I'm still thinking it's a horrid name like Penelope

Sent from my 0PJA2
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by smom12 »

Why care if it's popular? If you really love it use it.

Maybe I'm just old, but seems like an insane reason not to use a name that you love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

The increase in Aria might also be from Game of Thrones. The name in that is spelled differently but people don't usually check spelling.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ohaudrey wrote:Has she mentioned how far along she was when her other two were born & how late she'll go before they induce her?

I think she was early with aria and with Nolan she was like 5 days overdue

With Nolan she was going to be induced at 41 weeks but she had him 2 days before her induction date
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

smom12 wrote:Why care if it's popular? If you really love it use it.

Maybe I'm just old, but seems like an insane reason not to use a name that you love.

I think it's so stupid too. My son's name was in the top 3 baby names the year he was born, but it has significance to us so we used it anyways. I haven't come across one baby or kid in real life with the same name so I'm so glad we chose it!
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

As a teacher, I get it. Kids go through school known as "Jack C" or whatever.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I've always loved the name Kylee/Kylie and it's scone super popular since the kardashians but I don't care I'm gonna use it with my daughter even if it's the #1 namd
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

olim wrote:

As a teacher, I get it. Kids go through school known as "Jack C" or whatever.
Yes. I had 3 Joe's in my class all through grade school and to this day I still think of them as "Joe P" and "Joe M", etc. I'm not saying you shouldn't use a name you love just because it's popular, but I can understand both opinions

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

luci417 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:"Im venturing out in the snow nine months pregnant" Like first of all, we can see the grass so basically you are walking outside in the grass. Do you want a metal? Second of all, does she realize some women at 9 months pregnant are shoveling snow and the driveway, working 40 hours a week, cooking dinners, etc etc... again, would she like a metal? The lack of perspective she, and most youtube moms have is what probably drives me the most insane. I understand that for them this was exciting (the amount of snow) but why does she always have to martyr herself? Why cant she say " it snowed! we're going to play outside" instead its "vernturing outside at 9 months pregnant. I would go down the hill but... nine months pregnant! last year when i wasnt pregnant we went up and down the hill but im pregnant." she was what, 15 or 16 weeks already when she announced... most youtube moms announe before 13 weeks and still this feels like the LONGEST PREGNANCY EVER!
if she's sooooooo desperate for bebeh gurrl to come then she should be doing lots of exercise. sleeping all the time isn't going to help you get ready for labour. how does any regular mom watch these women and think 'poor thing! her life is so crazy' unless they're also a housewife with a ton of disposable income and few responsibilities. i cant say im jealous, though - i see a lot of successful yt families where both parents stay home and it always seems like they have nothing to do all day. seems like a pretty empty life.
Actually, with both of my children I was very active through the whole pregnancy, then for 3 days before they came ALL I did was sleep. It's good to rest before baby comes because you'll need your energy :)

She needs to excercise more in general (would a walk a day kill her?) But extra sleep before labour isn't a big deal.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ladymama wrote:
luci417 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:"Im venturing out in the snow nine months pregnant" Like first of all, we can see the grass so basically you are walking outside in the grass. Do you want a metal? Second of all, does she realize some women at 9 months pregnant are shoveling snow and the driveway, working 40 hours a week, cooking dinners, etc etc... again, would she like a metal? The lack of perspective she, and most youtube moms have is what probably drives me the most insane. I understand that for them this was exciting (the amount of snow) but why does she always have to martyr herself? Why cant she say " it snowed! we're going to play outside" instead its "vernturing outside at 9 months pregnant. I would go down the hill but... nine months pregnant! last year when i wasnt pregnant we went up and down the hill but im pregnant." she was what, 15 or 16 weeks already when she announced... most youtube moms announe before 13 weeks and still this feels like the LONGEST PREGNANCY EVER!
if she's sooooooo desperate for bebeh gurrl to come then she should be doing lots of exercise. sleeping all the time isn't going to help you get ready for labour. how does any regular mom watch these women and think 'poor thing! her life is so crazy' unless they're also a housewife with a ton of disposable income and few responsibilities. i cant say im jealous, though - i see a lot of successful yt families where both parents stay home and it always seems like they have nothing to do all day. seems like a pretty empty life.
Actually, with both of my children I was very active through the whole pregnancy, then for 3 days before they came ALL I did was sleep. It's good to rest before baby comes because you'll need your energy :)

She needs to excercise more in general (would a walk a day kill her?) But extra sleep before labour isn't a big deal.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
I think she just meant that if you are complaining about wanting the baby out. Sleeping the day away isnt going to do much.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I feel bad for her that her sister is going to miss the labor. I know some people don't like having a lot of people in the room but she's obviously not close to her mother, but super close to her sister and I'm sure it would've been nice to have her there for her "last" baby's birth. I missed my sister giving birth too and we were both pretty disappointed about it.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I don't care what she names bebeh gurrl as long as she can pronounce it properly!!!!!! KNOWlan
AREria
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Blackswan wrote:I don't care what she names bebeh gurrl as long as she can pronounce it properly!!!!!! KNOWlan
AREria
Lol, how else is she supposed to pronnounce them?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

laurasleaf wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I don't care what she names bebeh gurrl as long as she can pronounce it properly!!!!!! KNOWlan
AREria
Like AREria and KNOWlan.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

OhHiImSam wrote:
laurasleaf wrote:
AREria
Like AREria and KNOWlan.
But you guys aren't reading it in a Britney voice lol try again lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

AREria
How else are those names pronounced?

jellybean953
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jellybean953 »

In high school, I was one of the 4 Jessicas in my Spanish class. This experience made me never want to give my kids popular names. So, I understand where Brit is coming from. (I'm sure she experienced it too)
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg. I hope that's the lighting giving her belly that color. It doesn't look good at all.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 8587ab.png[/img]

peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peoplelikegrapes »

jellybean953 wrote:In high school, I was one of the 4 Jessicas in my Spanish class. This experience made me never want to give my kids popular names. So, I understand where Brit is coming from. (I'm sure she experienced it too)
That's my name too. There was always at least one other Jessica in my grade lol.
I'm sure Britney/Brittany was pretty popular when she was a kid, so I get it. But it's not like Harper is the #1 name or whatever, honestly as long as a name isn't in the top 5 I don't think people should worry about it being "too popular"
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

smom12 wrote:Omg. I hope that's the lighting giving her belly that color. It doesn't look good at all.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 8587ab.png[/img]

She said it was from the filter.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”