• Advertisement

BEplus3: ForcingFamily (BritneyandBaby Part 26)

Re: BEplus3: ForcingFamily (BritneyandBaby Part 26)

Postby smom12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:50 pm

New drinking game....
Every time Britney complains take a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:51 pm

smom12 wrote:New drinking game....

Every time Krit says "date night" take a shot lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby flightlessbird » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Wait, did she get alcohol during DATE NIGHT but had to have Carlos there because she "doesn't take a bottle"? So you're just going to be boozing it up while your baby is on your boob? K.
flightlessbird
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Can you take me to the hospital? I think I have alcohol poisoning
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby literallywhat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:09 pm

okay well you're invited to my funeral when I die of alcohol poisoning 45 seconds into the vlog
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:16 pm

I've been dead for 2 years now from her vlogs so ....

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Harlow didn't need to be there. She's not a newborn anymore. Just feed her and then hand her to the babysitter for two hours. She'd be fine. Maybe Britney just doesn't want to be alone with Ean.
Mel1011
Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:40 pm

I honestly think that if she actually had genuinely wanted the date night to be successful she would have left Harlow at home, but either she really does not want one-on-one time with Ean or she thought it would make for a better vlog (because "real mom life" or whatever the fuck she calls it).
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby Mel1011 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 pm

I feel like Britney is all about Harlow and she treats Nolan like chopped liver, and that is probably why he's sensitive and acting out a lot. I felt bad when he was crying because he didn't wanna walk and she called him a spoiled brat for it. It seems like they completely ignore the fact that he has muscular dystrophy.
Mel1011
Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Mel1011 wrote:I feel like Britney is all about Harlow and she treats Nolan like chopped liver, and that is probably why he's sensitive and acting out a lot. I felt bad when he was crying because he didn't wanna walk and she called him a spoiled brat for it. It seems like they completely ignore the fact that he has muscular dystrophy.
Ean was being a jerk to him too. I'm starting to think Ean has anger issues
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kaaattt93 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:17 pm

I have 100% always sensed Ean has some major anger issues. Some of the reactions he has to her just make me soo uncomfortable. I mean yeah, she annoys him which is something most of us got over in high school relationships, and it may be because I have an extremely happy-go-lucky partner who would laugh at the thought of me doing his makeup (I have before haha) and is exactly the type of bubbly energetic guy you'd like to see on YT.. but Ean just freaks me out sometimes. If that's what she's willing to show in videos imagine the shit that goes on when the camera's off.

Kaaattt93
Wallflower

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:19 pm

I watched one of her videos today and she sounded so mean when she called Nolan a spoiled brat. Did not sound playful, she sounded heartless.
LynnGLOVE8989
Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:19 pm

I didn't really mind Ean's reaction too much, but Brit calling Nolan a spoiled brat was uncalled for, especially since she's the one who seems to be raising all of her children to be spoiled brats. It's her fault.

I also agree that they dismiss his muscular dystrophy. I can't say anything about Ean because right now I can't recall him ever talking about it, but in my opinion Brit is still in denial about it and refuses to come to grips with it—it feels like she never actually takes it into account. How sad is it that one of her viewers had to leave a comment about how Nolan might not have wanted to use the stroller or walk because he could be hurting because of his condition because it apparently didn't even cross Brit's mind for one moment? I feel like she thinks it's gonna be years down the line until Nolan starts showing symptoms when it's really not that far off.
dazzled
Informer

Postby smom12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Britney, your kids weren't born spoiled brats. YOU made them this way. The toys every single trip to target and now the PO box openings?? You kidding right? ITS YOUR FAULT. Take some damn responsibility. Lazy ass parent.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:33 pm

dazzled wrote:I didn't really mind Ean's reaction too much, but Brit calling Nolan a spoiled brat was uncalled for, especially since she's the one who seems to be raising all of her children to be spoiled brats. It's her fault.

I also agree that they dismiss his muscular dystrophy. I can't say anything about Ean because right now I can't recall him ever talking about it, but in my opinion Brit is still in denial about it and refuses to come to grips with it—it feels like she never actually takes it into account. How sad is it that one of her viewers had to leave a comment about how Nolan might not have wanted to use the stroller or walk because he could be hurting because of his condition because it apparently didn't even cross Brit's mind for one moment? I feel like she thinks it's gonna be years down the line until Nolan starts showing symptoms when it's really not that far off.

What's the earliest he could start showing drastic changes?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby abcde2018 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:41 pm

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I watched one of her videos today and she sounded so mean when she called Nolan a spoiled brat. Did not sound playful, she sounded heartless.

