BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by dazzled »

I don't get what she needs the bassinet for, either, if she's planning on co-sleeping with behbeh gurl. If she didn't have the bassinet and would move the diaper utility cart thing somewhere else, she'd probably have enough space for a king size bed—which would make a lot more sense if she co-sleeps, since she didn't use the co-sleeper with Nolan, so she probably won't use the bassinet, either.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Lol Britney probably gave everything away to Brit besides clothes when she had Ford. Britney has a spending problem and I believe it's because she's never had a job and has never valued the significance of money. Youtube pays a butt load so she's never had the thought of saving for things, she just buys it. And with her depression playing a part she probably spends because it's a dopamine hit. It could be worse if she was a kleptomaniac so at least she pays for things she buys.
Lol can you imagine her walking through target stealing things? You mentioned it and now i have a picture going through my head of it. Its hilarious
Well you never know, it's always the quiet ones... nah jk.

The whole secret name is annoying and while I'm glad she had a smooth pregnancy (well I hope I can't be stuffed watching ) and is almost due. Was disturbing reading back people hoping she would go into labour early. It's her third and she's already had one of each, so it's not really that entertaining to watch. So it's smart in a way to hold out the name til birth because it could bring in good money.... or flop. It's a coin toss really.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

You guys are hilarious in this thread. I was laughing while reading through.
She should have used the small empty caddy for post partum supplies and kept it in the downstairs powder room and thn stocked her bathroom with pads etc.. No reason at all to have those beside your bed. The big cart makes sense I guess since the baby doesnt have a room to keep things but where will she change the baby? She has bought SO much stuff for the baby yet the corner of her room is all neat and tidy, where is everything? the clothes are in Nolans room but wheres the rest? I just imagine her having a closet like Monica that even Ean isnt allowed in (anyone watch Friends?)
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I give it 1 year after bebeh girl is born that they will announce they are moving a bigger house.

"So.... We have decided...that....wearemovingtoa..... bigger house....one....that can fit all of us. It is.... just sososo stressful with.....3 kids ....and me and Ean being cramped in this 3 bedroom....2 bath... townhouse. So now we are.....looking for something....with....5 bedrooms and ....3 bathrooms because we need sososo much room for my...3 crazy kids...we haven't....found....anything yet, so we will....work with what we got...*pouting off screen *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

They won't move... they probably pay his uncle like 3$ for rent. I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

dazzled wrote:I don't get what she needs the bassinet for, either, if she's planning on co-sleeping with behbeh gurl. If she didn't have the bassinet and would move the diaper utility cart thing somewhere else, she'd probably have enough space for a king size bed—which would make a lot more sense if she co-sleeps, since she didn't use the co-sleeper with Nolan, so she probably won't use the bassinet, either.
Co-sleeping doesn't always mean bed sharing. We co-slept, with our babies in the same room and then eventually in bed, but not as newborns. We had various set ups and bassinets, even side-carred the crib up to our bed for awhile. I am guessing that she'll use the bassinet for a few months, then eventually move the baby into bed with them.

I'm not going to lie, I like that bassinet. It does look really convenient because it's so adjustable and swivels.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Seriously, mashed potatoes. Adorable mashed potatoes, but still mashed potatoes.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 76493b.png[/img]
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:They won't move... they probably pay his uncle like 3$ for rent. I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

I thought the same also, but so think her vanity will get the best of her.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

smom12 wrote:I give it 1 year after bebeh girl is born that they will announce they are moving a bigger house.

"So.... We have decided...that....wearemovingtoa..... bigger house....one....that can fit all of us. It is.... just sososo stressful with.....3 kids ....and me and Ean being cramped in this 3 bedroom....2 bath... townhouse. So now we are.....looking for something....with....5 bedrooms and ....3 bathrooms because we need sososo much room for my...3 crazy kids...we haven't....found....anything yet, so we will....work with what we got...*pouting off screen *

I think she was setting them up for moving in the room tour vlog. She said they weren't sure if the baby would share with Nolan or Aria or they would be moving into a bigger house.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

exracer wrote:
dazzled wrote:I don't get what she needs the bassinet for, either, if she's planning on co-sleeping with behbeh gurl. If she didn't have the bassinet and would move the diaper utility cart thing somewhere else, she'd probably have enough space for a king size bed—which would make a lot more sense if she co-sleeps, since she didn't use the co-sleeper with Nolan, so she probably won't use the bassinet, either.
Co-sleeping doesn't always mean bed sharing. We co-slept, with our babies in the same room and then eventually in bed, but not as newborns. We had various set ups and bassinets, even side-carred the crib up to our bed for awhile. I am guessing that she'll use the bassinet for a few months, then eventually move the baby into bed with them.

I'm not going to lie, I like that bassinet. It does look really convenient because it's so adjustable and swivels.

