BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Did she really blow $150-200 on a pack n play that she is only going to use for a week? and why did she bother buying those coloring things for Nolan? We all know the iPad will be used the entire time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... ea8593.jpg[/img]

She posted this on Snapchat and captioned it “queen of trolling my trolls”

Umm too bad nothing about her comment is witty or funny...it’s just sad because she really does shovel fast food into her kids faces every night. Ew.

Evie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evie »

And then there’s this girl...
I can give you the number to Papa John’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Uggghh no kidding! I was cringing when she dumped that pot roast in with three packages of seasoning.
No Browning the roast, no garlic no onions, no flavor!!!
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

She posted this on Snapchat and captioned it “queen of trolling my trolls”

Umm too bad nothing about her comment is witty or funny...it’s just sad because she really does shovel fast food into her kids faces every night. Ew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quit

She can't say anything else back because she knows it's true!
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

And then there’s this girl...
I can give you the number to Papa John’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
OMG! Don’t understand if I should laugh or cry.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Totesmagotes wrote:It's sad because Brit will have gone on three trips this year without Aria. I'm sure it's so sad for her..especially if her siblings went and she didn't get to go at all.
I can understand that it’s a medical necessity etc , but why a whole week ?
I’m not in the USA so maybe that’s the logistics, but I’m glad Britney did a one on one activity with Aria and anyone saying Nolan should have been in on it ppfffttt, he’ll be spending enough time with his mum and extended family on this trip , Aria deserved that imo
I don't know whether Brit is going for 5 days or 7 days but I can understand 5 days.

2 days to drive between South Carolina and Columbus, OH. 1 day to drive between Cincinnati and Columbus, meet with doctors, have tests done. ! day to recover from drive to Columbus and prep for hospital visit, 1 day to recover from hospital visit and prep for drive home. Adds up to 5 days. This trip is not going to be fun for Britney or Nolan. Nolan will be exhausted and possibly quite scared of all the "doctor" stuff. Britney will be very anxious and she may not get any good news.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She could also be padding the time. Depending on the tests ordered it may take more time if he has to be sleep deprived or fast\be NPO before hand etc. So they may have two days of testing.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

DoodleBop wrote:She could also be padding the time. Depending on the tests ordered it may take more time if he has to be sleep deprived or fast\be NPO before hand etc. So they may have two days of testing.
Yeah, this is true. So I don't really think that's bad for them to be gone for a week.

She said that she's driving? I wonder why she doesn't just take the plane? Does she have a fear of flying? It would be so much easier and I doubt that it would cost more than $600 round trip
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Just looked at her Snapchat

Why would people send her Christmas cards with pics of their family? So strange. Do they really think she is going to display pics of strangers in her house?

I even limit the people who get my Christmas card with my son on them. I know only certain people would truly want that. With others it would just end up in the garbage after Christmas.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

guineapeegz wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:She could also be padding the time. Depending on the tests ordered it may take more time if he has to be sleep deprived or fast\be NPO before hand etc. So they may have two days of testing.
Yeah, this is true. So I don't really think that's bad for them to be gone for a week.

She said that she's driving? I wonder why she doesn't just take the plane? Does she have a fear of flying? It would be so much easier and I doubt that it would cost more than $600 round trip
I think flying would be way too stressful for her. + she couldn't take near as much crap as she is putting into her car. And honestly though, driving is a lot easier. dragging 2 kids, suitcases, and other crap thru an airport alone would probably kill her
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I can't imagine taking a plane this close to Christmas with 2 small children. I'd rather drive too. :D
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:I can't imagine taking a plane this close to Christmas with 2 small children. I'd rather drive too. :D
Ahh, this is the craziest time to fly, I totally forgot about that! I don't know how to drive but being in car long distance annoys the crap out of me.

I guess if she only took Nolan and lived a minimalistic lifestyle, it would've been easier.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

guineapeegz wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I can't imagine taking a plane this close to Christmas with 2 small children. I'd rather drive too. :D
Ahh, this is the craziest time to fly, I totally forgot about that! I don't know how to drive but being in car long distance annoys the crap out of me.

I guess if she only took Nolan and lived a minimalistic lifestyle, it would've been easier.
She has to take Harlow. Babysitting Aria should be easy. Aria will be in school that week. So all the sitter has to do is get Aria to school, pick her up and take care of her until Ean gets home. But taking care of Aria and Harlow is much, much harder because Harlow is well...a baby. I think Britney's dad is going to have his hands full taking care of Harlow! ( I also don't know if he and Harlow are going to accompany Britney and Nolan while they are at the hospital or not.)
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I deff feel like the nitpicking is strong with this trip to Ohio and her one on one time with Aria.

But one thing I don't understand buying new bins to keep snacks and activities in in the car. She could have grabbed a couple of the many many bins she already has from her house. That would create so much anxiety for me, accumulating so much stuff. And all the new body washes and loofahs etc. girl you don't need it. Just pack a little of what you already have.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

olemama wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

She has to take Harlow. Babysitting Aria should be easy. Aria will be in school that week. So all the sitter has to do is get Aria to school, pick her up and take care of her until Ean gets home. But taking care of Aria and Harlow is much, much harder because Harlow is well...a baby. I think Britney's dad is going to have his hands full taking care of Harlow! ( I also don't know if he and Harlow are going to accompany Britney and Nolan while they are at the hospital or not.)
I meant to say that it would've been easier to fly if she was only taking Nolan! But I definitely agree that leaving Harlow behind is more of a hassle. The babysitter would have to be there for longer hours if Harlow were to stay behind. Unless her family is willing to take care of Aria and she doesn't need a babysitter at all.

Is the hospital from her dad's house? If not maybe they'd go to hang out with Brittany and Nolan while they wait between the appointments?
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8a0dd5.jpg[/img]
I'm aware there's a filter, but this picture of Harlow is actually very cute. I think part of it is because she's in colour for one, but colours that aren't just girly. I love clothes like this on babies.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Her sponsored insta video for that spoonfulone thing is just.. i don’t evennnnnn know. Like, her kids are basically child actors now. Even Jess from jessfam doesn’t straight up make commercials with her kids. I’ve never seen a YouTube mom actually make a commercial with her kids. I sincerely hope she’s got trust funds for her kids and is putting some of that sponsorship money into those funds. The kids are working. That is work. That is child labor.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh and showing the Dapple. "YES I USE THIS GUYZZ" Sigh
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

So she decides to whore out a new product which I guess is still under research by actually using it on her not even one year old for money ? What a fucking sell out ! so she is using her kids as little mice for someone's experiment ? She disgusts me jeez
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't even get the point of that product. If your kid is allergic to peanuts, giving them peanuts isn't going to help them at all. Silly

Return to “Britneyandbaby”