I must admit I'm shocked to see her pregnant this soon again.

The lady in the vlog was that her biological mother ?

I think someone said that it was her biological dads wife. I thought it was her biological mother too but it isn't lol.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Looks like someone is back to photoshopping their photos. These were posted 3 days apart. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 25d27f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 6f3ec6.jpg[/img]

whatever1290
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whatever1290 »

Guys so I'm the one who posted a few months ago about her live pregnancy test video. Either she had a miscarriage or she's way more pregnant than she's letting on. I would not be surprised if she hid it this entire time just so she could make it seem planned. I guess we'll find out soon enough. She just posted a video of the baby moving. I seriously bet she's been pregnant and known about it.

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

whatever1290 wrote:Guys so I'm the one who posted a few months ago about her live pregnancy test video. Either she had a miscarriage or she's way more pregnant than she's letting on. I would not be surprised if she hid it this entire time just so she could make it seem planned. I guess we'll find out soon enough. She just posted a video of the baby moving. I seriously bet she's been pregnant and known about it.

I must've missed that, she got a positive test months ago? I was just about to say how strange that she's getting big movement already, now she can be 'so surprised' when her ultrasound shows her to be far along.. I don't get this girl.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”