BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

future_wifey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by future_wifey »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Omg her twitter... " I did a swept" wtf??
And "it was taken so long?" Holy moly... I wonder if her saying those words in her head sounds correct??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO coming from the south, I can promise you that they most likely do.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

God she is so fucking annoying with this name thing. She is acting like bebeh guurl is the messiah and second coming of Christ.

Changing the name because someone guessed it. Get the fuck outta here.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I wonder how she deleted it twice? Was it on the computer? If it was it would be in the recycling bin until she permanently deleted it.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I got around to watching her room tour and the insert in the bassinet caught my eye. And I'm a little concerned if it safe.

Long story short- unfortunately my best friend has a friend who's baby died from suffocation at two months old in 2015. And my friend shared her warning post where the coroner had declared an insert just like that was the cause of her suffocation- it was a freak accident altogether. I don't know if anyone else has concerns about it but I'm just hoping Britney takes some precautions with it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

imapumkinseed wrote:Yup I agree she changed her mind. It's hard to accidentally delete a file to the point where you can't get it back. That takes multiple clicks. Maybe she saw the posts here that she should just use Harper and agreed! Or one of us guessed it right lol
i think she changed her mind too and i'm 80% sure it's either haven or harper at this point. i hope they do go with harper - i remember b saying she liked everly which is an AWFUL name, it's just beverly without the 'b' lmao- and Aria, Nolan, and Harper sound good together. i know it's super popular but when has b ever cared about that?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Yue195 wrote:I got around to watching her room tour and the insert in the bassinet caught my eye. And I'm a little concerned if it safe.

Long story short- unfortunately my best friend has a friend who's baby died from suffocation at two months old in 2015. And my friend shared her warning post where the coroner had declared an insert just like that was the cause of her suffocation- it was a freak accident altogether. I don't know if anyone else has concerns about it but I'm just hoping Britney takes some precautions with it.
Ya I think the dock a tot in the bassinet is unnecessary. Maybe she's just putting it there for now. As far as I know that thing is supposed to be used in the actual bed for co sleeping.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

"Im venturing out in the snow nine months pregnant" Like first of all, we can see the grass so basically you are walking outside in the grass. Do you want a metal? Second of all, does she realize some women at 9 months pregnant are shoveling snow and the driveway, working 40 hours a week, cooking dinners, etc etc... again, would she like a metal? The lack of perspective she, and most youtube moms have is what probably drives me the most insane. I understand that for them this was exciting (the amount of snow) but why does she always have to martyr herself? Why cant she say " it snowed! we're going to play outside" instead its "vernturing outside at 9 months pregnant. I would go down the hill but... nine months pregnant! last year when i wasnt pregnant we went up and down the hill but im pregnant." she was what, 15 or 16 weeks already when she announced... most youtube moms announe before 13 weeks and still this feels like the LONGEST PREGNANCY EVER!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:"Im venturing out in the snow nine months pregnant" Like first of all, we can see the grass so basically you are walking outside in the grass. Do you want a metal? Second of all, does she realize some women at 9 months pregnant are shoveling snow and the driveway, working 40 hours a week, cooking dinners, etc etc... again, would she like a metal? The lack of perspective she, and most youtube moms have is what probably drives me the most insane. I understand that for them this was exciting (the amount of snow) but why does she always have to martyr herself? Why cant she say " it snowed! we're going to play outside" instead its "vernturing outside at 9 months pregnant. I would go down the hill but... nine months pregnant! last year when i wasnt pregnant we went up and down the hill but im pregnant." she was what, 15 or 16 weeks already when she announced... most youtube moms announe before 13 weeks and still this feels like the LONGEST PREGNANCY EVER!

Lol right? "Venturing out in the snow after sleeping in for hours waking up to cinnamon rolls and taking naps all day". All of this sleeping is keeping her from going on a target run.

Life's so tough for Britney.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Seriously. I thought Vanessa's pregnancy was long.

jellybean953
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jellybean953 »

I've been browsing at her old videos when Aria was a baby & I can't believe she'd set Aria in front of the tv as a young infant! Like what 2 month old needs to watch tv?! In one video, she had her watch tv so she could paint her nails!
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Yue195 wrote:I got around to watching her room tour and the insert in the bassinet caught my eye. And I'm a little concerned if it safe.