IKR! It irritates me so much because she's the reason he acts that way. Really Britney? You have him cling to you for 2 years then just rip him off like a bandaid. He probably doesn't understand why he barely gets his moms attention anymore and is acting out as a result. And I agree, him and Aria get wayyy too much stuff. RT, she's setting herself up for some unbearable teen years with Aria.
abcde2018
Amateur

Postby literallywhat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Gosh you guys are being SO harsh. Don't you know she has THREE kids?? AND she has her grumpy (not actually) husband to deal with? And all of us haters! And she is really busy staying the same and growing. She is just keeping it real.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Blackswan wrote:
dazzled wrote:I didn't really mind Ean's reaction too much, but Brit calling Nolan a spoiled brat was uncalled for, especially since she's the one who seems to be raising all of her children to be spoiled brats. It's her fault.

What's the earliest he could start showing drastic changes?

I've read before that many children with DMD start using a wheelchair between the ages 7 and 12, but from what I've heard symptoms such as a waddling gait, falling frequently, having difficulty getting up when sitting or lying down, not being able to run or jump and walking on toes can appear as early as around preschool age.

Poor Nolan! :(
dazzled
Informer

Postby abcde2018 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:54 pm

I just skimmed through the date night vlog, and Ean looks pissed the whole time Harlow was fussing! Idk why they really expected a 6 month old to sit quiet and behaved in a car-seat for two hours. Unless they're moving via car or stroller, or asleep, that ain't happening.
abcde2018
Amateur

Postby dazzled » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Not to defend Ean but I didn't get the feeling that he was pissed that Harlow was fussing, but rather that he thought the whole date night was a dumb idea to begin with, considering how he reacted when Brit reminded him about it earlier in the vlog.
dazzled
Informer

Postby literallywhat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:03 pm

dazzled wrote:Not to defend Ean but I didn't get the feeling that he was pissed that Harlow was fussing, but rather that he thought the whole date night was a dumb idea to begin with, considering how he reacted when Brit reminded him about it earlier in the vlog.
I'd be pissed too if any interaction between my significant other and I had to be filmed and used for views on our BS family channel that I want nothing to do with. I mean it must be so annoying that anytime he does anything with B it has to be filmed. It makes it so staged and shallow.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby Kaaattt93 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:07 pm

I felt so sorry for little Nolan when they were getting cranky at him for not wanting to walk! I just wanted to cuddle him and carry him myself. Poor fella. How can they be so ignorant? He's not a brat. He was most likely hurting. How long until she deletes that comment about it?
Oh and shocker - date night with a baby ended in baby's needs coming first. Woah. How dare she fuss. I get that she doesn't take a bottle or they don't feel comfortable leaving her just yet.. But B was acting so entitled and sulky that she acted up - they should be grateful they are in the position where they can afford a sitter for their two other kids. I know so many families don't have that luxury.

Kaaattt93
Wallflower

Postby Bambi_ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Blackswan wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:I feel like Britney is all about Harlow and she treats Nolan like chopped liver, and that is probably why he's sensitive and acting out a lot. I felt bad when he was crying because he didn't wanna walk and she called him a spoiled brat for it. It seems like they completely ignore the fact that he has muscular dystrophy.
Ean was being a jerk to him too. I'm starting to think Ean has anger issues

Remember that Vlog where they talked about doing more things as a family or something about memories because of Nolan's diagnosis? Of course this was way before she was pregnant with harmless.

Bambi_
Informer

Postby Tndbb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

The date night vlog was awful! It was so staged. Also, is it just me or is Britney acting more and more childish? I think she's trying to act "cute" but it's embarrassing. I don't think Ean has anger issues, I think he's realizing how much she's changing and she's acting up for the vlog.

Tndbb
Amateur

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:52 pm

literallywhat wrote:
dazzled wrote:Not to defend Ean but I didn't get the feeling that he was pissed that Harlow was fussing, but rather that he thought the whole date night was a dumb idea to begin with, considering how he reacted when Brit reminded him about it earlier in the vlog.
I'd be pissed too if any interaction between my significant other and I had to be filmed and used for views on our BS family channel that I want nothing to do with. I mean it must be so annoying that anytime he does anything with B it has to be filmed. It makes it so staged and shallow.

I agree. That wasn't even a date. They brought Harlow and the video camera - I don't know about other people but when my husband and I have a date, we are focused on each other... not a camera. We rarely even take a selfie during our dates because it kills the mood. Britney just wanted this "date night" because thag is what the cool kids have been doing lol she and Ean have only had one date thag I remember and I've been watching a long time. Then took Nolan and the camera if I recall correctly. How romantic.
LynnGLOVE8989
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby