Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by amykay »

Lovehound11 wrote:It really looks like a townhouse from the newest video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has this been a debate or something? Her house is a townhouse lol. Well actually, it's a duplex.. but basically the same thing as a townhouse. I believe her entire neighborhood is made up of duplexs. That's why there are no windows on the entire left side of her house.. it's sharing a wall with another home.
heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

Blackswan wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:I don't know how a lease works, but can they buy their way out of the lease before the lease is up? She really should have gotten a bigger car, or at least something with 2nd row captain chairs. I don't understand why she got a new car w 3rd row seating if she wasn't going to use it. I bet her old car had more room than the new one.
Isn't that usually only VANS have 2nd row captain seats? That's not trendy so i highly doubt she will ever get a van.
I have a Ford Expedition and have next row captain seats. It's possible to have in a SUV, just not very common.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:But why wouldn't she just come out and say she changed the name?

She said on twitter she has a new video filmed and prepped
The idea is, it'd come as a shock and surprise to everyone if she were to flip last minute and name her Harper, bc historically Britney has proven really fixated on her image and creating an air of excitement (likely to generate views and $$$). So now everyone is expecting a different name, but if it really is Harper she'll still achieve that shock value. At least, that's the rumor. Not sure if she really changed it or not.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I'm torn because I seriously doubt anyone could "accidentally" erase files like that, to the point of not being able to pull them out of the trash or anything. But I also doubt Britney would change the name when she already has a print and everything. Maybe she just changed the middle name?
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

If she's a GA fan I'm going w Harper or Avery...

We named our baby Avery ( named after my grandfather). We have been asked several times over the past 3 weeks if we got her name from GA.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

Avery is a really pretty name

Not a fan of Harper. It sounds so harsh for a baby girl, idk. I adore her other names (Aria and Nolan).

I hope she has this baby soon! The suspense!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

imapumkinseed wrote:I'm torn because I seriously doubt anyone could "accidentally" erase files like that, to the point of not being able to pull them out of the trash or anything. But I also doubt Britney would change the name when she already has a print and everything. Maybe she just changed the middle name?

That's what I'm thinking too. It is really weird to supposedly delete all the files.. but she's been set on a name and she's possibly hours away from going into labor haha it doesn't seem very 'britney'
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

amykay wrote:

Has this been a debate or something? Her house is a townhouse lol. Well actually, it's a duplex.. but basically the same thing as a townhouse. I believe her entire neighborhood is made up of duplexs. That's why there are no windows on the entire left side of her house.. it's sharing a wall with another home.
False, I live in a house by the same builder and my entire right side of my house doesn't have any windows and I'm not sharing a wall with another home.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

nobettsaboutit wrote:
amykay wrote:

False, I live in a house by the same builder and my entire right side of my house doesn't have any windows and I'm not sharing a wall with another home.

Ok that's great for you, but Britney still lives in a duplex.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

amykay wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:
amykay wrote: Has this been a debate or something? Her house is a townhouse lol. Well actually, it's a duplex.. but basically the same thing as a townhouse. I believe her entire neighborhood is made up of duplexs. That's why there are no windows on the entire left side of her house.. it's sharing a wall with another home.

Considering the builder doesn't make "duplexes" I have to kindly disagree..but thanks.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

nobettsaboutit wrote:
amykay wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote: False, I live in a house by the same builder and my entire right side of my house doesn't have any windows and I'm not sharing a wall with another home.

Considering the builder doesn't make "duplexes" I have to kindly disagree..but thanks.

Omg I absolutely hate when people go back and forth on here and now I am one of those people... But Britney has said that she shares that wall with her neighbors in a past video. So maybe you have your builder wrong..?
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

amykay wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:
amykay wrote: Ok that's great for you, but Britney still lives in a duplex.

Omg I absolutely hate when people go back and forth on here and now I am one of those people... But Britney has said that she shares that wall with her neighbors in a past video. So maybe you have your builder wrong..?
I've talked with her about the builder but it's really fine...Let's just move on lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wtf....I doubt that
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

It's most definitely a town house. When that crazy pants leaked her address I was nosey and googled it and saw the listing.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

It's definitely a townhouse/duplex. It's not a stand alone home.
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

nobettsaboutit wrote:
amykay wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote: Considering the builder doesn't make "duplexes" I have to kindly disagree..but thanks.

I've talked with her about the builder but it's really fine...Let's just move on lol

As if Britney knows the name of the builder who built the house shes renting Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Hold on I thought she lived in a place that is owned by Ean's Uncle... like he lived next door or something.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Yue195 wrote:Hold on I thought she lived in a place that is owned by Ean's Uncle... like he lived next door or something.
Her uncle does own it, but I don't think he lives next door lol. He's probably just renting it to them for dirt cheap.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Hmm Avery does actually sound like a name she would pick. I actually love that name too and was saving it for my future daughter lol

nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Jesus Christ.

Looking more in to it, it could be a townhouse. My bad.

All I know FOR A FACT is, it's the same builder that my house was built by and no where on their website do they say they build town homes.

She has said on Twitter who the builder is in a conversation with me and if you really want to look for it, it's there.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”