BritneyandBaby: Part 19

nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

I think it's going to be Harper still for the name because when she was talking about the picture with the name she started to say an H name but ended up awkwardly pushing out saying "her name" instead. At least that's what I heard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

smom12 wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:
future_wifey wrote:I wonder why they would plan a third baby if they know it has to live in their room indefinitely at this point? Especially since the kids aren't at a great age to share with each other. How do people have more than 1 baby without it waking up all the other kids? I guess it does just wake up all the other kids? Genuinely asking because I'm clueless lol

My kids have shared a room since they were 3 and 1. I coslept until the little one was sleeping through the night and ready for a toddler bed, then moved him in with his brother. I think that's what a lot of parents do. They only wake each other up in the mornings, which is fine. Rarely the little one would cry at night from a bad dream, then he'd either climb in with big bro or come in my room.
She is going to have serious issues with Nolan tho, considering he still cosleeps at times. He has robbed touching Britney at all times and he is going to see bebeh guurrl in the bed too and is not going to be happy.

Good job Brit. Instead of putting energy into weaning him off you for a split second and preparing him, you spent a ton of $$$ on expensive shit.

By the way, didn't she get that vanity that was in her room like less than a year ago? And now it's ok storage? I've never seen someone waste cash like this one.

Her house is redecorated in every single video. It stays the same for approximately 3 days before it's all rearranged.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

Not a frequent poster....but man I just have to gripe about something that really bothers me....I know Britney likes to use chapstick or lip moisturizer and that she does have big lips...but for some reason it just looks like she ate a bunch of fried chicken and didn't wipe her mouth off....it's seriously looking like she is just smearing on a huge slather and it makes her lips look greasy... I don't know why it bothers me so much....but ugh gripe done.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mommyrobot wrote:Not a frequent poster....but man I just have to gripe about something that really bothers me....I know Britney likes to use chapstick or lip moisturizer and that she does have big lips...but for some reason it just looks like she ate a bunch of fried chicken and didn't wipe her mouth off....it's seriously looking like she is just smearing on a huge slather and it makes her lips look greasy... I don't know why it bothers me so much....but ugh gripe done.
I've said this exact thing before. It looks like she just finished eating KFC.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

Ah yeah? I must not have seen it. I just wanted to gripe about it because it seems like I've been noticing it a lot and I've had to turn off videos while watching because it bothers me so much >.<
Blackswan wrote:
mommyrobot wrote:Not a frequent poster....but man I just have to gripe about something that really bothers me....I know Britney likes to use chapstick or lip moisturizer and that she does have big lips...but for some reason it just looks like she ate a bunch of fried chicken and didn't wipe her mouth off....it's seriously looking like she is just smearing on a huge slather and it makes her lips look greasy... I don't know why it bothers me so much....but ugh gripe done.
I've said this exact thing before. It looks like she just finished eating KFC.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

BritneyandBaby: Forever spending

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

BritneyandBaby: If I hear bebeh gurl I'll hurl
BritneyandBaby: If it's not from target it's CRAP
BritneyandBaby: The necessity of two diaper carts
BritneyandBaby: Waste all need all.

Ok I'll stop

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

KFC lips and target trips

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Britneyandbebehgurl
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:KFC lips and target trips

THIS!!!!!!
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

The fact that she hasn't changed her channel name yet and she's about to have her 3rd kid annoys me. BritneyandBaby makes no sense when you have 3 kids.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

smom12 wrote:KFC lips and target trips

Love this one!!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”