BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Dear Heavenly Father, please let Britney go into labor tonight and birth this child so that I never have to hear the haunting words "behbeh gurl" ever again. Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

^^^ LOL
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

literallywhat wrote:
Ripley wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Does anyone know if Britney has applied for Make-A-Wish? I think she would qualify for Nolan.
i have mentioned it on here before. She would as i understand it, definitely be approved for Make a Wish. My son was just approved and he has nowhere near the medical issues Nolan has.
I don't know about the application process or the timeline but if she does apply, I'd wait a little longer if I were her. He won't be in a wheelchair for several years so there is still time for that. And if they did something this year or maybe even next year, he might not remember it when he gets a little older or really appreciate it.
Actually i believe the child has to be over 3? I can't remember. We applied when my child was four, was approved within a week or two. We just needed an ok from the cardiologist. But Nolan is probably too young. They do it that way so that the child can verbalize what they would like for a wish.I forgot that stipulation.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I looked at the website, and you have to be two and a half. Which I think Nolan is? But I think they should probably wait a couple more years.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Currr-ins! She got new currr-ins for her room! And burp claws! Also, I could be seeing things but I believe the initial she has covered up that is on the wall over by the baby stuff is an A.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

The way she pronounces words makes me cringe lol
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I don't think it was an A, all I saw was a crease in the paper lol. She said it was "baby girl's name" so I think it's not just an initial. I liked her setup except why put the diapers on the bottom shelf...
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So if that is all of Babeh Gurrllllss clothes, she didn't go overboard at all. I like the way she has stuff all set up.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

imapumkinseed wrote:I don't think it was an A, all I saw was a crease in the paper lol. She said it was "baby girl's name" so I think it's not just an initial. I liked her setup except why put the diapers on the bottom shelf...
She said it was the initial with a flower wreath around it and the name underneath the initial
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

mara7 wrote:Currr-ins! She got new currr-ins for her room! And burp claws! Also, I could be seeing things but I believe the initial she has covered up that is on the wall over by the baby stuff is an A.

I thought it was an A too.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

mara7 wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:I don't think it was an A, all I saw was a crease in the paper lol. She said it was "baby girl's name" so I think it's not just an initial. I liked her setup except why put the diapers on the bottom shelf...
She said it was the initial with a flower wreath around it and the name underneath the initial
You're right, I wasn't listening close enough, too busy trying to x-ray vision that paper lol. I thought it was an A, but I think I was just seeing a crease in the paper.

I can't decide if Britney's name surprise ploy for views is better or worse than Jess' gender reveal clickbait crap. I really think if people already knew the name/gender of these babies in advance there wouldn't be nearly the buildup amongst the fans, people stalking their social media waiting on announcements, etc.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mara7 wrote:Currr-ins! She got new currr-ins for her room! And burp claws! Also, I could be seeing things but I believe the initial she has covered up that is on the wall over by the baby stuff is an A.
Someone get her a speech therapist!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nutbagmcgee wrote:So if that is all of Babeh Gurrllllss clothes, she didn't go overboard at all. I like the way she has stuff all set up.
Did you not see all the newborn size sleepers? It had to be close to 20.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I watched her video before I went to bed last night, and then I legit had a dream that she went into labor. What has my life become that I'm dreaming about YouTube moms I hate myself.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She has so many damn caddy carrying things she doesn't even know what to do with them. She's like Idk what to do with this one I might use it to carry her bath stuff to the bathroom. Britney the bathroom is 10 steps away, do you really need a caddy to carry some baby shampoo?

Why is she keeping her pads in the corner of her room on the cart? Wouldn't that make sense to keep in her bathroom?

shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

Lovehound11 wrote:She has so many damn caddy carrying things she doesn't even know what to do with them. She's like Idk what to do with this one I might use it to carry her bath stuff to the bathroom. Britney the bathroom is 10 steps away, do you really need a caddy to carry some baby shampoo?

Why is she keeping her pads in the corner of her room on the cart? Wouldn't that make sense to keep in her bathroom?

That was my thoughts about the pads as well. Why wouldn't you keep them in the bathroom where you would change it. And where does she plan on changing the baby in the middle of the night?

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Just noticed she says pregnet instead of pregnant.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AdorenStudio

She left a review for that shop for the initial but it's a custom order so you can't tell lol
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

I wonder why they would plan a third baby if they know it has to live in their room indefinitely at this point? Especially since the kids aren't at a great age to share with each other. How do people have more than 1 baby without it waking up all the other kids? I guess it does just wake up all the other kids? Genuinely asking because I'm clueless lol

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Burp claws, omg.

I think the caddy thing is a good idea, but why are the diapers on the bottom? Put that on top so you don't have to bend over ten times a day.

I thought I saw an "A" too, but I'm not sure why? I couldn't go back and "re-see" it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”