I meant specifically in their case. I coslept out of necessity to get some damn sleep, but still used the bassinet. With Nolan I don't remember them ever doing anything besides bed sharing, so it seemed like this bassinet will be a waste of money.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Ah darn! i didnt get my vote in soon enough lol. The thread title is great, but i liked "If I Hear Behbeh Gurrrl, I'll Hurl" better by a hair ! This would be the last time the Behbeh girl thread title could be used, because behbeh guuurrrrl will have a name soon. I sincerely hope so anyways. haha. Anyway, carry on!
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

exracer wrote:

I know what co-sleeping means. That's why I added the last sentence.

She also said she is going to put the DockATot, which is for babies 0-8 months, in the bed to do safe co-sleeping, so...
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Ripley wrote:Ah darn! i didnt get my vote in soon enough lol. The thread title is great, but i liked "If I Hear Behbeh Gurrrl, I'll Hurl" better by a hair ! This would be the last time the Behbeh girl thread title could be used, because behbeh guuurrrrl will have a name soon. I sincerely hope so anyways. haha. Anyway, carry on!
Don't worry!! I think Britney will still call her behbeh guuurrrlll even after she's born and we know her name ;)

Also in regards to the bedroom discussion: I would bet that they'll move within the next few years. Maybe not within the first year of behbeh guuurrllll's life, but sometime after that. Their house doesn't have a first floor bedroom at all, does it? I can't remember. But Nolan will almost certainly need a bedroom on the first floor of a house. So hopefully if/when they move, they get a house that has a bedroom on the first floor. Now whether or not behbeh guuurrrll and Aria will share a room or if Britney's vanity will cause them to get a 4 bedroom house (no, wait, she'll want a 6 bedroom house: her and Ean's room, A's room, N's room, behbeh guuurrrl's room, a guest room, and her filming/makeup/target storage space room) is another story in itself.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think they will move with in 18months of baby being born. I don't blame them really. If they can afford to have separate rooms for all the kids then giver tits.

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Did she mention in a video what the deal is with the car seat thing? She bought dionos to keep them 3 across, but I'm surprised she didn't trade in for a car/van with a third row. I don't think it's nec (I have my three in a single row like she has) but she doesn't seem like the type to do what's good for the budget...
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Someone in her old video asked for how they transitioned Nolan out of co sleeping... but I'm pretty sure he's still sleeping in their bed and Ean on the couch
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I think they'll move within a year to another rental. Technically, they do have lots of room now. They have the mostly unused and unseen loft area. It wouldn't be that hard to convert that into a kid's room, but then again that would wreck the perfectness of the neutral mansion. Must have an elegant unused room for guests to sleep in before using it for something practical.

Agree about Nolan still co-sleeping. Maybe they should get a 5 bedroom house so Ean can have his own bedroom. :-o
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

ohaudrey wrote:Did she mention in a video what the deal is with the car seat thing? She bought dionos to keep them 3 across, but I'm surprised she didn't trade in for a car/van with a third row. I don't think it's nec (I have my three in a single row like she has) but she doesn't seem like the type to do what's good for the budget...
Her car does have a third row. She bought it specifically for the third row, she knew she was pregnant when she bought it, but hadn't announced to the public yet. I have no idea why she's not using the third row. Probably because aria can't buckle herself yet?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

kalipali wrote:
Ripley wrote:Ah darn! i didnt get my vote in soon enough lol. The thread title is great, but i liked "If I Hear Behbeh Gurrrl, I'll Hurl" better by a hair ! This would be the last time the Behbeh girl thread title could be used, because behbeh guuurrrrl will have a name soon. I sincerely hope so anyways. haha. Anyway, carry on!
Don't worry!! I think Britney will still call her behbeh guuurrrlll even after she's born and we know her name ;)

Also in regards to the bedroom discussion: I would bet that they'll move within the next few years. Maybe not within the first year of behbeh guuurrllll's life, but sometime after that. Their house doesn't have a first floor bedroom at all, does it? I can't remember. But Nolan will almost certainly need a bedroom on the first floor of a house. So hopefully if/when they move, they get a house that has a bedroom on the first floor. Now whether or not behbeh guuurrrll and Aria will share a room or if Britney's vanity will cause them to get a 4 bedroom house (no, wait, she'll want a 6 bedroom house: her and Ean's room, A's room, N's room, behbeh guuurrrl's room, a guest room, and her filming/makeup/target storage space room) is another story in itself.
Britney in a one story house? How common of you. Don't you know Britney NEEDS a two story place?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
ohaudrey wrote:Did she mention in a video what the deal is with the car seat thing? She bought dionos to keep them 3 across, but I'm surprised she didn't trade in for a car/van with a third row. I don't think it's nec (I have my three in a single row like she has) but she doesn't seem like the type to do what's good for the budget...
Her car does have a third row. She bought it specifically for the third row, she knew she was pregnant when she bought it, but hadn't announced to the public yet. I have no idea why she's not using the third row. Probably because aria can't buckle herself yet?

She recently posted a video & I noticed aria buckled herself in. Maybe she can't unbuckle herself though since that's a little harder. But Britney is going to have to lean across Nolan anyways to unbuckle aria in the middle seat..

I don't understand the point of going out and buying a new SUV while pregnant if she didn't even plan on using the third row. She could have kept her old car if she was going to seat them all next to each other.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”