BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

jellybean953
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by jellybean953 »

She's shown herself breastfeeding so much this time around. She rarely showed herself nursing Nolan.. weird
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

I don't see a problem with not choosing a name you like, because it is popular. I am in love with a girls name that is in the top 1 or 200 names right now and will not use it for that exact reason. I don't want my kid to have the same name as a lot of her fellow peers! It's personal preference, it's petty and it should be let go. The baby's name is Harlow whether ya'll like it or not. I personally don't love the name, but I'm not gonna mock Britney for it.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Well, there's the explanation for Harlow's name and it was a name close to Harper but less popular as a lot of us guessed... definitly not something I would do for my child mostly because I am not fond of the name Harlow (I don't really like Harper either) but whatever, the debate is over for me, it was their choice.

I read a few here not being that much ok with B buying a toy to Aria, surprisingly I am quite ok with it because there is a reason behind it it, B said Aria is helping a lot with Harlow by keeping Nolan occupied for example and (I think) it's very good B shows her appreciation of Aria's attitude by offering her something. I know my mother did the same when my sisters were born. Well my surprise was probably less expensive because we weren't as "at ease" with money but I don't really care about that, if Ean and Britney can afford it, they do whatever they want, the idea was to buy something that would please Aria to say thank you. (Not that I think it was necessary to offer something, obviously Aria seems to genuily want to help but it was a nice gesture I think, it's a way to show their appreciate towards Aria helpful nature).
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Midia wrote:Well, there's the explanation for Harlow's name and it was a name close to Harper but less popular as a lot of us guessed... definitly not something I would do for my child mostly because I am not fond of the name Harlow (I don't really like Harper either) but whatever, the debate is over for me, it was their choice.

I read a few here not being that much ok with B buying a toy to Aria, surprisingly I am quite ok with it because there is a reason behind it it, B said Aria is helping a lot with Harlow by keeping Nolan occupied for example and (I think) it's very good B shows her appreciation of Aria's attitude by offering her something. I know my mother did the same when my sisters were born. Well my surprise was probably less expensive because we weren't as "at ease" with money but I don't really care about that, if Ean and Britney can afford it, they do whatever they want, the idea was to buy something that would please Aria to say thank you. (Not that I think it was necessary to offer something, obviously Aria seems to genuily want to help but it was a nice gesture I think, it's a way to show their appreciate towards Aria helpful nature).
That's all fine and dandy but B rewards Aria for the most littlest things all the time was the point which you obviously missed.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Blackswan wrote:She should be careful with how Carlos sleeps with her head so tilted to one side. That's how my son developed torticollis.
Hahahahaha. I love that you call her Carlos! I genuinely thought I heard B call her that and ever since then, that's what I picture her name as.

Harlem is also hilarious
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

honeybear wrote:
Blackswan wrote:She should be careful with how Carlos sleeps with her head so tilted to one side. That's how my son developed torticollis.
Hahahahaha. I love that you call her Carlos! I genuinely thought I heard B call her that and ever since then, that's what I picture her name as.

Harlem is also hilarious

I've heard her say Carlos too hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Amelia322 wrote:I've never let my baby sleep in their car seat. I know how convenient it may seem but nope I won't do for those exact reasons above, plus I'd rather them sleep flat and comfortable than in a car seat.

I get it she has 3 kids and it's easy for her to keep her there it then she has her covered? No..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, this is her third child. She should know by now how unsafe that is!
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Blackswan wrote:
Midia wrote:Well, there's the explanation for Harlow's name and it was a name close to Harper but less popular as a lot of us guessed... definitly not something I would do for my child mostly because I am not fond of the name Harlow (I don't really like Harper either) but whatever, the debate is over for me, it was their choice.

That's all fine and dandy but B rewards Aria for the most littlest things all the time was the point which you obviously missed.
That's true and I didn't say that the one(s) here who said B rewards Aria for everything was wrong, I was just talking in this particular video that i didn't mind the gift because the reason behind was,in my opinion, valid. I can, for once, put a positive comment if I feel like it, I never say other opinions were wrong, yes B probably buys her kids toys for no reason but in this case i just wanted to say I understood the reason behind...
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

So happy they didn't choose Harper. Ean sounds like he says Harvard instead of Harper.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

No offense, but not choosing a name just because it's popular is still dumb as hell to me. There will always be people out there who have the same name your child has. I would laugh if Harlow went to preschool with another Harlow in the future.

But yeah, Harper isn't that much better than Harlow anyway. I guess Aria and Nolan got lucky with their names.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

honeybear wrote:

Harlem is also hilarious
I did too at one point I thought it sounded like Carlo in the day in a life blog, I had to play it back to double check. It did sound like Carlo/Carlos to me. lol
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

booboo2017 wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:The only things I got from the DITL were that Nolan peed in the bath just after getting in (arias hair was still pretty dry) and Britney just left them to bathe in it? And she keeps their white noise machines way too loud, good lord.
One pee to sterile. Two I don't see how Aria hair is dry? And the white noise is actually good for you to listen to when sleeping so having it loud isn't a bad thing as long as your not having it to loud to hurt your ears
It looked wet on the ends and dry on her scalp. I know it's not bad, I listen to it, it just sounded SO loud for an infant.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

New thread name for Britney, Go!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

BritneyandBabyCarlo
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Britney and washing out everything
Britney and the never ending filters
Britney: Eans everyday gym shirt
Britney and all white all the time
Blackswan