She said she was going to use the DockATot in the bed, for safe co-sleeping. You're not supposed to use them in bassinets or cribs, so I'm hoping she heeds that advice.
Last edited by dazzled on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:"Im venturing out in the snow nine months pregnant" Like first of all, we can see the grass so basically you are walking outside in the grass. Do you want a metal? Second of all, does she realize some women at 9 months pregnant are shoveling snow and the driveway, working 40 hours a week, cooking dinners, etc etc... again, would she like a metal? The lack of perspective she, and most youtube moms have is what probably drives me the most insane. I understand that for them this was exciting (the amount of snow) but why does she always have to martyr herself? Why cant she say " it snowed! we're going to play outside" instead its "vernturing outside at 9 months pregnant. I would go down the hill but... nine months pregnant! last year when i wasnt pregnant we went up and down the hill but im pregnant." she was what, 15 or 16 weeks already when she announced... most youtube moms announe before 13 weeks and still this feels like the LONGEST PREGNANCY EVER!
LOL so spot on. She acts like she's doing all this hard shit when literally it's nothing. Like wow that "hill" is sooo large. I'm sure you couldn't make it back up. You would need Ean to pull you back to the top on some grand sleigh while the crowd cheered you on and admired how great you are for "sledding" with your child at 9 whole months pregnant!!!

On a side note, I think you meant medal, not metal. It was bothering me way too much Image
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

if she's sooooooo desperate for bebeh gurrl to come then she should be doing lots of exercise. sleeping all the time isn't going to help you get ready for labour. how does any regular mom watch these women and think 'poor thing! her life is so crazy' unless they're also a housewife with a ton of disposable income and few responsibilities. i cant say im jealous, though - i see a lot of successful yt families where both parents stay home and it always seems like they have nothing to do all day. seems like a pretty empty life.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Nolan's concerned face at the restaurant when the staff was singing "Happy Birthday" to someone was so cute.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Y'all I didn't actually know that the he average life expectancy of someone with DMD is 26. Nolan is such a sweet boy. Not even exaggerating, I'm close to tears. Poor kid.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

dazzled wrote:Y'all I didn't actually know that the he average life expectancy of someone with DMD is 26. Nolan is such a sweet boy. Not even exaggerating, I'm close to tears. Poor kid.

It's seriously heartbreaking. I was shocked when I first found out the life expectancy too. It's just so unfair :'( It made me really upset when Britney was discussing his diagnosis. she got choked up when she brought up how Nolan was just such a sweet boy because you can really tell he's a little angel :(
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

luci417 wrote:
if she's sooooooo desperate for bebeh gurrl to come then she should be doing lots of exercise. sleeping all the time isn't going to help you get ready for labour. how does any regular mom watch these women and think 'poor thing! her life is so crazy' unless they're also a housewife with a ton of disposable income and few responsibilities. i cant say im jealous, though - i see a lot of successful yt families where both parents stay home and it always seems like they have nothing to do all day. seems like a pretty empty life.
Agreed. I definitely think that has to get old very fast. And I think i to some people, Britney is really living the dream because she gets to bring in (I'm guessing) a few grand a month to never leave her house while she gets to take care of her kids. I'm just not one of those people. I also think that the fact that YT moms really don't work hard for their money is a big part of the reason why they spend it like it's nothing. If she had to actually get up at 9 months pregnant, deal with her craaazy kids, AND go to work for 8, 10, 12 hours a day, I think she'd value a dollar more and be a whole lot less wasteful.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

It really looks like a townhouse from the newest video

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dazzled wrote:Y'all I didn't actually know that the he average life expectancy of someone with DMD is 26. Nolan is such a sweet boy. Not even exaggerating, I'm close to tears. Poor kid.

It's seriously heartbreaking. I was shocked when I first found out the life expectancy too. It's just so unfair :'( It made me really upset when Britney was discussing his diagnosis. she got choked up when she brought up how Nolan was just such a sweet boy because you can really tell he's a little angel :(
Right! I melt every time he says "Let me see, mommy" or the way he says "Sure" when she asks him something. He's so adorable. I hope he gets to enjoy the time he has. :(
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Yue195 wrote:So very strange.... maybe she did decide to change the name. Hopefully it starts with the same letter- gonna be real awkward having those personalised name things she bought just laying around- then again it just gives her another excuse to spend money.
I'm pretty sure the one picture in her nursery nook, the one she taped the paper over, has her actual name written out and not only her initials, so if she did change her mind it's going to be impossible to hide it!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”