BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

The Target Haul is hilarious. Bryce seems so tired of her shit in every video even in the beginning of her new video but the Target Haul you could definitely see it. She seems pretty depressed in most videos and kind of like she is just mummy walking through life and not legit happy. The last video she didn't really do anything or show anything much other than Emrys smashing his finger in the play kitchen, Bryce at the gas station apologizing for being himself but it getting caught on camera, and the fact their plans were ruined so it was pointless.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

I don't care what anyone says the more she post pictures of emrys or whatever the hell his name is the less I'm convinced that's Brices baby. He kinda looks like Rebecca but besides the eyes I really don't think he looks much at all like his siblings or Brice
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

She's pregnant with #4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

berrybitch wrote:She's pregnant with #4

Where did you see this nonsense?!
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

How do you know? Did she post and delete?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Lolitalene wrote:

How do you know? Did she post and delete?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
It's on her snap chat :)
She posted 2 positive first response pregnancy tests.

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I haven't been able to keep up with her for the past couple of weeks. She inspired me to start house hunting. I was actually rooting for her! But to get pregnant so soon? I don't get it. She seems down a lot like there's some issues going on... perhaps this is a bandaid baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I thought she said they weren't going to start trying till a couple of months?
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Oh wow I thought they were going to start trying in a couple of months.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well hopefully she will get the girl she so desperately wants
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She doesn't even take care of the 3 she has and lets not even get started on her and Bryce's relationship.......what a joke lmao.
I guess Bryce just wanted a third kid.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Now her about me says TTC in July? What were the tests if she isn't pregnant? I was kind of wondering how she was breastfeeding (and having no periods for awhile) and then someone posting she was pregnant. You can get pregnant while breastfeeding and having no periods but it is fairly slim so who really knows what is up. Maybe she just wants to wait to come completely open about it. With her you never know though.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm breastfeeding my two year old and I still had monthly periods and here I am 20 weeks pregnant lol.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Even though it was stupid of her to get pregnant again imo I thought her mom's reaction was very sweet. I think that's her mom anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I guess she is pregnant? Why did she put ttc in July on her bio when she knew she was pregnant? I'm so confused lol. She looks so depressed in her pregnancy picture. I think it is her birth mom, maybe? I know the one that is usually in her videos is her adoptive mom and I think the other one that makes appearances in some of her videos is her birth mother.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It wouldn't let me edit my last post:

I know you can get your monthly while breastfeeding (I got mine at 7 months pp with my 2nd and I got pregnant while breastfeeding but once my monthly arrived and I still don't have mine at 10 months pp with my 3rd) but she has been saying her periods have been irregularor not at all there for a good while now due to breastfeeding so who knows? I'm not excited about her pregnancy as I don't think she does much with the kids she has now but to each their own and hopefully she gets whatever she wants. I don't think her and Bryce are in a good place relationship wise and she probably likes the attention he gives her when she is pregnant along with the views her videos get. Hopefully this isn't just a bandaid baby because pregnancy isn't going to fix anything (we all know that pregnancy makes women more hormonal and put on weight) and could make things worse if they are having a rocky relationship.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm not excited about her pregnancy either. I agree. She does NOTHING with the boys she has. Do we see her do any activities? LEARNING activities. Does she take them to the park? Not that I've seen. Have they been to the zoo no. She sits them on the couch that is seriously her whole instagram feed.
I could not imagine having that many kids back to back. Give your body some time to receiver and get your BODY IN SHAPE!!
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Fingers crossed it is boy #4 haha
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SunnyLove wrote:I'm not excited about her pregnancy either. I agree. She does NOTHING with the boys she has. Do we see her do any activities? LEARNING activities. Does she take them to the park? Not that I've seen. Have they been to the zoo no. She sits them on the couch that is seriously her whole instagram feed.
I could not imagine having that many kids back to back. Give your body some time to receiver and get your BODY IN SHAPE!!

She literally had a park right outside her apartment and took her kids out there what twice? Once for one of their birthdays and once when she said she was too awkward for friends or something? Emrys literally just rolls in the floor all day. She doesn't work with them on anything and they are just kind of there. They don't have very good speech and seem a bit behind. It is sad to me that instead of taking their kids somewhere nice with their tax money and doing something fun with the kids she bought paint to paint a houses that was already painted and bought hideous house decor. Bryce works for the money so why couldn't he get his teeth done that he claims he so DESPERATELY needs because they are so painful and bad? I hope she really didn't selfishly blow through it all. She has been whining about her weight but yet gets pregnant this quickly which is just going to put on even more added weight. I don't understand her logic.
Her kids frustrate her and she always seems depressed but gets pregnant. Supposedly claims Bryce had sex with someone in the kids bed but gets pregnant by him again. Complains about her weight yet gets pregnant. I don't get it.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”